Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them (25964 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by pauloookay(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
histemple:

I almost didn't want to comment on this post for lack of words but your response was on point and factual too. Your generalisation might appear like an affront to women especially the few exceptions but you are very correct in my view. As a woman, it is easier for me to blame the adulterous man on the basis of sentiments but in all sincerity, Oluchi is a DEVIL
I'm just speechless. Our society has less moral values and it's fast going south. I have been thinking which planet both the woman and Akwusi came from. What an effrontery from a friend who should be ashamed, telling his friend to accept his fate.
the koko is that most of our women today don't trust themself so they end up messing everthing up,but the real issue with ladies of nowadays is that they have sex drive more than our mums times,I'm talk out of exprince coz most of my female friends seem to be the same even the maried ones,and the married ones are even more because while u seem to be unaware of their agender they are seriously looking for ur joystick,many of my past gf were aangry with me even till date simply coz I refuse them of my joystick,some that are married still want which is a taboo to my personality, so I realy like to ask nature,scs and tech to give us the reason why women sex labo gos high this days than before.. Without the ans all marriage now is just an obligation
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Islie: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
onatisi:
there is more to this story. The man may be impotent and it may likely be an agreement between the man and his friend plus the woman . What bust the bubble was the underage the fake father wanted to marry off. In order to save the teenager the woman went to seek refuge and protection from the real father. How can someone have 5kids in a house and the man won't have even 1 if he is healthy .

The man impotency is a possibility also its possible for that 2 out of the children is for the real husband but all was used because the man's friend had an upper hand.

It's just like the study that was carried out which was discovered that almost 70% of the first born of a man is never his own blood........
So, some women drives pleasure in cheating but I don't subscribe that all the children belongs to the other man
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by pauloookay(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
ibedun:

The solution is to be unfaithful as well but marry we must.
That's the greatest wrong answer to the situation,coz everyone will end up mixing things.. So the best is just have an agreement after u gave birth to my kid take this and find your way, most ladies nowadays love sex more than their life.. So bad some marry coz of sex at then end she won't get satified even with lots of cheating
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ijbeauty(f): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
zonax:

I have seen a situation in which a mans younger brother was the father of the elder brothers 3children from the elder brothers wife and they both only confessed when nemesis caught up with both of them (the younger brother and the elder bros wife),they both went blind same month and one is dead now.
Those children are still living now sha.
Na only woman know who impregnate am.

Pure abomination!!
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
DNA test please.
...Simple !!! No more Less cool cool cool

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
not joke

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very funny.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
onatisi:
amen oooo. They have finished that man , where will he start from ? The shame and ridicule he will face ? So he will start looking for a wife to marry then bear him children? There is something fishy about this story though ,how come the man wasn't even able to impregnate his wife ? Most likely ,the man is impotent and the woman just had no choice . There is something very fishy about the story. The 3 parties are still covering up the root cause of this issue

Exactly.

Finish the man no be for here. Where will he start from in his old age. Na wa.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Omotayor123(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
take a chill pill oh. We haven't and we won't. the only message there was that I say that alot too. U should not take my text literally. haba
grin oh, now I get.

Better to marry a reliable And trustworthy person.
Plus, don't go snatching babes from dudes as it my result to this.

My humble advice cheesy
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
DNA test please.
Who will foot the bill? Gilbert or Akwusialuwago?Akwusialuwaogu of Akwu village of Akokwa is a thug and retired motor park tout of infamous upper Iweka Onitsha, him and Gilbert re same kaikai
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Eddygourdo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin oh, now I get.

Better to marry a reliable And trustworthy person.
Plus, don't go snatching babes from dudes as it my result to this.

My humble advice cheesy
true talk. But honestly are there truthfully women in Nigeria for we untruthful men to marry? Naija babes are beautiful but truthful is a pipe dream.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by MakCoby(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
cleric:

When some of us recommended that a wise man will always carry out a DNA test after the birth of each child, some called us names. The cost of a DNA test is minute compared to the real cost if it is discovered in future that you ain't the father. Be wise, be smart and get thinking.
. Thank u very much.. exactly what I told my colleagues today in office
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Tex42(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Even the heavens will weep at this inhuman act.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ijustdey: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahamonyeka:
well that's true anyway.

cool

happy weekend
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Ifyjuli25(f): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are u sure..? This is my village and hometown... Hmmm
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by slimsyB: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked na wa o
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by slimsyB: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked na wa o
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wowzers shocked
All of them? How?
That's so sad.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by nyabinghi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Someone said 83 percent of ndigbo are bastards
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Islie: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
[s]Someone said 83 percent of ndigbo are bastards[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.