Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (50223 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by akwabassey: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015

2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ELTON123(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
kai I don see the definition of “ugliness”

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by adanduka: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okoroojiocha should adjust his legs. He is clearly encroaching. wink

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
She fits Okorocha more. She looks very uncomfortable sitting close to her ugly hubby grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by betty202020(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:
she is romancing okorocha with leg. Well what did u expect from someone who married a man as urgly as oshomole because of money. But okorocha handsome ooo. Any slightest chance, she will for okorocha.

27 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by coolestrogue(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
I strongly recommend oshomhole to be doing adverts for; Black soap(ose dudu) and black jelly

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by priscaoge(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
They remind me of "Black and White" TV tongue

Girls be getting married to their ancestors since the days of John the Baptist embarassed

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
W
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by RobinHez(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
looks more like Okorocha's daughter...with Osho as a body guard grin grin

shocking awwoof, click the link shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Brightology2(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
K
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by owoeyeyem(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
She is a woman of class and i expect much from her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lara - Touches okorocha ..Touches him again with her leg

Okorocha - ( look at the expression on his face ) ..Haha make this Girl allow make we reach Nigeria before we continue now.She wan dey give me Boner for public event nii ??

oshiomole - reads newspaper " Why Nigerians they comment on top my Suit now ..haha

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by kenedy175(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kai! There is something going on between she and Okorocha. They just dey play soft touch grin

Meanwhile, why hasnt anyone commented on Okorocha's dressing? If he wants to wear suit, he should wear it the proper way. Otherwise he should stick to his traditional wears

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm... How cone her keg is flying around okorocha... Fear god o

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by priscaoge(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie Nne come n see grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
So marriage is now about being pretty or ugly ?
firstEVA:
She fits Okorocha more. She looks very uncomfortable sitting close to her ugly hubby grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
With the way Okorocha is looking, seems he's covering something with that paper. Oshiomole's wife seems to be having the same kind of effect Seyi shay had on GEJ at Eko hotels before the election.

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by CR77(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy Rochas OkoroHausa looking uncomfortable

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Ojeremi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
PLS WHICH ONE OF THEM IS CALLED LARA?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by izsmike: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wat is hot here?

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by naza9ja(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why is Rochas looking so uncomfortable?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by shadelek(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oshiomole in suit! Unbelievable. No be baba jacket n trouser he be
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
olsy[sup][/sup]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
There's this distance between this couple in pictures.....
Oh well what do I know undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Sicozone(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chisos!!! See what Op called Hot

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
It reminds me two of the COCACOLA products, FANTA and COKE grin tongue

Rochas be like, Oshibaba relax and read ur news paper, I the look road for u tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beauty and the beast I think say this lady has a plan to seduce Obama, that cloth is too sexy for such gathering

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nihilist: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Osho baba looks like a Black Gollum

And what was Rochas doing with his right hand? wink

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by PROPHETmichael: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
lol

Meanwhile, are you aware that Even in Nairaland, Christians are being marginalized? checkout the thread below for the shocking discovery.

https://www.nairaland.com/2474665/even-nairaland-christians-being-marginalised
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by DiegoNakel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Issokai.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by worksmart(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
See this picture of hot Iara with Oshiomhole.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by kilmix: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
See osho head like stout bottle.

Rochas be famzing osho's wife. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.