Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) (19550 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / The Atheists Were Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Atheists might come at me for this one, but its a question of your commitment to atheism

Ive been burning with the question as to why atheists hate christianity soo much. Yeah i said christianity because i HARDLY find them arguing to disprove other religions (even though they claim to not believe in any form of god).....In my curiousity i checked up on the profile of some atheists on and off nairaland.

on nairaland, i confirmed my suspicion, as some atheists actually posted articles ranging from "hope and light seeking questions" to "spirit filled topics" to "questions as to why God allows bad things to happen to good people" in their oldest topics.
off nairaland, i also confirmed my suspicion, as 90% of all atheists ive seen so far were once christians whom one form of tragedy or trauma or the other befell.

I can also decided to conduct a survey here on nairaland. In the religion section, you can look up the christianity front page and Islam front page and then estimate in ratio the number of God-haters on both pages...it is so crystal clear..

I recently saw the popular movie "God's not dead" and i guess the producer had the whole picture in mind.

You feel you are rich, successful, intelligent and self sufficient, well maybe there is a reason why the devil is called the master deceiver or on the other hand life has been so unfair to you that you feel no Good God should ever permit such things, well maybe there is a reason for your life.

But really after the big bang, could everything just settle in a perfect order.. If true, maybe that was just a great obedience to a supreme command. If really God created us, then i dont believe that our life time is long enough to fully know who this Creator is. you can call me myopic, i also dont believe that he wants us to know everything.

We can try harder but we are still the created. take for instance; death of a loved one could be painful, but someone told me to see it as a transition...this might explain how different our ways are from God's

I could also ask free thinkers to prove that life itself is not an illusion.

I wonder where those great philosophers of old are right now, maybe some of them could just come back and tell us who they were really working for.

Enough said, I believe the physical is largely controlled by the spiritual and i also believe that our common enemy is trying to make everything seem physical to keep us in a particular state till time runs out on us.

The same spirit of the anti-christ in atheists is also similar to that of the occultic group "illuminati" that speak and sing blasphemous songs against the christian God.,the occultic group hardly mentions other gods. They simply know the truth about who the Creator really is,

put the pieces together and see the big picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by ibrams(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by podosci(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
God is dead..

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by johnydon22(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
[b]Lol is that the new line?

Actually nobody is saying God is dead because before you say something no longer is, you must first have to prove it once have been.

Most atheist you meet were once christians because they were born into christian homes and areas saturated by christianity due to geographical location.

You cannot expect someone who have not read the quran to start arguing with that which he has not read, or is that how your life is? You argue over what you have no idea of?

Most atheist you see here on nairaland were once christians or lived in christian areas and are most familiar with the bible and christian thumping ish, so they engage you based on what they know.
Muslims atheist attack more of islam, in fact i think muslims atheist are predominant among atheists on twitter yet as usual you wish to play the victims card.

Many a time they engage the muslims who seem to be quite conservative in engaging atheists unlike christians like you who just open threads to point at atheist then cry victim when it starts.

If muslims start opening threads pointing fingers and threatening people as much as you do here then they would have gotten as much attention from atheist like christianity obviously is getting.

Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in christian God, it means disbelief in ALL of the God concepts man has come up with through out history.

So same way i disbelieve your God yahweh is exactly same way i disbelieve muslim Allah and equally disbelieve Hindu Brahma or Greek Zeus. . . And if you find out the reason why you disbelieve these other religions then you will know exactly why i disbelieve yours.

These other religions tend to keep it to themselves, i have never seen a hindu preach to me or tell me what brahma will do to me if i don't believe it neither in this part of the country have i seen a muslims preach to me in fact the only place i have seen a mosque here is in the barracks. .

I have no problem with your christian God or Belief just like i have no problem with the Muslim God tho i have a problem with their barbaric laws which i am sure i speak and argue against here on nairaland much well.

But robbing your belief on my face like we get everyday both in the street, bus, school virtually everywhere in the name of preaching is practically encroaching in my personal right and space and we have a problem with that.

In nairaland muslims isolate themselves in one section and they pour and swallow their absuridities there once they bring it out in an open ground like here they know quite well they will get exactly what you get...

Once you bring out absurdities and mythical brouhaha in an open public forum like this, you should expect to be challenged and given healthy refutation unless you wish just like a typical theist to shield your belief from skeptic scrutiny... mind you homo sapiens aint robots that are supposed to download what ever you feed into the hardware.

