Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58087 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
So much iniquity in today's society...
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
And the award for man of the decade goes too.. proxillin

13 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Midastorch(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

We'll are still together oooo...Although its complicated. She has her own problems too.

Her own issue go be sai,she go like fvck like dog...tell me sai na lie

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by BizBayo: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
More strength to you John Thomas. It is something like this that we shall be hearing. Bless you bro

10 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by bigiyaro(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
my G! U try jare! Some dry girls will be formin dust wit dia stinkin punnas.

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ylaa(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
SORRY , STORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.
jhuzcoyle:

Y hating a real bruh?
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Shittaakeem(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
trappatoni:
two bottles of orijin biko!!!
2 bottle is too small for a guy with brains like this bar man abeg nak the op 20 bottles of origin

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
So in other words, you're a hunny niggur willing to put your p3nis in any available hole.
Good for her that she didn't agree to it.
Your goal from the beginning was to get in her pants. I doubt you wanted anything serious.

Now that you've entered this one, it's time to move onto another I guess.

And all these boys are hailing your promiscuity.
All of una Na the same.

Lol...grin

But what he did is quite commendable. You might be seeing it 4rm another angle cos you're a lady. I understand.

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ayawori(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
@OP You are the man sneh. Badoo sneh

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by segemint(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Not at all my guy, if ur Denied a UK visa u gat to apply for USA grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by seeker121(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
May you walk and never stumble for making her realised that you no be mumu.

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Midastorch(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
2scorehigh:
Well, proxillin, what else can I say?

You solved one problem by creating another one.

Now those two girls are going to become sworn enemies.

All thanks to you.

Hope you've got your plan B in place?

How is that an issue?@op if the girl mama gboriwa knack am...

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by brainpower(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?

Barman, give this man tow crates of your best beer. While at it bring 5 isi-ewu and garnish it with gizzard. As for the girl, her loss.
Some girls fail to understand that most of the money a guy decides to spend on you is what he has planned not that he is emptying his acct. He isn't foolish but to show how cheap they are, when they make you spend only 10' they feel like they have eaten your destiny and start forming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by kuuljay(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
op abeg where you dey? you deserve half carton of origin from me cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sauceEEP(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Everybody just dey hail the op but WHY

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol...grin

But what he did is quite commendable. You might be seeing it 4rm another angle cos you're a lady. I understand.

He could have just told the lady he wanted to have sex.
That's the thing with some of you guys. You don't know what you want. If she opened her legs that first day she went to visit him, he would still be the one to come and open a thread on how she's a hoe and so easy to lay.
If she does otherwise, she's still bad.

It's like there's no way for a lady to be respected in some guys dictionaries. It's in their psych. Do or don't, she will still be damned.

That's why I think she's better off without him and the so called friend.

By the way what's commendable about being a layabout?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by forkadict(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Did I betray her?

Nwa nnem.

God will make you bigger.

May that deak never experience no network whenever you need to make a call.

Naija chics? Hungry and Confused set of beaches.

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
wahoo u did really good since she is playing hard to get!keep rocking her friend mehnnn cheesy
AS A WOMAN!! YOU DESERVE MY UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sauceEEP(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sparkles003:
There is this saying that birds of same feather flock together.
my observation.the main lady doesn't know what she wants or just wanted to make yanga before she gree so dat she wont appear cheap to you which to me is no big deal,but she was also greedy because since she was yet to give you an answer to your proposal she no suppose dey make you spend unnecessary on her and her friend thou you choose to spend.
in whatever you are doing with the friend she is never to be trusted.if you can cheat a friend then your character and values should be questioned cos you will definitely tell lies.
WARNING.Ladies never ever take your friend to go see any guy you have an interest in as you just might end up being the chief bride maid instead of the bride.
One bottle of zero coke for you.
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by stan241(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oshey baddesttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

But seriously though if you really wanted her genuinely for reasons other than s3x(doesn't mean its not necessary though), you would probably have waited for her cus she was worth it

But she also should have explained herself better to you if she was truly interested instead of allowing you to spend and trying to play a smart one, can't eat your cake and have it

Leggo boss

9 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by imsuboi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
ylaa:
NONSENSE

ylaa:
SORRY , STORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.

[size=20pt] go get a lawyer grin grin [/size]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okorowamama-1, that's ur coronation title I just give u. 3 crets of Orijin for u

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

He could have just told the lady he wanted to have sex.
That's the thing with some of you guys. You don't know what you want. If she opened her legs that first day she went to visit him, he would still be the one to come and open a thread on how she's a hoe and so easy to lay.
If she does otherwise, she's still bad.

It's like there's no way for a lady to be respected in some guys dictionaries. It's in their psych. Do or don't, she will still be damned.

That's why I think she's better off without him and the so called friend.

By the way what's commendable about being a layabout?
ABEG PARK WELL, and go get a lawyer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
See as them guys dey rejoicegrin

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sexymoma(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
I swear!! had to read this again and again.... Ma guy i dedicate my left nyash for u... grin

20 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

Did I betray her?

You be confirm guy!

When we see I go knack you two bottles of ciroc and orijin. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by nairaman66(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dude, you too much! 7 gun salute for you. You murdered the biatch!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
You are not at fault. She only wants to waste your time and money. Please do me a favour- don't waste her friend,make sure the relationship lead to marriage.

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

We are still together oooo...Although its complicated. She has her own problems too.
...then,you are likely to be the problem...

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Johnnoah1st: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
stan241:
Oshey baddesttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

But seriously though if you really wanted her genuinely for reasons other than s3x(doesn't mean its not necessary though), you would probably have waited for her cus she was worth it

But she also should have explained herself better to you if she was truly interested instead of allowing you to spend and trying to play a smart one, can't eat your cake and have it

Leggo boss
SHE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST, tell him maybe she's interested or not, and no be say she go just dey shop the guy money ontop noting.

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by imsuboi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
softysparky:
See as them guys dey rejoicegrin

[size=20pt] If e dey pain you, go get a lawyer grin grin [/size]

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice move....... Better.... Some foolish ladies preferred to be raped and make u feels like a criminal.... Imagine a lady telling me she not doing again after she willingly removed her pant.... Police shld try and investigate all raping cases very well

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Every Woman Should Get THIS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.