Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (1116 Views)

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / When You Are The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by Asuokaa: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol e no easy to go scul na. grin
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by Asuokaa: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
ladyF:
Lol e no easy to go scul na. grin

Ur Dp is not from the planet ooo
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by Dinnyuy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
village square abi
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by dapyd1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lmao. This is foolishness or maybe there are no vehicles in the village.
On second thought, he maybe an INEC official trying to collate documents after a day's work.
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by Whizzcute(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by ladyF(f): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Asuokaa:

Ur Dp is not from the planet ooo
grin
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by Welrez(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
I could recall how a colleague from the north at the university told me he teaches learners coming from far and near whenever he returns from school. He was the only undergraduate from his area back then..
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by RedCard1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
The village must obey
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by RedCard1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
dapyd1:
Lmao. This is foolishness or maybe there are no vehicles in the village.
On second thought, he maybe an INEC official trying to collate documents after a day's work.
don't be decieved by Nairalanders. The picture was well placed for comic reasons. No one does that
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by davuvid(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mtcheeeeew....came here to see the whole village gathered with foodstuff to send him/her off
Re: When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village by zonax(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol
My people must see me reading.
That girl I dey chase must fall for me.
The king must recognise me.

Nawa o. Upon all the sun.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Prove To Know You Are Ugly / 10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parentstell Their Children / Hilarious Letter Between A Student And His School Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.