Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari (1269 Views)

2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Since the PDP lost the 2015 Presidential Election and got kicked out by Nigerians, who could no longer endure the 16yrs of consistent failure - there have been a persistent campaign against Buhari by the PDP.

Even before he was formerly sworn in, the PDP and their supporters have sort ways to undermine the Buhari's administration. They spread falsehood of promises Buhari never made (eg: $1=N1 lies), they sponsored many media articles to portray disaffection towards the Buhari administration, PDP and their supporters have tried to coin so many terms and nicknames to insult the person of the President and the Commander in Chief. We have also seen feigning of impatience from known PDP supporters on how Buhari has not fixed all the PDP mess in a very short time.

When the PDP discovered that their premature criticisms against Buhari does not resonate with the Nigerian Masses, the PDP latest ploy is to have their agents speak from the crowd to give the impression that Nigerians are not happy with the President. While in reality, it is just a plot in hope to stimulate enough noise from the crowd.

When I meet people who tell me that ex-President Jonathan was also well criticized, I remind them that Nigerians got angry with the former President after watching him for years unable to meet the yearning of Nigerians, unable to confront corruption and after years of his inability to confront his wife, aides and others around him that were flouting the rule of law with impunity.

Am among those that advocate more people participation in governance and the drive to hold those in power accountable for their stewardship. But Nigerians while constructively criticizing President Buhari for his action and any inaction, as he labour to fix the mess PDP left behind, we must endeavor to be weary of PDP's ploy to make us a Pawn in their quest to reclaim power in 2019.

Buhari must be persuaded to fulfill his campaign promises for the good of the Nation and we the people.

But regurgitating the insults, abuses and mockery of the PDP like calling President Buhari a dullard, slow, terrorist, illiterate, fooool, mad, tyrant, etc, for no just cause is playing right into the hands of the PDP.

PDP must apologizes for all their failures, subject themselves to probity, return our looted funds and face justice for what they did while in power as the APC members will some day. Rather than cry and wail - Witchhunting - whenever meaningful questions are asked on issues of National importance. The PDP and their agents should offer alternatives to government policies instead of continuing the failed Tactics that could not reelect Jonathan.

For those of us who supported Buhari, we knew that fixing Nigeria will not be easy and correcting the psychological damage - when it comes to corruption will even be harder. Therefore, I call on Nigerians to give Buhari the benefit of doubt and judge him at the end of his tenure base on the results.

We all look forward to a better and prosperous Nigeria ahead. God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
egift:
[s]Since the PDP lost the 2015 Presidential Election and got kicked out by Nigerians, who could no longer endure the 16yrs of consistent failure - there have been a persistent campaign against Buhari by the PDP.

Even before he was formerly sworn in, the PDP and their supporters have sort ways to undermine the Buhari's administration. They spread falsehood of promises Buhari never made (eg: $1=N1 lies), they sponsored many media articles to portray disaffection towards the Buhari administration, PDP and their supporters have tried to coin so many terms and nicknames to insult the person of the President and the Commander in Chief. We have also seen feigning of impatience from known PDP supporters on how Buhari has not fixed all the PDP mess in a very short time.

When the PDP discovered that their premature criticisms against Buhari does not resonate with the Nigerian Masses, the PDP latest ploy is to have their agents speak from the crowd to give the impression that Nigerians are not happy with the President. While in reality, it is just a plot in hope to stimulate enough noise from the crowd.

When I meet people who tell me that ex-President Jonathan was also well criticized, I remind them that Nigerians got angry with the former President after watching him for years unable to meet the yearning of Nigerians, unable to confront corruption and after years of his inability to confront his wife, aides and others around him that were flouting the rule of law with impunity.

Am among those that advocate more people participation in governance and the drive to hold those in power accountable for their stewardship. But Nigerians while constructively criticizing President Buhari for his action and any inaction, as he labour to fix the mess PDP left behind, we must endeavor to be weary of PDP's ploy to make us a Pawn in their quest to reclaim power in 2019.

Buhari must be persuaded to fulfill his campaign promises for the good of the Nation and we the people.

But regurgitating the insults, abuses and mockery of the PDP like calling President Buhari a dullard, slow, terrorist, illiterate, fooool, mad, tyrant, etc, for no just cause is playing right into the hands of the PDP.

PDP must apologizes for all their failures, subject themselves to probity, return our looted funds and face justice for what they did while in power as the APC members will some day. Rather than cry and wail - Witchhunting - whenever meaningful questions are asked on issues of National importance. The PDP and their agents should offer alternatives to government policies instead of continuing the failed Tactics that could not reelect Jonathan.

For those of us who supported Buhari, we knew that fixing Nigeria will not be easy and correcting the psychological damage - when it comes to corruption will even be harder. Therefore, I call on Nigerians to give Buhari the benefit of doubt and judge him at the end of his tenure base on the results.

We all look forward to a better and prosperous Nigeria ahead. God bless Nigeria![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
r
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by coolestrogue(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just pray the gods in their wisdom won't move this piece of nonsense to the front-page.
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin

Barcanista, get in here pronto.
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by ELTON123(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
*sips*zobo*

what a useless post
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
I just pray the gods in their wisdom won't move this piece of nonsense to the front-page.

You think PDP agents opening multiple NL account to insult the President at every corner represent the opinions of majority of Nigerians?

Buhari has not even started sending convicted corrupt individuals to jail and recovering looted funds and some touts are wailing. Brace yourself. Buhari will serve Nigeria to his utmost best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
egift, they will fail. They did worst than this during the electioneering period but they still fail.