Christians open most threads about atheists then complain when they get equal attention from atheist, is that not blatant hypocrisy and if i must say childish victim mindset.

This thread alone is enough to show you pin point atheist more than other religions care to do so do not complain when they accord you similar favour.

After all God is not dead, that which has not been shown to live cannot be said to be dead..

and he is coming soon, probably in the next 10000years he will still be coming soon... You need a dictionary to know the meaning of SOON.

Last your religion of today, is the myth of the future. . . Take a look behind historical timeline to see that

Lest i forget, if you don't want atheist to stop attacking your christian absurdities...
Why not just pray for us to stop, am sure your christian God is all powerful and can do that. So pray for us to stop....it should be easy for your God and i suggest you start your fasting and prayers immediately.

Until then, you have to deal with atheist bullshiit everyday smiley
[/b]

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lol is that the new line?

Actually nobody is saying God is dead because before you say something no longer is, you must first have to prove it once have been.

Most atheist you meet were once christians because they were born into christian homes and areas saturated by christianity due to geographical location.

You cannot expect someone who have not read the quran to start arguing with that which he has not read, or is that how your life is? You argue over what you have no idea of?

Most atheist you see here on nairaland were once christians or lived in christian areas and are most familiar with the bible and christian thumping ish, so they engage you based on what they know.
Muslims atheist attack more of islam, in fact i think muslims atheist are predominant among atheists on twitter yet as usual you wish to play the victims card.

Many a time they engage the muslims who seem to be quite conservative in engaging atheists unlike christians like you who just open threads to point at atheist then cry victim when it starts.

If muslims start opening threads pointing fingers and threatening people as much as you do here then they would have gotten as much attention from atheist like christianity obviously is getting.

Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in christian God, it means disbelief in ALL of the God concepts man has come up with through out history.

So same way i disbelieve your God yahweh is exactly same way i disbelieve muslim Allah and equally disbelieve Hindu Brahma or Greek Zeus. . . And if you find out the reason why you disbelieve these other religions then you will know exactly why i disbelieve yours.

These other religions tend to keep it to themselves, i have never seen a hindu preach to me or tell me what brahma will do to me if i don't believe it neither in this part of the country have i seen a muslims preach to me in fact the only place i have seen a mosque here is in the barracks. .

I have no problem with your christian God or Belief just like i have no problem with the Muslim God tho i have a problem with their barbaric laws which i am sure i speak and argue against here on nairaland much well.

But robbing your belief on my face like we get everyday both in the street, bus, school virtually everywhere in the name of preaching is practically encroaching in my personal right and space and we have a problem with that.

In nairaland muslims isolate themselves in one section and they pour and swallow their absuridities there once they bring it out in an open ground like here they know quite well they will get exactly what you get...

Once you bring out absurdities and mythical brouhaha in an open public forum like this, you should expect to be challenged and given healthy refutation unless you wish just like a typical theist to shield your belief from skeptic scrutiny... mind you homo sapiens aint robots that are supposed to download what ever you feed into the hardware.

Christians open most threads about atheists then complain when they get equal attention from atheist, is that not blatant hypocrisy and if i must say childish victim mindset.

This thread alone is enough to show you pin point atheist more than other religions care to do so do not complain when they accord you similar favour.

After all God is not dead, that which has not been shown to live cannot be said to be dead..

and he is coming soon, probably in the next 10000years he will still be coming soon... You need a dictionary to know the meaning of SOON.

Last your religion of today, is the myth of the future. . . Take a look behind historical timeline to see that

Lest i forget, if you don't want atheist to stop attacking your christian absurdities...
Why not just pray for us to stop, am sure your christian God is all powerful and can do that. So pray for us to stop....it should be easy for your God and i suggest you start your fasting and prayers immediately.

Until then, you have to deal with atheist bullshiit everyday smiley
[/b]

dear friend, you have closed this thread. grin

thanks for the wonderful coherent representation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
This johnydon sha' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Ranchhoddas: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thread closed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:
Atheists might come at me for this one, but its a question of your commitment to atheism

Ive been burning with the question as to why atheists hate christianity soo much. Yeah i said christianity because i HARDLY find them arguing to disprove other religions (even though they claim to not believe in any form of god).....In my curiousity i checked up on the profile of some atheists on and off nairaland.

