Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact (35747 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by warrior01: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
ademoladeji:

Ghana is not too far from you...

go live there bro
Just 2 months, Your people are already dying on the streets because of hunger. The moment you guys face reality that Buhari is a curse on this zoo the better for you. It happened in 1983/84 and repeating itself again in 2015.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by daniella04: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.
you were among those that said boko haram won't last for a month when Buhari comes to power. What is the current situation of things now?

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sweatlana: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

Do you know who tompolo is?? Do your research before you come here to spur your ignorance!

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by guntranno(f): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:
keep running ur mouth. This piece ain't keeping up the kardashians nor is it how do I look. If u ve ever experienced any sort of insurgency u will pick ur words with caution

That's btw...

Now, some dudes are in support of Tompolo.... What a life!

[size=16pt]Terrorism[/size]
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for an economic,[1] religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)- Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by CSTR2: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
You expect a president that openly said he will marginalize some set of people to have tact?
The guy is as dumb as a bull.
I don't even want him to use tact. He should go all-out attack.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ademoladeji(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
warrior01:

Just 2 months, Your people are already dying on the streets because of hunger. The moment you guys face reality that Buhari is a curse on this zoo the better for you. It happened in 1983/84 and repeating itself again in 2015.

No offense Mr. Worrior, how old are you?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by brainpower(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

My dear, at times you don't need to write out of sentiment. An average Niger Deltan isn't feeling the pain of BH just like an average northerner didn't feel our pain some years back. Creeks are different from deserts. Very difficult to capture a man who can swim under water for up to one kilometer. This isn't 1999, that obj used force. If you understand how delicate Nigeria is, you will know that anything Buhari does to any other region in a forceful way might end this forced union.
N/b: militants don't need to kill people, all they need to do is bomb oil facilities as usual and cripple the economy.

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by bezimo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari must deal with those guys with some care and tact, During Obasanjo tenure, we all knew the havoc they wrought and its effect on the nation's cude oil supply and consequently the nations economy.Those Niger delta folks are a major stakeholder in this nation because they host the Nation economic main stay. Only a stupid leader will want to take steps to cause disaffection and consequently instability in the region. Besides we all knew the military couldnt succeed in dealing with those Niger delta militants during Obasanjo regime and Yaradua, as a wise man quickly took steps to bring peace to the region.The last thing we should want as a nation is instability and crises in the ND, because Nigeria would be the bigger loser.This is more so in a time when oil price has declined significantly. Oil production would have to increase to maintain significant financing of the country budget.Any step that could affect the nations oil production negatively must be carefully reviewed and discussed with the relevant stakeholders.

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Rexnegro(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
jcross19:
Whatever you sow you shall reap.
#gbam
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Diesel1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
BIAFRA MUST STAND... Go and read bout Tompolo

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Berrymoss(f): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
aunty, park well undecided
U parked in my garage I had no choice than to do otherwise cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by chrisxxx(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari is a bull in a Chinese man workshop. He is not tactical I doubt if he can cautiously handle Tompolo. Both of them will set Nigeria on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by alexlee50: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That was the same thing they said about boko-haram. Make we dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Rexnegro(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
U wey be university pupil shoot ur opinion let see ....am sure u re one nigerian who believe tompolo is bigger than the govt right ?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by oyintare22(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
sweetgimbo:
true talk, the last government impose so much power on Tompolo that the current one need extra care to handle him.
Even GEJ way na he broda too is afraid of Tompolo this same tell ameachi that he will kill him ameachi was afraid.... Buhari should jus respect him

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ademoladeji(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
sweatlana:

Do you know who tompolo is?? Do your research before you come here to spur your ignorance!

[size=18pt]Tompolo is a TERRORIST[/size]

In 1993 Ekpemupolo dropped out of college and joined a resistance group in the Niger Delta. In 1998 Ekpemupolo joined the newly formed Ijaw Youth Council and became a well respected member. Since there was very little progress in the Ijaw Youth Council Ekpemupolo[b] joined the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta[/b]. Ekpemupolo quickly rose to a high commander in MEND and with his vast wealth he was able to supply MEND with large amounts of weapons and new equipment. Ekpemupolo was in command of thousands of militants and was very successful in attacking the insensitivity of the government and the Multinational oil companies to the exploitation and degradation of the peoples and environments of the Niger Delta. During his time as a guerrilla commander, he, under the auspices of MEND was able to drive the Nigerian government to grant amnesty to MEND members who decided to surrender. Ekpemupolo was granted full amnesty as well as all of his men when he embraced the amnesty offer on the Federal Government of Nigeria under president Umaru Musa Yar'Adua on June 27, 2009.

firstEVA:
bless you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by iphanyiuma(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
jcross19:
Whatever you sow you shall reap.
meaning what??
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by dreamworld: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
yoRobbers just d watch from angle 0.1 degrees grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thank God I now live in Canada,anything you guys like you can do to yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
So what's the solution?

They should continue lining his pocket whilst the majority of his people continue to suffer from under development and extreme poverty?

They need to come to the round table and negotiate a sustainable plan where all concerned will benefit from any inclusive solution going forward
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
but why u wicked na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by UnimkeAk(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
When the war starts in the ND; it will affect the whole country.
That's my only happiness.
Nt lyk the NE without any effect on other parts of the country
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by anonym0us: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
my lady two wrongs can't make a right...the FG should go into dialogue with the militant group .

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by kayslimshady(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Egonec(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by oz4real83(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jonathan's actions and inactions still causing apprehension and chaos even after leaving office!.certain Individuals who are supposed to be behind bars were left free and threatening fire and brimestone if their selfish interests are not met. He empowered criminal elements in the society and made made them demi-gods. But God pass them all. All their plans about causing havoc in the country will never come to pass.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari should bring his cattle to the table so that it can be sold and use as revenue to govt.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by miqos02(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
on point
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Berrymoss(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
guntranno:

That's btw...

Now, some dudes are in support of Tompolo.... What a life!

[size=16pt]Terrorism[/size]
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for an economic,[1] religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)- Wikipedia
madam I stay in jos n I graduated frm the University of maiduguri keep ur theory to ur self, practicals na everyday tin. Teacher chike

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
And Tompolo case be like "When a Goat laughs upon hearing that a HUNGRY LION is around, one needs to find out the kind of GRASS it has been eating" shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Shed24(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
what has done to boko boys, boko killing is worse compared to Jona regime

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
sweatlana:

he isn't bigger than Nigeria or is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.