Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,073 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

First Smartphone With HD Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Smartphone With HD Camera (1889 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Smartphone With HD Camera by Kingpost(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Samsung OMNIA HD i8910 was, without a doubt, the world's first mobile phone to shoot HD video (this is also mentioned in the press release presenting the device - see the reference link at the end of this article).

Officially unveiled in February 2009, the Samsung OMNIA HD i8910 hit shelves in May that year. The handset was able to record 720p video at 24 fps thanks to an 8 MP rear camera with auto focus, digital image stabilization, and LED flash. The camera was quite good, both for video, and photos. You can check out the camera's performance in our Samsung OMNIA HD i8910 review.

Besides the 8 MP rear camera, the OMNIA HD featured a 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display with 360 x 640 pixels (198 ppi), a 600 MHz single-core TI OMAP processor, 256 MB of RAM, 8 GB or 16 GB of internal memory, and a 1500 mAh battery.

Do you remember what your first phone capable of shooting HD video was?
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by ManTiger(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok. With 1500MAH abii?

I don't know who is getting funnier between Samsung and Mr. Bean

2 Likes

Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by Lagusta(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
ManTiger:
Ok. With 1500MAH abii?

You may be the funny one here, cos you didn't see that the phone is a 2009 phone....

And we are in 2015

4 Likes

Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by ManTiger(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lagusta:

You may be the funny one here, cos you didn't see that the phone is a 2009 phone....

And we are in 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by Electronzeez(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
End time phone grin grin
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by xtervaganza(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2015
ManTiger:
Ok. With 1500MAH abii?

this is the kind of post from people who cannot read properly and then jump into conclusion

The phone was released on 2009

1 Like

Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by ManTiger(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
this is the kind of post from people who cannot read properly and then jump into conclusion

The phone was released on 2009
The question should be why is the trend start trending? You think i'm stupid enough to dig up such and old tread? And mind you, I don't read many of these stuff with rapt attention, i've got a lot to attend to.
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by slinkman(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2015
ManTiger:

The question should be why is the trend start trending? You think i'm stupid enough to dig up such and old tread? And mind you, I don't read many of these stuff with rapt attention, i've got a lot to attend to.
you have nothing to attend.. you simply don't read many stuffs with daily attention because you can't..
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by timbros(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2015
ManTiger:

So you still can't read abi? Which thread is an old thread? For your mind, this is a 2009 thread because people told you that the phone is a 2009 phone.

See what you are doing to yourself in public.
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by xtervaganza(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2015
ManTiger:

easy tiger
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by kajoula(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2015
ugly piece o gadget....... angry....looks more like a BB bold2
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by ManTiger(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
easy tiger
wink
Re: First Smartphone With HD Camera by ManTiger(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2015
slinkman:
you have nothing to attend.. you simply don't read many stuffs with daily attention because you can't..
You've made your point oyaar clap for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Music Plus 150mb For Free / Glo Scam Is Killing Me, How Do I Stop This? (pictures) / Where To Do Samsung S10/s10e Or Lg G8 Easy Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.