Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife (90086 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by oshaosha2014(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
ELTON123:
Land for sale who wan buy

Grow up.

250k only

Contact ELTON123
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by mikkypel(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
cuteboy2:

My brother tell me something. Oshio Baba worwor no be here oooooo

Beauty and the Beast cliche was coined for these two.
The girl just tags along for the money and fame.

The children will be like a cross between two species grin

Oshio abeg knack dey go. Na you get am ooooo grin

Lmfao, the children will be burnt bread, but see how the girl is more agile than oshio.. E cun b like say d girl possess oshio
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Forwetinnah: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very odd couple...the woman try biko! No be say Osho Baba na fine man sef. Taaaaah!
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Skmoda360(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

are you supposed to be a muslim taking pictures in front of mountain of fire?

and why did the comment pain you pass?

Its not like oshio will even allow you to go near his wife?

consider this your warning to watch the way you address people.
Are you kidding me u even went through my profile, nigga or granpa that pix was 2008 ok shey u grab. cheesy
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by ELTON123(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=oshaosha2014 post=36234094][/quote]and what will happen if I refuse to grow up

Please find the nearest transformer joor
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by tpiadotcom: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Skmoda360:

I am a nigga and a granpa that pix was 2008 ok shey I d.aft. cheesy

please carry your yahoo yahoo comot, I am not your level.

you've had your two minutes of attention, shift to one side.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
donsmall94:
Wetin be ur own?
hw he take concern u? Let her be oga! Is it a crime for her to be endowed?
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by oshaosha2014(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
ELTON123:
and what will happen if I refuse to grow up

Please find the nearest transformer joor

Your action on Nairaland constitute a nuisance to our intelligence. If you are not going to grow up stay immature, but not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Frydae: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe she's trying to convert Obama! From gay to straight!
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by sirwilly1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
In Tommy Vercetti's voice: Nice ass baby
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by DuchessLily(f): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pprovost:

He's not even a muslim

He is. A Muslim from Auchi in Edo state
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Malawian(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Iyamoh Puff Daddy and his Ride or Die Chic. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by fx45(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:
As a muslim, is his wife even supposed to be dressing like that?
Is he still a Muslim? Do muslims wed in a church? I thought I saw the gorrilla doing church wedding?
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by adedayourt(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=48pt]See Oshio my guy with swag.
Many jealous guys calling him ugly on Nairaland cannot even come close to his class and style.[/size]

dont mind dem jare.d man iz happy wit his princess nd som are hating
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by NCP: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Once you have anything against the APC government, you are called 'A wailing wailer.' undecided

Wailers International Association Inc
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by adedayourt(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

I am not their paid photographer, you have to contact the ones who are hired to do her photoshoots.

Assuming you see her in church, snap a selfie with her so you know.

Hope you reach "levels" make security no bundle you out of there.

CAN U SEE U TALKING OFF POINT AND AM SORRY FOR UR PATHETIC SELF.

i said ders nothing wrong wit wat she wore at d obamas den u went nd dug up a random pix tellin me dats wat she wore to church somtym ago like u wer der.
told u to prove ur case byond a random pix on d net now u talkin bout levels nd being bundled out undecided
can u see hw ur brain is picking frequencies contrary to d topic of quote

nd u stil avnt ansd my initial ques
what is wrong wit wat she wore to d obamas
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dat man by d ryt (1st pic) Im eye d chuk grin See nyash! (Last pic). Its rong nah. Far more important tins on point, so no distractions
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
SSPX:
I can't believe that this lady married osho for love sake

Every man deserves to be loved irrespective of physical qualities. In spite of this, one has to be careful with ladies sha. I hope she married for love and not the position and it's benefits.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by deardamsel2(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Honestly I talked about it today, dtz inappropriate,ever seen American governor's wife dressed like dt?
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by diamondzs(f): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
SO you want her to wear iro and buba and tie gele? First lady get levels abeg!

Wailing wailers stop wailing!!!
She doesn't need to wear iro & buba, she can put on a fitted gown dt doesn't hv her cleavage out & still look very beautiful & smart.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by dapojaja(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oshy and why the backside matters
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by BraniacX(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
shocked
Babe seriously! Bone that Nigerverdian woman you yourself are something else shocked
I wouldn't mind lipsrsealed with you oh!! cool
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

please carry your yahoo yahoo comot, I am not your level.

you've had your two minutes of attention, shift to one side.

grin wink grin
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
she towers over Oshimole
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Dindondin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

na d tin osho see b DAT wey make am confusingly fall in love

so leave him tin for am
Oshiomole is like a JJC that just bought a new phone & started flaunting it till it was stolen
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by bamac(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Her husband is proud to have her beside him, i guess that says it all
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by tpiadotcom: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:

told u to prove ur case byond a random pix on d net now u talkin bout levels nd being bundled out undecided

this is the level you're probably at:

despite your mouthiness on nairaland.

This is the "levels" Oshio is operating with:

you see how he is quietly reading the paper because he knows nor be one broke ass fellow go dey eye im wife?

compare to the first picture where he's guarding his wife from the likes of you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
classy first lady

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dindondin:

Oshiomole is like a JJC that just bought a new phone & started flaunting it till it was stolen
lolx baba nobody fit steal dis one o
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by may0001: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

na d tin osho see b DAT wey make am confusingly fall in love

so leave him tin for am
You are richly blessed.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by jamex93(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
may0001:
You are richly blessed.
amen ooo amen
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by lovely17(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
he seems more of a body guard than husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.