Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Encounter With A Gay Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With A Gay Today (1258 Views)

My Life As A Gay / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / Man Wears Wedding Gown In A Gay Wedding ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok. Never knew I was gonna experience my most dreaded encounter today.

It all started this afternoon. After I had decided to spend the weekend in my parent's house in PH, I hurriedly left my apartment for AKTC in Uyo, Akwa ibom state.
On getting to AKTC, I purchased a ticket for the vehicle that would convey me to port harcourt. I had to fill up the only space left at the back of vehicle.
There I met this guy who was sitting just next to me. He kept staring at me. Perplexed by his unwarranted stare, "good afternoon" , I greeted.
"how are you", he replied with a simper.
"i'm fine thank you" was my response. I plugged in my headphone to enjoy my journey. Dude never stopped staring at me but for my mind, "i no send you" grin.

After some minutes, dude called my attention an asked if i was someone. Unfortunately for him i wasn't. He told me he's a corper and a graduate of political science from ABSU. We started talking and it was like we'd known ourselves for a long time. He brought out a brochure and started showing me some of his friends. He'd point at a guy and he'd say "this one na tibi". Tibi another name for gay in case you don't know. I pretended as though i knew not what it meant. I was just waiting for the perfect time to cut ties between us.

Whilst still on the journey, dude hung his arm around my neck and started advising me against partying in school, having a girlfriend and so on. Next thing, dude started telling me that i'm handsome. I thought it was still part of the advice. He blew his cover when he started romancing my cheek muttering words like "it feels soft".

"thanks for the advice sir but you'd be doing yourself some good and saving yourself an embarrassment if you could get your hands off me" I muttered. Dude was shocked. My warning really sent shiver down his spine.

He never talked to me again or looked my direction. Thank goodness

#TrueLifeStory
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by donsmall94(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thank God for ur life
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by bluntspade: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is Super story!!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by KingKonga: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
where did u goto do ctrl c+ ctrl v
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by phayvoursky(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU FOR DON DEY YEAR PAMPERS.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Teeboy15(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Person wey u for punch straight for throat without question or explanation.
Lubbish
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by LieDetector(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Guy thank God for your life. If to say you no react, you for don join them
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
LieDetector:
Guy thank God for your life. If to say you no react, you for don join them
I swear water for don dey drip via my ass
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Teeboy15:
Person wey u for punch straight for throat without question or explanation.
Lubbish
violence is not always the solution bro smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2015
phayvoursky:
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU FOR DON DEY YEAR PAMPERS.
lol. Pampers ko, Always ultra pad ni grin
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2015
KingKonga:
where did u goto do ctrl c+ ctrl v
I guess you missed the part where I used a hash tag
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Today by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
bluntspade:
This is Super story!!!
sorry. Not super story but true life story

(1) (Reply)

(photos) See How Our Ancestors Were Brutally maltreated By The White Men / Biafra Herald: The Significance Of The Biafra Flag Raised In Enugu Stadium. / Popular Huge Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Ondo State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.