Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) (61459 Views)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Kx: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is Obama using d presidency to promote family interest or American interest?

As if visiting Kenya twice was not enof, celebrating family reunion is what is preoccupying his mind on d alter of American presidency?
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by halton(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
No comment..
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Sanmel(f): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

Blood is thicker than water.

That hug has just elevated the lady status now in Kenya.
lol.. just like dat
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just like Black and white colours; the difference is clear. If say na Nigeria she deh kidnapper for don carry her make money one hand. Obama abeg send CIA to protect your sister.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Vikthor(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
great
fascinating
but....
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
osuofia: success get brother, sister, aunty but when u de suffer nobody knw u.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
horexy:
Brother and Sister united....it warms d heart...*shedding tears of joy*

But how d hell does dt concern us?

You bad gan. cheesy grin

On a serious note, the lady dey forbid USA? She nor get invite all these years? Na wa o.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by denisbath(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
that saTANIOD
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

Blood is thicker than water.

That hug has just elevated the lady status now in Kenya.
Its terrible when you have somebody like Obama as a brother,imagine visiting his half sister after 7years in power

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
That moment when your bro is the president of the greatest nation on earth
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sanmel:
lol.. just like dat

Sure!

This is Africa and we gullible of everything. Quote me in the next 6 to 12months to come.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
onila:
not the first time, dummy

she even helped him campaign for his first ever election

brains runs in the family
she has a PHD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyHAw35QsU

if your bros na USA President you for don achieve pass her. maybe you for be prof. by now
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by GreyBlood: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vanquay:
Thats one of the American ideals I like. Theres nothing like make I dash my sister money. Everybody hustles for his own. If you study the woman well you won't see any trace of "white house money" inside her body. Unlike Naija, your enemies will be disturbing you say dem never see alerts undecided.
grin grin
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by yahmohy27: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why she never mind meeting him in U.S. All these while ? shocked
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
uniben boiz b lyk.....who e don help?
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:
It must be a dream meeting for her. Meeting your half brother for the very first time and he happens to be the president of the United states. Quite a feeling it must be.

Someone should please tell Obama that without coming to Nigeria, the giant of Africa, he hasn't seen Africa at all.
what is there to see?
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Its terrible when you have somebody like Obama as a brother,imagine visiting his half sister after 7years in power

Dont judge him when you are not in his shoes, cause i heard he doesnt like his father either.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
really she just hugged the no 1citizen of America. ... she won't bath for one month...
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Vivly(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mehn She black!!!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
waiting concern me with gay obi. yeye grin waiting concern me with gay obi. yeye
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by osifred(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
The question should be why has Obama not invited his half sister to the US all this while?

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vanquay:
Thats one of the American ideals I like. Theres nothing like make I dash my sister money. Everybody hustles for his own. If you study the woman well you won't see any trace of "white house money" inside her body. Unlike Naija, your enemies will be disturbing you say dem never see alerts undecided.
hahahahahshshshahahahahehehehe..... cheesy
Vanquay:
hahahahahshshshahahahahehehehe.....
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:
It must be a dream meeting for her. Meeting your half brother for the very first time and he happens to be the president of the United states. Quite a feeling it must be.

Someone should please tell Obama that without coming to Nigeria, the giant of Africa, he hasn't seen Africa at all.
To come and see the dullard in power in Nigeria who is not ready to advance the people and develop the society. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am also a member of his family based in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by haywire1: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
#q
bettercreature:

I go bring out my expensive to-do lists. The list wey go cover my generation unborn grin grin grin

#
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
All the Men for Kenya make una wear jean trousers for better protect because PAPA for Gay deh town ooo
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
how nice...
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
;DDon't worry, His half brothers will still meet him, and his cousins,nephew,niece, uncles,aunt and other relatives grin. Oh Obama my is my uncle.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by anonimi: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:

Giant in what exactly, please
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whew. Now that rough years are behind Obama, he should go see his sister. I highly doubt Obama's going to visit his half brother who said Obama's lousy grin Sibling rivalry these days

Next time Obama's flying Africa he should probably go see Buhari, save Nigeria some money, and get something accomplished in a visit other than promising to help them find their lost money
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by efeteb: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obama POTUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.