Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader (2631 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2015
MarryMeee:
and how will playing tit for tat help their marriage exactly?

How is a husband scolding the wife a tit for tat?
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
flyca:
Nobody has noticed that the OP is a female, likely lonely and dispressed, the reasons she has her "assets" on display @DP.

Conclusion: Attention seeking thread.
Suggestion: Ignore.
God bless you for the observation. I saw it too and i was wondering because last i heard Nigeria is still against same sex marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by MarryMeee: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Enoquin:

How is a husband scolding the wife a tit for tat?
she did something bad and he does something in return. You can always talk to each other in a calm manner with love and understanding like two adults.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by Enoquin(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2015
MarryMeee:
she did something bad and he does something in return. You can always talk to each other in a calm manner with love and understanding like two adults.

Errr...I don't know how you view scolding. He doesn't have to shout and scream, you can scold in a strong quiet manner. Some actions need a strong warning. That is nothing like a tit for tat. Adults with love and understanding won't even have this kind of problem.
My initial post didn't stop at scolding though
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Lol. Not a biggie for me so long as there's mutual respect. My husband would probably modify it to " sweet MIL" and laugh his asssss of when I discover. I have saved my moms number as " wahlahi, nsogbu 1V1, nne Oma, trouble etc" , depends on my mood o jare.

Life's too short to remove a USB safely but to each his own.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by TooNoisy(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2015
did she write old witch or "IYA AJE"

You need to create a storm please. That is too bad!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by obiksam(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
ifyalways:
Lol. Not a biggie for me so long as there's mutual respect. My husband would probably modify it to " sweet MIL" and laugh his asssss of when I discover. I have saved my moms number as " wahlahi, nsogbu 1V1, nne Oma, trouble etc" , depends on my mood o jare.

Life's too short to remove a USB safely but to each his own.

Fine, what if you are separated for months now and she sent an sms to his mother calling her witch. what do you advice him to do
Re: My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2015
obiksam:

Fine, what if you are separated for months now and she sent an sms to his mother calling her witch. what do you advice him to do
Dunno. Haven't been before separated so I can't relate. Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Any Baby Stuff / I Need Your Advice On This Pls / Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.