Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] (27866 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
noted.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by azeeza(f): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
I feel sorry for the females in your family
flightz:
dnt mind the prostituteeee
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by shehuaka03: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
just one name is missing!!!!
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by flightz(f): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
azeeza:
I feel sorry for the females in your family
feel sorry for urselve. Lesbobo
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Winny28(f): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
ManTiger:
Good market for APC.
is APC the only party in Kogi State?
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by azimibraun: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
The earlier they realise Audu Abubakar is the next Governor the better for all of them. Audu is the Man. Food don ready everybody carry spoon...Audu has given the PDP nemesis and battle since 2003. just like Presiden Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by EndtimeBlessing: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is one of the states with the best potential in Nigeria, but unfortunately, it is one of the worst governed state. I pray the people will succeed in enthroning somebody that can turn around the fortune of that state.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
I see Dr Onukaba there... Nice.

Nurudeen Abatemi - greedy and cunny man.

Anyway, the most important thing is I don't want any Igala to get that ticket.

And WTF is Audu coming back for? Is he crazy?

Okun or Ebira's all the way.

Fvck igala's and their horrible tribal marks!

2 Likes

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by JoshGiantfeet(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
The source is an olodo...James Ocholi Enojo SAN!!!! He's in the race...and a frontliner!
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2015
jseak:

Source: http://www.abdoolwahab.com/2015/07/21-aspirants-jostle-for-kogi.html

I see Yahaya Bello gaining a better chance
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2015
azimibraun:
The earlier they realise Audu Abubakar is the next Governor the better for all of them. Audu is the Man. Food don ready everybody carry spoon...Audu has given the PDP nemesis and battle since 2003. just like Presiden Buhari.
Back to the basics if you are so dumb...Audu kor, Dauda ni...
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

Ur head dey dia jare
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by seriking: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2015
superior1:
As long it is Dino Melaye (and I know it will never be him), APC is getting Kogi

Olusola Olumoroti all the way. Voice of the Okun pple
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by luvmijeje(f): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Where is Dino?
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by RealEstate37: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by azeeza(f): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2015
I see ya!
Joavid:

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Iaz93: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

Audu right now seems like a better replacement to most people around here. .considering the hell Capt. Wada is putting them through...

. . .and you know it'll be extremely difficult for an Ebira or Okun to win an election, Majority BS.. Trust Igalas na. Whether the Igala aspirant is Good or not, they'll vote him just because they want their man there.

Igalas have cool tribal marks. Quit the hate. angry
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2015
ThundrCork:
I can see Senator Nurudeen Abatemi there. Watch out for him correct sharp guy

Nurudeen Abatemi who could not win his party primary senatorial seat despite been incumbent?
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
JoshGiantfeet:
The source is an olodo...James Ocholi Enojo SAN!!!! He's in the race...and a frontliner!

The thing is that, Audu is a greedy man, he is power drunk and rate himself above others.

James Ocholi SAN has been with the defunct CPC being their legal adviser.

1 Like

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2015
YaksonFCA:
Where is Barr James Eneojo Ocholi (SAN)? I see him wining that ticket but if PDP field Alh Jibrin Isah Echocho APC don enter one chance be that ooo.

As for James Ocholi, am sorry Audu will hijack the primary election.

PDP will field the fail Wada.

The only problem Jibrin Isah is having is that the people of Kogi state now hate anything PDP. The last election says all.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Otunbatrafford: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
I want to beg each and every one of them, that whoever emerged as the party standard bearer should be supported by other contestants. The current animal, stupid and useless fool occupying the position should not be allowed to continue.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Iaz93:
Audu right now seems like a better replacement to most people around here. .considering the hell Capt. Wada is putting them through...

. . .and you know it'll be extremely difficult for an Ebira or Okun to win an election, Majority BS.. Trust Igalas na. Whether the Igala aspirant is Good or not, they'll vote him just because they want their man there.

Igalas have cool tribal marks. Quit the hate. angry

Lol. I hope you don't have tribal marks o grin

Audu is bad news o. Idris Wada was just one psyco and senseless dummy. Audu has been governor before, what did he do?

Kogi state is not suppose to be in such mess and poverty. We need younger people with good vision for the state.
C'mon you know that.
Can Audu turn the state around? (Btw, does he still have fat cheeks? lipsrsealed
)
That guy looks like a thief. Lol grin

Personally I don't have issues with an Igala person. One of my bestie, a girl is Igala and her family loves me a lot.

