Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Make money online with MMM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make money online with MMM (24472 Views)

How To Make Money Online With No Capital. Just A Single Click. / Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme, Hnd, Pt Screening Exams Online With 6o% / Advanced JAVA Training Online With Job Placement In USA, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make money online with MMM by franklin63(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Post modified:
Making money has now been made very easy!!! Earn 30% monthly on your investment. All you need to do is to be willing and ready to provide help of the amount you wish to invest. Invest from 15000 naira above so as to attract a 20 dollar bonus.
How the system works:
1. You pledge to provide help (i.e the amount you want to give)
2. You wait to be matched with someone who is already on MMM. This may take up to 3 weeks
3. Immediately you are matched, do provide help by paying the amount pledged to details of the person you have been matched with.
4. Confirm your payment by uploading a scanned copy of the teller or screenshot your mobile transfer or atm transfer.
5. Make sure the other party approves.
6. You are now eligible for payment.
7. For your bonus to be active, do withdraw after 3 weeks of pledging.
8. You will matched with someone else who will pay in your cash directly to your account.
So simple and you earn 30%.
Contact me on udenmaju@gmail.com, whatsapp - 08075897579. You could call on 08129286355 for more information

1 Share

Re: Make money online with MMM by noblenadis(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2015
franklin63:
Making money online has just become easy,clean and smooth. Project 1-9-90 is the drill!!!
It has made network business affordable and easy. The project 1-9-90 platform operates on a 2 by 4 matrix and for fun you sell nothing, all you do is network. Have you been looking for a reliable source of income that can reward your effort instantly? Project 1-9-90 is the answer. This online business offers you the opportunity to invest 10euro for the first level and make 31euro at the end of the first cycle. The problem of how to receive your money in naira equivalent has been reduced effortlessly. You are paid instantly for your referrals into your perfect money account and you convert it straight into your nigerian bank account. It is hundred percent safe and clean. I am ready to answer all your questions concerning this business, just post your questions and I will offer free answers to them or better still reach me on ude.nmaju@gmail.com. Make it online....

Thanks for sharing this opportunity. My question is how much have you made yourself since you started, because getting people to sigh up for Network marketing in Nigeria is not a joke even if is N200 initial investment.?

1 Like

Re: Make money online with MMM by Sammy785uk(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
noblenadis:

Thanks for sharing this opportunity. My question is how much have you made yourself since you started, because getting people to sigh up for Network marketing in Nigeria is not a joke even if is N200 initial investment.?

PROJECT 1-9-90 MADE EASY
YOUR TIME HAVE COME TO MAKE IT - BROTHERS, SISTERS, GENTLE LADIES & GENTLE MEN.

It’s New, It’s Rewarding, It’s Empowering, It’s Project 1-9-90.
The word “network marketing” always sound scary to most people because they simply believe it is unrealistic.
1-9-90 understood this fear and they decided to break this fear by helping you to
make it fast with their never-seen before compensation plan.

Infact, the name 1-9-90 is an acronym of the compensation plan. Let me break it down for you.

1 – Means You

9 – Means you earn 9% of the first 2 that upgrades under you (whether you refer them or not)

90 – Means you earn 90% of the 4 partners that lands under your first 2 upgraded partners100% payment to the structure, money is not stored in the system.

Monetary funds are automatically credited to your Perfect Money account within 60 seconds.
378% off the income from one cycle.

Once a partner takes up a position in your matrix - your account will automatically be credited with funds, no need to wait for the matrix to cycle to receive.
Start with a 10€ matrix that cycle @37.80€, next buy a 25€ matrix cycle @94.50€, then buy a 50€ matrix that cycles @ 189€, and it goes with 100€, 250€, 500€, 1000€, 2000€ matrixs etc.

And the better is that your referals will always take a position in your matrixs, so if you have 6 referals , you close the first matrix and buy the next one (25€), when your referals buy the 25€, they will take a position in your 25€ matrix and it always be like that.

# Even people that have not sponsored anybody are getting paid from spill over.
But it is necessary that each person must invite at least 2 people andthat everyone does the same.

I am a living testimony.

Feel free to connect with me on Whatsapp: +2348176747534 -BBM PIN:2B80AAFD

2 Shares

Re: Make money online with MMM by sessypgm(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Try and see that god is good.
Re: Make money online with MMM by oforkao: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
People,

This is a hoax and i am shocked that people could still fall into traps like this at this time and age. May I ask what economic activity or services will generate the promised earnings of 9% and 90%. This is like a man that found himself in a hole wanting to come out instead of him to stop digging no, he continues digging until he can’t come out anymore and he can’t even be rescued.
I suggest you find a more worthwhile economic venture to pursue.

You didn't answer the question: How much have you made from 1-9-90. And what services or goods did you create or deliver in the process. Money does not fall from trees. You make money by engaging in productive economic activities.