Atheists don't hate Christians but are against the subjugation of unsubstantiated ideas to the general public, we are trying to raise consciousness to our fellow occupants of this vast chaos called earth; applying stone age man-made ideas to such a smarter population is absurd. We are against religious interference to objective laws guiding me and you. For instance, the notion of passing into law the age for sexual engagement for our kid was motivated by northern muslims against its objectivity. WHEN DID CHILDREN AGES 11- 17 BECOME ADULTS AND LEGIBLE TO BE MOLESTED? HOW DO THEY DEFINE THE TERM "MINOR" IN THIS CASE? SEE LEGALIZATION OF PEDOPHILIA!!

You feel you are rich, successful, intelligent and self sufficient, well maybe there is a reason why the devil is called the master deceiver or on the other hand life has been so unfair to you that you feel no Good God should ever permit such things, well maybe there is a reason for your life.

That the problem, you are inserting the weird and inexplicable idea of devil against the reality of things and expect us to allow you do just that. Can you explain how devil is, where they are? How do you know about them? Where are proves of devil's interference to our daily life? This is what atheism is after, telling you to reconsider and think critically about these ideas we inherited from our parents and the society.

But really after the big bang, could everything just settle in a perfect order.. If true, maybe that was just a great obedience to a supreme command. If really God created us, then i dont believe that our life time is long enough to fully know who this Creator is. you can call me myopic, i also dont believe that he wants us to know everything.

How can you prove the particular god that did it and the mechanisms it applied in creating the immense complexity of the universe. How did you come that conclusion? We don't doubt your ideas but you have to lead us to some evidence so as to evaluate its Validity. We tend to follow scientific skepticism and researches due to its application of special methodologies to arrive to any conclusion.

The same spirit of the anti-christ in atheists is also similar to that of the occultic group "illuminati" that speak and sing blasphemous songs against the christian God.,the occultic group hardly mentions other gods. They simply know the truth about who the Creator really is,

This is misinterpretation of atheism, atheism is not about occultism. Mentioning illuminati alongside atheism is still the same delusion we are complaining about. Atheism don't give a damn about those things.

Prof johnydon22, you are too much in religious section, your comments is highly appreciated. Good work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by reallest(f): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:

on nairaland, i confirmed my suspicion, as some atheists actually posted articles ranging from "hope and light seeking questions" to "spirit filled topics" to "questions as to why God allows bad things to happen to good people" in their oldest topics.
off nairaland, i also confirmed my suspicion, as 90% of all atheists ive seen so far were once christians whom one form of tragedy or trauma or the other befell.

I can also decided to conduct a survey here on nairaland. In the religion section, you can look up the christianity front page and Islam front page and then estimate in ratio the number of God-haters on both pages...it is so crystal clear..

I recently saw the popular movie "God's not dead" and i guess the producer had the whole picture in mind.

We can try harder but we are still the created. take for instance; death of a loved one could be painful, but someone told me to see it as a transition...this might explain how different our ways are from God's

I could also ask free thinkers to prove that life itself is not an illusion.

I wonder where those great philosophers of old are right now, maybe some of them could just come back and tell us who they were really working for.

Enough said, I believe the physical is largely controlled by the spiritual and i also believe that our common enemy is trying to make everything seem physical to keep us in a particular state till time runs out on us.

put the pieces together and see the big picture.

We were all born athesis till our parent & social feed us with religion poo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its a dead end trying to prove to anyone for that matter that something you cant see actually exists mr johnydon22...Im equally amazed when you people talk about love, minds, hatred, trust, care, disgust, morality, virtue, disbelieve etc. because in the same sense, what if these things never really existed, what if they have just been heresies passed from one generation to another to erect a standpoint of morality and immorality...I mean if you could argue to disprove the existence of a Being, One should also question the existence of such things as feelings or attitudes or related, and trust me it still is a dead end, no one has proof of these things either. The only reasonable proof available of existence of these things is simply MAN....go figure

Look around you, in every ten atheists you see, it is safe to say 6 were formerly christians due to whatever virtue. Of these ones, Only few seem to have removed their "blindfolds" through a smooth life...Even though many never say, majority of them are a victim of one form of trauma or the other.... still go figure

You faulted my point of your hatred for christianity. But last i checked most of you post your topics here even when not initially incited by christians. I question your objectivity and hope y'all will post topics at the same rate on islams page. Moreover, you claim you dont believe in any god, why is the christian God then so important..

