Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System (7514 Views)

Please What Operating System Is Best, Come In→ / Windows 10: The Experience Of A Nigerian Within 48 Hours / Microsoft Edge On Windows 10: The Browser That Will Finally Kill IE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by slinkman(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2015
dhsfbi:
Good for you. Continue crushing. grin grin grin grin grin
okay
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by okitikpo: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
slinkman:
not eager to get it at all...
you sounded like a person that will first every other to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't just know why my mind is telling me that
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Waiting patiently tho.

But if it flops it's gonna affect MS
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by bongolistik(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
ollah1:
Waiting patiently tho.

But if it flops it's gonna affect MS
I don't see it flopping this time around
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by slinkman(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
okitikpo:
you sounded like a person that will first every other to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't just know why my mind is telling me that
okay.
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by martineverest(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Dont mind dat dude,he dosnt know what rtm means
Horlufemi:

Do you need proof? Google Win 10 10240 build before you talk.

Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Chikebrain: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Horlufemi:

I was an insider so no need to activate. Insiders get the full version free before others
Femo how far. Hope the win 10 dosnt have glitches like that win 8
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by bongolistik(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Chikebrain:

be patient, it is only 3 Days To Go and u will soon test it yourself cos the ones that insiders tested were not well developed and surely has glitches but which must have been fixed in the full and completed version of Windows 10 that will be coming up first to the insiders by this week and thereafter you to can get ur free copy. So just reserve ur copy and wait.
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Chikebrain:

there are some few glitches here and there but far better than win8.

Its a step in the right direction though. Its going to work well on tablets not there yet but in the right direction.

Its gonna be like the new win7

you know the formula na

win8 - bad
win 7 - great
winvista -nightmare
win xp - fantastic
windows me - rubbish

etc
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by claycares: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Please house on a lighter mode, tell me who to follow, the OS that teaches me how to count numbers like 1, 2, 3 95, 98...NT, 2000, XP, Vista, then 7, 8, 10.

Or the OS that teaches me how to read the alphabets like this - Astro Boy, Bender, Cup Cake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honey Comb, Ice Scream Sandwich, Jelly Beans, Kit-Kat, Lollipop, waiting for Android M labeling.

Google always publish security holes in Windows OS that have been there for several years and MS didn't even know about it.

2 Likes

Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Bmok: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2015
It would be unhackable also
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Chikebrain: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Horlufemi:

there are some few glitches here and there but far better than win8.

Its a step in the right direction though. Its going to work well on tablets not there yet but in the right direction.

Its gonna be like the new win7

you know the formula na

win8 - bad
win 7 - great
winvista -nightmare
win xp - fantastic
windows me - rubbish

etc

Lol @ your formula. Still rocking win 7. After I upgraded that time in FH my system acted up big time. I just reformatted back to win 7.
Easier for me and for my networking.
More so windows is just trying to sell on mobile platforms. I hope they make it with this one.
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by bongolistik(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Windows 10 bell almost ringing. Have you reserved your copy?
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by 2kurupt(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Horlufemi:

wink Sorry no video. To big to upload.

I can see you got Pro Evolution Soccer 15 installed, is it the official or crack version? wink
This and other factors are probably the reason I will chill for a bit after it's release before upgrading
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by femi4: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bmok:
It would be unhackable also
Says who? Even Bill Gates sef get crack/patch

1 Like

Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
2kurupt:

I can see you got Pro Evolution Soccer 15 installed, is it the official or crack version? wink
This and other factors are probably the reason I will chill for a bit after it's release before upgrading

Ha, na crack o.

And its running perfect
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by bongolistik(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Windows 10 loading....
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by ITbomb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
With poor network here, I will rather wait for Computer village to release the Windows. Make e no be something I go download to 92% mtn come disconnect
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Obinnio: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horlufemi:

Ha, na crack o.

And its running perfect

my guy what is your review and recommendation of pes 2015 to pes2013,I mean minus players update to current club which one is better in terms of game play and graphics,pes2014 is total rubbish to me,still playing pes2013
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Obinnio: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
And house how can I get this windows 10 on my pc
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Obinnio:
my guy what is your review and recommendation of pes 2015 to pes2013,I mean minus players update to current club which one is better in terms of game play and graphics,pes2014 is total rubbish to me,still playing pes2013

2015 o. I like the game. e just make sense abeg
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by olasmith10(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Computer village will be bracing up for dis win 10....
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Obinnio: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Horlufemi:

2015 o. I like the game. e just make sense abeg
thanks boss, are you currently running on windows 10
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Obinnio:
thanks boss, are you currently running on windows 10

Yes. it's really nice and has a lot of potential
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Obinnio: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Horlufemi:

Yes. it's really nice and has a lot of potential
are you using cracked version,trial or the original one with installation keys, how can I get it sir,has it entered market or to be downloaded online(if yes any link) or even get from you,
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by dhsfbi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
I thought I drop the link here before in. Have ithttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install?ocid=ms_wol_win10. Download the. ISO file there and use Rufus. I will write full tutorial on this later today.
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obinnio:
are you using cracked version,trial or the original one with installation keys, how can I get it sir,has it entered market or to be downloaded online(if yes any link) or even get from you,

I'll write a post on how you can get windows 10 free and cracked.
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by ITbomb(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Horlufemi:

I'll write a post on how you can get windows 10 free and cracked.
I hope it is not the technical reviews
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
ITbomb:

I hope it is not the technical reviews

No. Just how to get windows 10.
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Horlufemi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: The wait is over: Welcome Windows 10! The World Most Awaited Operating System by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
As far as am concerned, since i upgraded to Windows 8.1, my computer has never crashed nor had any files corrupted for any reason, My computer is faster and runs more smoothly, And from the things I have read about windows10, I am definitely going to upgrade the moment I get a chance, For those complaining just cause you didn't like the UI of windows 8, I kinda feel sorry for you guys, you don't know what you are missing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... / Difference Between A Universal Modem And An Unlocked Modem / Apple Massively Escalates Its Patent War, Finally Goes After Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.