Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,815 members, 7,798,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Arinze The Village Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Arinze The Village Boy (1070 Views)

Nneka Arimah, Chikodili Emelumadu & Arinze Ifeakandu Nominated For Caine Prize / Idemudia The Village Boy / Diary Of A Regular Village Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arinze The Village Boy by Prestige324: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Arinze The village boy

Arinze woke up with a splitting headache. His mouth felt sore and coated with repulsive tasteless material. His entire being felt terrible. Several weights was tied to his body and fixed to the bed. The sunlight stung his eyes, so he kept them shot against the sunlight; against the thuds of ache in his head. His stomach was sown with thistles of wild oats. For a long time he lay supine, making little effort to arrest the dizziness in his head. Finally, he forced his body to obey him. He swung his feet violently off the bed and immediately fell back to the bed clutching his head with both hands. He lay motionless for a time, then more slowly, he lifted his legs off the bed, all the while, holding his head with his palms. Every joints in his body ached, but he................ Continue Reading by clicking on the link below:
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/24/arinze-the-village-boy/

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/24/arinze-the-village-boy/
Re: Arinze The Village Boy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha, op, there is no way you are gonna attract traffic to your site. You know why? Becos on the first place you are doing a very bad job, the story is nt even thrilling, no intrique,no suspense, all you want is for that link to be click, secondly,your story is not well polished so no point wasting my data, you ought to work harder... I pray make i even click that link o.
Re: Arinze The Village Boy by Kitme(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Hahahahahaha, op, there is no way you are gonna attract traffic to your site. You know why? Becos on the first place you are doing a very bad job, the story is nt even thrilling, no intrique,no suspense, all you want is for that link to be click, secondly,your story is not well polished so no point wasting my data, you ought to work harder... I pray make i even click that link o.
With all due respect, this isn't the nicest comment to make.
I agree it's too early to put up a link, you know why? Because we don't know where the plot is going yet, but the op's descriptions and diction were on point, but your comment goes along way in dampening his/her spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Guy I Married? 6 / Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio / Submission Of Poems: Best “new” African Poets 2018 ANTHOLOGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.