Regards,

Ofor

3 Likes

Re: Make money online with MMM by kachproxy: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN YOUR FEAR OF FAILURE. PROJECT 1-9-90 HAS BEEN CHANGING LIVES IN GLOBALLY,NIGERIA INCLUSIVE. LEVERAGE ON THE EXPERIENCE OF PROFESSIONALS.SIGNUP TODAY ON: www.1-9-90.com/signup/adme,ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT,REFER 2 OTHERS AND START MAKING RESIDUAL INCOME IN A CASHLESS AND JOBLESS SOCIETY(NIGERIA)
Re: Make money online with MMM by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
The Program is real,, Am also a member,,

And am very happy to be part of it . . .

Add me on whatsapp (07032691811) for a simple explanation

Join our team,, even if you can't refer anyone we will help you get downlines to make you move faster,,

it's a team work!

3 Likes

Re: Make money online with MMM by solreb: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is purely a ponzi scheme and is therefore fraudulent. The money that is being shared is coming from members, no more, no less. The system dies not create wealth from any product or service. The losers will be those that joined the program last or it may be the day the program owners want to close shop.
Re: Make money online with MMM by solreb: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sadusky:
The Program is real,, Am also a member,,

And am very happy to be part of it . . .

Add me on whatsapp (07032691811) for a simple explanation

Peace.
The fact that you are a member does not make the program real. This is exactly similar system in vogue in our universities in late 80's which we were doing through postal orders. Theae programs fizzled out after apmetime with the admin raking on money and those at the lower rungs of the ladder. It is now modernised with internet making it easier for lots of people to reach.
Re: Make money online with MMM by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
oforkao:
People,

This is a hoax and i am shocked that people could still fall into traps like this at this time and age. May I ask what economic activity or services will generate the promised earnings of 9% and 90%. This is like a man that found himself in a hole wanting to come out instead of him to stop digging no, he continues digging until he can’t come out anymore and he can’t even be rescued.
I suggest you find a more worthwhile economic venture to pursue.

You didn't answer the question: How much have you made from 1-9-90. And what services or goods did you create or deliver in the process. Money does not fall from trees. You make money by engaging in productive economic activities.

Regards,

Ofor

Its no hoax. Am in it and it is legitimate. Its sth U are to do on ya own. No body is to do it for U. Register with N3500 which is equal to Euro10 and gain extra Euro 27.80 which is payable with cash. If U arent going to be involved in it, dont discouraged others. Its d simplest networking do far
Re: Make money online with MMM by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Make money online with MMM by clintdadon(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Because you think network marketing ain't real doesn't mean you should discourage others. Wonder why African people hate learning but wanna be on top of the world.
Re: Make money online with MMM by honey4ever: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Guys, lets be real here...this is not sustainable. I know some of us especially those preaching the gospel about the scheme would not agree; however, this is not real business...it can only be best described as a ponzi scheme. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. No products, no services, no wealth creation, no investment, no income...nothing to share to members. the only money being shared is money paid by downlines.FRAUD!!!

Network or MLM business is based on goods/services sold by the company and bought by referrals. the members are paid from profit made from purchases of referred downlines. when moneys paid by downlines are shared by uplines without any business done, fellow nigerians is fraudulent, robbery and deceitful.

with the influx of so many schemes into the country in various guises, govt would soon start looking into the viability of such programs and then unsuspecting nigerians would get caught up in the web of deceit of ponzi scheme operators like project 1-9-90...and they would start asking govt to help get out their funds.

MLM or Network is great but done right when products and/or services are sold and bought and profit shared between the company and downlines/members.

One Love
Re: Make money online with MMM by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
honey4ever:
Guys, lets be real here...this is not sustainable. I know some of us especially those preaching the gospel about the scheme would not agree; however, this is not real business...it can only be best described as a ponzi scheme. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. No products, no services, no wealth creation, no investment, no income...nothing to share to members. the only money being shared is money paid by downlines.FRAUD!!!

Network or MLM business is based on goods/services sold by the company and bought by referrals. the members are paid from profit made from purchases of referred downlines. when moneys paid by downlines are shared by uplines without any business done, fellow nigerians is fraudulent, robbery and deceitful.

with the influx of so many schemes into the country in various guises, govt would soon start looking into the viability of such programs and then unsuspecting nigerians would get caught up in the web of deceit of ponzi scheme operators like project 1-9-90...and they would start asking govt to help get out their funds.

MLM or Network is great but done right when products and/or services are sold and bought and profit shared between the company and downlines/members.

One Love

WebGuru is a company, that provides a free Internet platform to promote products and services for entrepreneurs and owners of businesses, that are available in 196 countries of the world.

For all retail partners 1-9-90 (more than 84000+ people) a fantastic opportunity to purchase goods and services at below market prices, due to the accumulated discount points (the size of which is equal to the acquired packages in the project 1-9-90)

How it works for "business"?

At the launch time of the platform (2nd quarter-2016) - business owners and entrepreneurs have the ability to upload information about their products and services on international platform WebGuru. Thus, familiarizing an audience of over 84000 with your range

Terms of this site is to provide discounts for 1-9-90 partners, which is determined by the owner of the goods or services individually, and according to the description of the product or service actually.