The igala's(the ones at home) cannot produce a simple 'whole' and intelligent person, since the creation of the state, and they won't be nice and considerate and let some one from other tribes rule?

Isn't that selfish and wicked?

If an okun gets the ticket, I believe okuns should form an alliance with Ebira's (an ebira will be deputy governor) and vice versa. - and let it be war if need be, APC will win!!
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by philGeo(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Davotee:
is it time for another election yet?
My brother which election against?
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Nurudeen Abatemi who could not win his party primary senatorial seat despite been incumbent?

That nurudeen senatorial election saga still makes me laugh. That guy is over-ambitious and crazy. He spent so much money for that primaries. I know someone who knows him personally.

Funny tho, he was not like that before. -- power drunks.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Iaz93: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

Audu is bad news o. Idris Wada was just one psyco and senseless dummy. Audu has been governor before, what did he do?

Kogi state is not suppose to be in such mess and poverty. We need younger people with good vision for the state.
C'mon you know that.
Can Audu turn the state around? (Btw, does he still have fat cheeks? lipsrsealed
)

Personally I don't have issues with an Igala person. One of my bestie, a girl is Igala and her family loves me a lot.

The igala's(the ones at home) cannot produce a simple 'whole' and intelligent person, since the creation of the state, and they won't be nice and considerate and let some one from other tribes rule?

If an okun gets the ticket, I believe okuns should form an alliance with Ebira's (an ebira will be deputy governor) and vice versa. - and let it be war if need be, APC will win!!

grin grin

That alliance is what I've always been talking about. But Ebira no go cooperate. They'd rather start a mini civil war.

Audu will do things, like he's done before. He seems better.
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Caseless: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Kogi state argueably has the largest solid minerals deposit in Nigeria but unfortuantely the state has been plagued with mediocre and lacklustre Governors. I hope they get it right this time. I also hope PMB will address the issue of the moribund Ajaokuta steel mill once and for all. That steel mill has the potential of making Nigeria an industrial giant
spot-on!
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Caseless: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Joavid:

C'mon you know that.
)

since Audu left that state, nothing good has come to that state again. Audu remain the best thing to have ever happened to that state. You can hate him for being a pompous person, but he's not an under-performer. You know Wada and ibro were just the calamitous phase the state has to pass through. Again, go and check Audu's records as governor and see, he was at some point the best governor and even won an award in this regard. Can't you see he kept coming back for the same seat and has remained in the opposition since 1999? He deserves to win.

As fot your alliance, I laugh when I saw it. On what parameters did you base the possibility of that alliance producing the needed results, population, voting power or unity?

Sai Audu or sai Shaibu Halilu sani (pictured below)

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by MDOLOFU: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
vedaxcool:
I don't know who I want to win but I definitely know who I don't want to win
. Hope is nt who am tinkin?
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Caseless:
since Audu left that state, nothing good has come to that state again. Audu remain the best thing to have ever happened to that state. You can hate him for being a pompous person, but he's not an under-performer. You know Wada and ibro were just the calamitous phase the state has to pass through. Again, go and check Audu's records as governor and see, he was at some point the best governor and even won an award in this regard. Can't you see he kept coming back for the same seat and has remained in the opposition since 1999? He deserves to win.

As fot your alliance, I laugh when I saw it. On what parameters did you base the possibility of that alliance producing the needed results, population, voting power or unity?

Sai Audu or sai Shaibu Halilu sani (pictured below)

The alliance can produce, population and voting power. But unity, am not so sure cos Ebira's are very stubborn and proud people.

I believe you are an Igala man, why won't you and your people let other tribes rule, despite the fact that y'all bring one clueless governor every 4years since the creation of the state?

I believe that shaibu halilu is Igala too?

The only way to vote an igala out is for the Okun's, Ebira's and ogori people to form a strong alliance.
I hope that happens. Cos Igalas have nothing good to offer kogi state than thieves despite the fact that Igala's at home themselves live in object poverty.

Its pathetic!

1 Like

Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Dunamiz(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Ghandi12:
Chai! Where is Dino

Are you looking for the same Dino Melaye in House of Representatives
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by Dunamiz(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
if I hear say dino dey the list!...he knows the party will not pick him.....everybody have learnt their lesson,never pick a judas!!!

The last time I checked, Dino Melaye is at the House of Representatives
Re: 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] by vedaxcool(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
MDOLOFU:
. Hope is nt who am tinkin?

Prince Audu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today / Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.