Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free (1070 Views)

Request Any Blogger Or Wordpress Theme And Get It Free / Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone / How To Make Money On Autopilot While You Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by Chinenye123: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can create a website that can get update itself with good quality contents...its a must have if you don't have time to update your blog or you want an easier way to drive traffic to your website and still make money out of it.its gonna post on your Facebook page, twitter Google plus etc handsfree. All you have to do is sit back and watch money rake in... Get yours its free

Courtesy

Webhostilla web design promo

1 Like

Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by badesco(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
I need one.
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by Chinenye123: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
badesco:
I need one.

We can set it up for you, do you have a domain name already? Of you do let me know so we can create the website for you
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Me sef
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by jbankzE(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chinenye123:
I can create a website that can get update itself with good quality contents...its a must have if you don't have time to update your blog or you want an easier way to drive traffic to your website and still make money out of it.its gonna post on your Facebook page, twitter Google plus etc handsfree. All you have to do is sit back and watch money rake in... Get yours its free

I have a blog and domain already so I will I do mine?

Courtesy

Webhostilla web design promo
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by femzysticks(m): 1:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Needed.
I have a domain
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by Chinenye123: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2015
drmaxayuba:
how much
femzysticks:
Needed.
I have a domain
Khaynet:
Me sef
badesco:
I need one.

Ok I'm gonna set it all up for y'all right here in nairaland for everyone to see. This is how we would do it, but first of all bear it in mind that this is a part of free web design promo organised by webhostilla webhosting company to assist ppl have their own website. So if you have a domain, you tell me the type of website you want to have so that we can design the website right away free of charge, also tell me the niche you want the contents to have on your website so that I can set up your website to automatically update itself on that niche....then for sharing your post to Facebook, Google plus, twitter, LinkedIn etc, I would give u a details with pictures on how to do that yourself....

The first thing now is we have to design a website for you for free,
Go to https://webhostilla.com/host/cart.php?gid=2 ,
choose any webhosting package that suits you, if you have a domain name select the 'I already have a domain name' option or you can as well buy a domain name. After that login to your cpanel, install a WordPress blog in one click, then here is where we would come in...tell us the type of website you want then we send you free premium themes which you can install, we would give you list of available premium themes related to your website you can choose from.
Once you have your website all set up, then I would show you how to set up your blog to autoblog on its own

Anyone interested in buying an already made one should contact us

If you have any issue let me know

Limited to only 5 people
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by femzysticks(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Chinenye123:

Anyone interested in buying an already made one should contact us
If you have any issue let me know
Limited to only 5 people

I already have a website

Do I still qualify for the offer?
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by Chinenye123: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
femzysticks:

I already have a website

Do I still qualify for the offer?

Yes you need to be an active client with at least one of our services
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by femzysticks(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Chinenye123:

Let me not full your thread with plenty talk
Drop your contact let's discuss
Top priorities: Whatsapp, BBM
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by femzysticks(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Chinenye123:

Top priorities: Whatsapp, BBM
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by Chinenye123: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2015
femzysticks:

Top priorities:
Whatsapp, BBM

Ok but I would prefer we discuss here to be as transparent so possible and also let other share in our discussions. If its an issue you want private, you can reach me on
Re: Get A Website That Autoblogs And Make Money While You Sleep, Get It Free by fantastic123(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

(1) (Reply)

How Long A Backlink Takes To Activate And Appear In Alexa Ranking? / TUTORIAL: How To Create Customized Email Address For Both Free And Paid Host / SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.