The muslim page is filled with topics condemning immorality and so is the christian page...Claiming that spiritual threads point fingers or threaten people is a very weak premise to build on. Muslims do the same, but i dont see y'all going there and this is not an open ground like you said, its the christian section maybe....I question your objectivity and even your commitment to atheism once again...Or who knows maybe christianity is just your prime target in your list of strongholds.

And to even go further to say "muslim atheists" or mean "christian atheists" is the height of confusion...Is there even any such thing.

Dont you think people just post topics like this here because they understand the boiling hatred that will make you stay here...Yeah, i could turn your words the other way round and say we accord you the same attention you give to us here.

You say muslims isolate themselves in one section, why not let us do the same and see if we would have this talk...Dont you think it would be fair to give this same attention to the muslim god on islams page since you feel indifferent about "both gods".. but naah, i dont think so. the christian God seems so important to you.

This thread alone shows nothing but what i feel at the moment, The bible has a united description of atheists, muslims, and other unbelievers..and so i dont regard atheists above any other of their kind.

Yeah we say He is coming soon because He said it...The dictionary you are referring me to was collated by a created human just like you, i doubt its credibilty against the Word of the Creator.

Only a lie can be buried, they tried to bury the truth, but he resurrected and he will be on the lips of many even years after your exit from "self created" earth.

Finally, We wont pray for you to stop, we will only pray that you find God before time runs out on you except of course, with critical analysis there might be no such thing as time...It could still be one of those craps passed down to us by our primitive parents allegdely indicated by a ticking machine..

Mehn i dont have to deal with your bullshit everyday oo, there are greater things to do tomorrow than to be deceitfully occupied...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
reallest:

We were all born athesis till our parent & social feed us with religion poo
Thats a bit one sided maam, dont you think we were also born criminals, murderers, rapists, robbers, etc until our parents and society fed us with "morality shet"
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by onetrack(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
I haven't really heard of too many 'committed atheists'. Most atheists are ready to change their minds with good, solid, empirical evidence. I am ready to believe absolutely anything with proof.

Anyhow I have regularly criticized Islam on this page. I don't go to the Islam section because I would be banned there anyway. However when Muslims post on the Religion board I have debated with them numerous times. Islam and Christianity are two sides of the same scam, and both religions insult us by saying that your loving god is going to torture us mercilessly for infinity; we have every reason to respond.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
What are "objective laws" guiding me and you mr menesheh.....In fact what is a law... if it is created by a human, then why does he compel me to see things from his standpoint. they cant define minor the same way you have no right to utter the word law or moral to other humans....
If society (made up of humans) enforced "law and order" and morality....dont you think they are being unfair to the thief, kidnapper or murderer just because he sees things differently from their stand point.....Thats the height of unfair treatment...afterall "morality is subjective"

If the idea of devil is not appropriate, then dont you think your idea of bad is also inappropriate...Please i ask for objectivity here....Think critically and tell me if the idea of bad by chance was not fed to us by our primitive ancestors and maintained till date by a clearly bias society. The fact that you were born into a society does not mean you should fully imbibe their idea or standpoint of bad...Lets think critically please.

The only evidence i can present about the existence of God is you...
I will also like that you explain how matter came from different parts of an explosion to submit particles together and form an orderly world.

Cal me deluded, its your song...But im not blind to the fact that the greatest cult societies of the world mainly propagate hate for the christian God.... and so do atheists or let me say anti-theists.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
onetrack:
I haven't really heard of too many 'committed atheists'. Most atheists are ready to change their minds with good, solid, empirical evidence. I am ready to believe absolutely anything with proof.

Anyhow I have regularly criticized Islam on this page. I don't go to the Islam section because I would be banned there anyway. However when Muslims post on the Religion board I have debated with them numerous times. Islam and Christianity are two sides of the same scam, and both religions insult us by saying that your loving god is going to torture us mercilessly for infinity; we have every reason to respond.
A king wanted to kill some young hebrew boys for refusal to bow to his god, the king actually wanted to "respond" or question the existence of their God....just like you, the boys had no physical proof of God or an assurance that he was going to save them.....
Truth is, you will respond and maybe will keep responding till you inevitably go back to dust...No of His creations will change who he is..Funny thing is he does as he pleases. i guess the hebrew boys knew this when the replied the king

"But even if he does not save us, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
@winner01.. I love your replies. I am feeling you bro.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:
Thats a bit one sided maam, dont you think we were also born criminals, murderers, rapists, robbers, etc until our parents and society fed us with "morality shet"

True, I mean everything we believe in today could just be some poo passed down isn't it. Atheists believe in good so where did the good come from?.