The President must focus on delivering his promises and ignores all these foolish distractions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by yang(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
trash

[s]
egift:
Since the PDP lost the 2015 Presidential Election and got kicked out by Nigerians, who could no longer endure the 16yrs of consistent failure - there have been a persistent campaign against Buhari by the PDP.

We all look forward to a better and prosperous Nigeria ahead. God bless Nigeria!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Sparrow13: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
ELTON123:
*sips*zobo*
take buns
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
luvmijeje:
egift, they will fail. They did worst than this during the electioneering period but they still fail.

The President must focus on delivering his promises and ignores all these foolish distractions.

PDP ran one of the worst Presidential Campaign attacks against Buhari - yet they have not learn from their mistakes.

Nigeria will move forward. And we pray for the best. But fixing the PDP 16yrs of failure will not occur over night. Buhari will be also be held responsible for his own actions at the end of his tenure Not when it has not even taken off.

Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by coolestrogue(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
egift:

You think PDP agents opening multiple NL account to insult the President at every corner represent the opinions of majority of Nigerians?

Buhari has not even started sending convicted corrupt individuals to jail and recovering looted funds and some touts are wailing. Brace yourself. Buhari will serve Nigeria to his utmost best.
He should send them to jail, provided tinubu, ameachi, atiku ect are going to jail too.
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by OtunbaJega: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks you egift

We call them wailing wailers for a reason.

They simply cant bear the pain of losing... awon oloribu

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
yang:
trash

Like I stated, it is only the PDP agents who have nothing positive to contribute to National Discussions but insults to the President will highlight and cancel. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

He should send them to jail, provided tinubu, ameachi, atiku ect are going to jail too.

The court is there for you to institute a case against anyone of those you mentioned. The probing of corrupt government officials who looted Nigeria is NOT dependent on Buhari executing your wishlist.

Start a case and see if Buhari will hinder you.
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Upnepaa(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Honestly,since may 29 all i have seen from pdp is a basketmouth like opposition,they have been entertaining me with their grand style of comedy,they need to wake up to their responsibility or else we have another A D on ground,having said that buhari needs to kickstart his programmes,bcus we the common man on the street has'nt felt any change

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Don't mind the online committee of wailing wailers, they'll fail as usual...

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Xyg12: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
egift:

Op must be high on some illegal substance. The quantity he has consumed is higher than what anyone in Jamaica will take in 5days. Be sure you have milk around you.

When you finally come to your senses, tell me 1 thing Bubu has done since May 29 that is successful or will amount to success if given more time.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
egift:
[s]Since the PDP lost the 2015 Presidential Election and got kicked out by Nigerians, who could no longer endure the 16yrs of consistent failure - there have been a persistent campaign against Buhari by the PDP.

We all look forward to a better and prosperous Nigeria ahead. God bless Nigeria![/s]

Emma ever since your web design business capitulated, you've been trying outshine other Apc rats so you can take their cut. Unfortunately you are retar.ded Ibo, so you won't get more than 5% of what is due to you as an e-rat no matter how hard you work for Apc, (according to the Daura President). So tarry while Mega-hunger descends on you. I just pity your gluttonic long neck. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Demdem2: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

av u been cursed not to make use of ur brain at all? Why call on the protection seeker to think for u?

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by OkutaNla: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Egift: You too mushhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Emma ever your web design business capitulated, you've been trying outshine other Apc rats so you can take their cut. Unfortunately you are retar.ded Ibo, so you won't get more than 5% of what is due to you as e-rat no matter how hard you work for Apc, (according to the Daura President). So tarry while the Mega-hunger descends on you. I just pity your gluttonic long neck. Lmao!

Your inability to participate coherently in an important discussion is understandable considering the volume of damage PDP have inflicted on your psyche due to years of underdevelopment of our Educational sector. But opting for Character Assassination better identify you as a PDP agent and exemplifies the core aspect of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by ba7man(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm still basking in the euphoria that GEJ was successfully kicked out.

His tenure was like a bad dream.

PMB is no miracle worker but I'm sure he'll do a far better job than GEJ.

Meanwhile, why are tanoids on this forum largely scruffy, juvenile or broke, half baked adults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

Hey fine girl......let me love you jeje

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by drake22: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op shut up. You guys started it. Buhari d dullard.

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by tunex23: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

who is Barcanista?? Can't u represent him

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by tunex23: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
egift:

The court is there for you to institute a case against anyone of those you mentioned. The probing of corrupt government officials who looted Nigeria is NOT dependent on Buhari executing your wishlist.

Start a case and see if Buhari will hinder you.
the name Tinubu He mention was an opposition then and GEJ couldn’t even probe him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Hey fine girl......let me love you jeje

grin grin grin
Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by themilanway(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
They can/should coin more names for Buhari,he remains unfazed and steadfast.

Buhari is even the aware of the names they have been calling him as he even joked about it.

Jonathan would have sold Nigeria and burn the receipt if he had won.

God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
saTANoids are blockheads. They lack common sense. Can you imagine them saying Boko Haram planned to bomb the VP house, when what the terrorists said was "VIP house?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by MalcoImX: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
The new song is called "Witch hunting." This ploy is to shout to heavens that those to be probed are innocent and are being followed because they ate members of PDP or to settle scores. Don't be deceived: What they want is for every criminal to be left alone so that nothing is different from the PDP days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari by egift(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
The new song is called "Witch hunting." This ploy is to shout to heavens that those to be probed are innocent and are being followed because they ate members of PDP or to settle scores. Don't be deceived: What they want is for every criminal to be left alone so that nothing is different from the PDP days.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seadogs Donates Library To NAPTIP In UYO For Trafficking Victims. / Even Obama Listons To Radio Biafra / Photo Of President Buhari Watching The News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.