The higher the amount of discount is granted for one-month time interval and a higher rating of positive feedback compared to other sellers, the higher are Your headings appear on the page delivery of recommended products and services

In the case of violations in the discrepancy of description of commodities/services or the number of negative reviews on purchased goods in excess of 3 - the administration has the right to hide this case.

How it works for "clients"?

Participating in any marketing type in the 1-9-90 project, is an equivalent of amounts for which the acquired packets are charged into the WebGuru office bonus, which the partner disposes in his/her own interest.

Example: suppose the 1-9-90 partner purchased a package in matrix marketing, with a cost of 10 euros. In addition, providing income opportunities in matrix form of marketing for 378% of the amount of the package you purchased, with an equivalent of the amount of 10 euros will be credited into the WebGuru back office. Thus any interested in a product item is provided on the WebGuru site, partner buys the goods with a discount. For example, it will be a dinner at a restaurant with a maximum discount of 20%, after supper, in the amount of 10 Euro (hypothetically) the client will have the opportunity to get a discount for 2 euros by minus their General balance coupon points.

One Love.
WhatsApp : 07032691811
Re: Make money online with MMM by Wealthtrojan(m): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Simply because he didnt not post or enumerate how much he made is not enough to write to rubbish the industry. You can as well sit in your office and collect your hard earned salary and allow positive information to be shared. Constructive and well mannered analysis are expected here and not preposterous comments.
Re: Make money online with MMM by mbzee: 9:25am On May 21, 2016
[i]PROJECT 1-9-90 MADE EASY
YOUR TIME HAVE COME TO MAKE IT - BROTHERS, SISTERS, GENTLE LADIES & GENTLE MEN.

It’s New, It’s Rewarding, It’s Empowering, It’s Project 1-9-90.
The word “network marketing” always sound scary to most people because they simply believe it is unrealistic.
1-9-90 understood this fear and they decided to break this fear by helping you to
make it fast with their never-seen before compensation plan.

Infact, the name 1-9-90 is an acronym of the compensation plan. Let me break it down for you.

1 – Means You

9 – Means you earn 9% of the first 2 that upgrades under you (whether you refer them or not)

90 – Means you earn 90% of the 4 partners that lands under your first 2 upgraded partners100% payment to the structure, money is not stored in the system.

Monetary funds are automatically credited to your Perfect Money account within 60 seconds.
378% off the income from one cycle.

Once a partner takes up a position in your matrix - your account will automatically be credited with funds, no need to wait for the matrix to cycle to receive.
Start with a 10€ matrix that cycle @37.80€, next buy a 25€ matrix cycle @94.50€, then buy a 50€ matrix that cycles @ 189€, and it goes with 100€, 250€, 500€, 1000€, 2000€ matrixs etc.

And the better is that your referals will always take a position in your matrixs, so if you have 6 referals , you close the first matrix and buy the next one (25€), when your referals buy the 25€, they will take a position in your 25€ matrix and it always be like that.

# Even people that have not sponsored anybody are getting paid from spill over.
But it is necessary that each person must invite at least 2 people andthat everyone does the same.
i have also drafted out a full tutorial through pdf to explain every thing to you and also to help you take advantage of this great opportunity that we are all enjoying my whatsapp/skype no is 07084353905 email is mbzee26@gmail.com ping me anytime for correct info stay kul

Re: Make money online with MMM by Jossylalaski: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
People are just earning money from unsuspecting members referred to as down liners. Network marketing has never been easy . I think people should invest their money in what they can trust like rendering services, buying and selling or in production.
Re: Make money online with MMM by dvantageb: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
I understand you bro. However make it clear for people to understand how to make the money go direct to their local account. Actually it is real but most people I tried to refer want to use their local euro account to fund and activate 1-9-90 and how to convert the euro to their local account, that is what will make it realer. I am a member in PH. Whats-app, call 09099012591 Aaron Godwin. FELAS who discourage are the dumbs who are ICT Illiterates/little-circle-seekers.

Re: Make money online with MMM by dvantageb: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Make money online with MMM by bigsten(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes, we at it again! when one door is closed, many more doors are open.
don't allow anybody to deceive you.

WHAT YOU ARE HEARING ABOUT PROJECT 1 -9 -90 IS JUST TRUE. IN FACT, MANY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THERE IS ECONOMY RECESSION IN THE COUNTRY. because their one time investment of 10 euro has generated them 700 - 1000 euro in question of a month. you are still there doubting?

okay; I have just uploaded free download to explain how you can make cool money on 1-9-90. just follow this link here: https://web./wealthynation or visit this website https://itpaysyou..co.ke

this is real

(1) (Reply)

Similar Everyday Words That Are Often Interchangeably Used Wrongly / Should I Abandon My Masters In Nigeria And Start Afresh Abroad? / Between Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka, Who Has More Global Coverage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.