Maybe it was just some of those things passed down by ancestors grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by reallest(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:

Common u can do much more better dan dat,who need religion to know its not good to kill?
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
winner01:
A king wanted to kill some young hebrew boys for refusal to bow to his god, the king actually wanted to "respond" or question the existence of their God....just like you, the boys had no physical proof of God or an assurance that he was going to save them.....
Truth is, you will respond and maybe will keep responding till you inevitably go back to dust...No of His creations will change who he is..Funny thing is he does as he pleases. i guess the hebrew boys knew this when the replied the king

"But even if he does not save us, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

Yea, you're leaving out the part where the God appeared in the fire. After all that nonsense talk, the God showed up in person and the case was closed. You guys insist on providing lip service when others in the bible were presenting the God for human eyes to see.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thomas almost slapped his mates for telling him that Jesus resurrected. When they told Jesus, he showed his resurrected body to the eyes of Thomas. Thomas even touched the thing. I'm like Thomas, but I'm starting from the beginning of the entire story. You SPOKE with the thing that created everything, good. Now show me or GTFOH. That's not an unusual request.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
reallest:

Common u can do much more better dan dat,who need religion to know its not good to kill?

So where did the morality come from?

Where did the definition of what is good and what is bad come from?

I mean, who is even in charge of overseeing morality

It gets confusing doesn't it?
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
reallest:

how dare you tell me what is good and what is not......what do you even mean by good?
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
What makes good to be good.

Why is helping the poor considered good? Where did that belief come from.

Why should I murder someone and my actions be frowned at and condemned? Aren't we just animals. Animals kill other animals why don't we condemn them.

I need logical explanations.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Weah96:

Yea, you're leaving out the part where the God appeared in the fire. After all that nonsense talk, the God showed up in person and the case was closed. You guys insist on providing lip service when others in the bible were presenting the God for human eyes to see.
Lol bravo!!! another that knows the Bible....like i said earlier God does as He pleases....in that story, a fourth being appeared..and it pleased God to open the eyes of the king. Note that the Bible did not record that any other man saw the fourth being....

Just the same way God wished to open another eye in 2kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he
may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's
eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses
and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

He does as he pleases. And even if he refuses to do something, He is still God.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Weah96:
Thomas almost slapped his mates for telling him that Jesus resurrected. When they told Jesus, he showed his resurrected body to the eyes of Thomas. Thomas even touched the thing. I'm like Thomas, but I'm starting from the beginning of the entire story. You SPOKE with the thing that created everything, good. Now show me or GTFOH. That's not an unusual request.
Stop being childishly agressive...You may find grace just like thomas and also you may not.....The rich man sadly discovered when it was too late and just like you he wanted proof for his brothers in

luke 16 Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead
goes to them, they will repent.’
“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the
Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from
the dead.’”

Now several people have been raised from the dead via miracles, and this feats are seemingly extint-bound because of gross Godlessness..But the devil-controlled media has to do all it can to keep things strictly physical... why... to keep the majority (even some christians) in a state of doubt till time runs out....and BOOM!!! in a flash, you find out the hard way.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Guessing Johnydon and co. Are out of logical explanations smiley

If you wanna see miracles/supernatural things that beats your logic you can come over.

Its obvious where you stay the Christians are full of unbelief of the supernatural.

Note:If you want to see the Romans go to Rome.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jeromejnr:
@winner01.. I love your replies. I am feeling you bro.
Thank you brother....In critical thinking, the only thing that exists is MAN...and i even disagree with that fact.....maybe they should prove to me that life itself is not a delusion or a trans or a dream or an illusion...
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
podosci:
God is dead..
Make you feel good?

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by podosci(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is death of life didn't affect me
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
podosci:
Oh man, angry....You have a lot to deal with.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
podosci:

Dude, its obvious you need Jesus man.
#justsaying.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by UyiIredia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
emrain:
Hyper-active guy. At least, he isn't as stupid as logicboy.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by UyiIredia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
emrain:
Hyper-active guy. At least, he isn't as stupid as logicboy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party / Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.