Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact (35745 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by wheesin(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
K
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by papaejima1: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok we yaff hear
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by maxiuc(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
How e take concern me if buhari likes let him handle him with kungfu how e take effect my spiritual life .......:>
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

And BH are waxing stronger?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by elohorayodele: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
ok nah, we are watching.

Nigeria is an expired project

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by NotNairalandi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.
this shows u ar below 18

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
STFU n prepare 4 ur waec exam

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sweetgimbo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
true talk, the last government impose so much power on Tompolo that the current one need extra care to handle him.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Themonster: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
so if Elrufai didn't say so you would have gone to hell? Monster with the brain size of a mustard seed, stop spamming my mention, oniranu.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai and thunder will surely strike your Hopless ancestors to death you shameless she-male

yes am a big headed monster and you should be scared of me because am the bloodykiller angry

Ikpu nne i ebea

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by fulanimafia: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tompolo will not go to war.

The simple reason is that he himself knows there are better ways to address grievances in this age, especially in face of a superior force.

Only childish reasoning would produce the imagination that creek militants can sustain a battle with Nigeria's armed forces, where over 60% of naval and half of the air-force still remain un-deployed.

But that is not the way forward, let all grievances be heard and appeasements/concessions be made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Berrymoss(f): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
keep running ur mouth. This piece ain't keeping up the kardashians nor is it how do I look. If u ve ever experienced any sort of insurgency u will pick ur words with caution

20 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by warrior01: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
God why did you punish us with this useless Apc government. So useless, if you doubt me, from the National Assembly, to the useless president hatred for the SE/SS, to media gaffes, to international disgrace as seen from America, to radio Biafra and now tompolo. God why, why and why this useless dull@rdinho.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ademoladeji(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ademoladeji(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
warrior01:
God why did you punish us with this useless Apc government. So useless
Ghana is not too far from you...

go live there bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai and thunder will surely strike your Hopless ancestors to death you shameless she-male

yes am a big headed monster and you should be scared of me because am the bloodykiller angry

Ikpu nne i ebea
kill yourself first, then I will believe u are a killer. Commot for road jor, ode.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ellovee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I doubt if Buhari nd APC has the tactics to unroot tompolo. Therefore, he must run an all-inclusive govt if he must enjoy proceed from oil revenue.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

we're yet unable 2 detect d pace of BH remember? so fighting double war will definately b a much more difficult task. think abt it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Person wey get pikin make him hold am. Yoruba people say "k'olukaluku t'owo omo e b'aso." Buhari no dey smile. Let us avoid any situation that will make you saTANoids to begin to Buhari should realize he is a civilian President, not a military head of state.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:
keep running ur mouth. This piece ain't keeping up the kardashians nor is it how do I look. If u ve ever experienced any sort of insurgency u will pick ur words with caution
aunty, park well undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by nochildsplay(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
All we need is PEACE in this Nation.

Wisdom is the principle thing.

Meanwhile;- *thinking*
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Futureleader201(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
It seem to be dat U eat through ur nose. Do U? tongue

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Themonster: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
kill yourself first, then I will believe u are a killer. Commot for road jor, ode.

Nope if you're not a man then open your asss for me because am going to rape you in the asss.

if you're male Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard vagabond father to death.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

9 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by DinoAnnberry(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

I guess u are an hausa. Wait and see what tompolo is made of. The havoc will give the dullard and heart attack and there it will end.

Let's take for instance, if all the major pipe lines in the Niger delta is blown if the amnesty program is canceled what will happen to the country's economy?.

Let's just pray and wait.

God bless nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Bizibi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
That guy is quiet and not really wicked but he is not someone a person can underestimate....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by osimataylor(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
You are talking as if you will join the force and fight!Stop grandstanding.The simple truth has been spoken.
firstEVA:

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by yorke1: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

I am surprised at the way you talking. Are you a kid? You don't know what you are saying. You trust Daura Dulllard to deal with the militants. How easy? After so many oil facilities would have been destroyed, expatriates kidnapped or even killed and potential investors running away from Nigeria.
This administration should better borrow sense somewhere since they don't have one. The Daura Dalllard should not start what he can't finish or will regret why he start it. We are watching the Dullard on 5D

15 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Malazzy: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
If care is not taken, Buhari might have to worry more than Jonathan..... (Boko Haram, Niger delta, Radio Biafra, corruption, National Assembly, APC, PDP just keep naming them) That's not my wish anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by oyintare22(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
am from rivers state that same tell ameachi that he will kill him ameachi was afraid.... he keep to his word... he said as far dem no let my broda rest dem self no go rest

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
LordVarys:
Saw these tweets online, lot of wisdom for those who are seeking for another theatre of war in the Niger Delta

story story story..... arrest tom polo he will be BEG for his head. ........ Kill tompolo and destroy his base, his fighters will raise white flag.

MEANWHILE, GEJ EQUIPPED TOMPOLO AND IJAW MILITANTS BY ALLOWING THEM TO IMPORT ARMS.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by fulanimafia: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tompolo will not go to war.

The simple reason is that he himself knows there are better ways to address grievances in this age, especially in face of a superior force.

Only childish reasoning would produce the imagination that creek militants can sustain a battle with Nigeria's armed forces, where over 60% of naval and half of the air-force still remain un-deployed, in addition to the ground and amphibious forces of the NA.

But that is not the way forward, let all grievances be heard and appeasements/concessions be made.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
ademoladeji:

God bless you
bless you too cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.