Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" (1774 Views)

The Agony Of A Young Married Woman – Can I Ever Love And Trust Him Again / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by richyblink1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
My people, how would you describe the picture above?

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bullshitt..

1 Like

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dis is what I call imported mumu

1 Like

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by chybykee(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
That Man is A Sissy
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by Captainswag225(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
awww so lovely kudos to the dad jux that the odour down there myt give the child flu.
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is CHILD ABUSE!
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
chybykee:
That Man is A Sissy
for carrying his own baby? grin

please go and read your books and complete your school assignments grin
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:
This is CHILD ABUSE!
how?
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how?
Is the man wearing pant or is baby rubbing against his kini? lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin my mind didn't even go to his penis but even if that's the case does the child know penis or its functionality grin

5minsmadness:

Is the man wearing pant or is baby rubbing against his kini? lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin my mind didn't even go to his penis but even if that's the case does the child know penis or its functionality grin

NO it doesn't.
The child is Innocent
That's why it's CHILD ABUSE!
That pikin needs be be disinfected and psychologically analysed after this harrowing experience angry
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringrin Haba slow down na. The child doesn't know anything. Even if she holds the thing she will think it's toy . It's when the child is like one or 2 that it's a problem cheesy

you're right about the bathing. They should bath her well though
5minsmadness:

NO it doesn't.
The child is Innocent
That's why it's CHILD ABUSE!
That pikin needs be be disinfected and psychologically analysed after this harrowing experience angry
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
gringrin Haba slow down na. The child doesn't know anything. Even if she holds the thing she will think it's toy . It's when the child is like one or 2 that it's a problem cheesy

you're right about the bathing. They should bath her well though

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:
why the face? cheesy
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by Yustash001(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
ROTFL...grin
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why the face? cheesy
The visual imagery of what you wrote was distressing!
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

The visual imagery of what you wrote was distressing!
ok sorry cheesy

is it the same face you make if it's an adult female cheesy
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Did he tie the baby there or just using the boxers to secure it?

Yuck angry

Anyway most importantly that baby can fall and injure itself. Risky.
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok sorry cheesy

is it the same face you make if it's an adult female cheesy
NO it will be this face grin

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

NO it will be this face grin
gringringringringrin

Falls from chair grin

Oya come let me kiss you grin

like this grin

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by MRBrownJ: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
dirty/nasty
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
gringringringringrin

Falls from chair grin

Oya come let me kiss you grin

like this grin
Teehehee
*puckers lips* kiss

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by tpiadotcom: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gay op.

Your evil plans for that child are destroyed in Jesus name.
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by richyblink1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Gay op.

Your evil plans for that child are destroyed in Jesus name.

Are you sure you are normal?

I will pass

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Teehehee
*puckers lips* kiss
is that how you will do your face if you want to kiss me grin
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by 5minsmadness: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is that how you will do your face if you want to kiss me grin
How will u know? Do u kiss with your eyes open? wink
Re: Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better" by SAMBARRY: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringrin
5minsmadness:

How will u know? Do u kiss with your eyes open? wink

(1) (Reply)

I Tolerated Abuse For So Long - Anita Oyakhilome Speaks Of Divorce / Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt / What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.