Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

“don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator (30711 Views)

US Senator John Mccain Diagnosed With Brain Tumour / Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by ManTiger(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
funnanya:
prof.,have you forgotten odi massacre under obasanjo. Why only Jonathan.
Except if you want to be economical with the truth, you will agree with me that if Boko boys were handled as Odi people were handled, we wouldn't be where we are today!
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by 12345DKO(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
BE THERE!!!

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by simplisity(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahah! Thank God Buhari refused to accept the Gay Bill Law. American we dont need ur, d more u look, d less u see ( Dejavu) help, ok. God is our only Hope.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by kernel504(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
osahon9:
The united states of america is just one country seriously we can do better without them. It is better not to be indebted to that gay-loving-nation
If you ever thinking of doing without them, then the stolen funds won't ever come back
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Publ1cEnemy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
charly4tex:
[/b][b]
Omehh.
Even tho we destroy ourselves with d weapons.
i fear fear.

Na Russian way be that oo... They no send human rights. But we really need those weapons to quell the militancy in Nigeria.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by BonaVIta(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
as if they are saints, their military is infact more corrupt than NA, have you ever heard *it's a classified information* and anyone on the way will lose his life without a soul questioning? I don't need to talk much, those that understand will decipher

Never jump in concluding the condemnation of an outsider on urself.

we may all be wrong.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by PecE2Make: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Then who do we blame? Just put the blame on me
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:
Strong words...anyway, we know who to blame
jonathan
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by chesterlee(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
"But rather than suggest that the United States is at fault for not funding murderers and rapists in the Nigerian military, he should face up to his own responsibility to effectively counter Boko Haram."

Wow!!! See Finishing!!! Durllardinho see your life!
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by RealEstate37: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Aborbi see insult of the highest level...they called our millitary men rapists and torturers

This one nah SIgNs of ThE EnDtImE ooh!
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
..they called our millitary men rapists and torturers

^^ You never see anything sef. grin grin
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by vislabraye(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:
Yes!! Face your responsiblities Mr President. It's your duty to get rid of BH. Afterall, you said you would eliminate them during your campaign

Don't mind him. Were they not the one accusing Gej of human right abuse when he as combating Boko harm ?
Did he not say war against Bh is war against the North?
When America refused to sell weapons when Gej was in power, what did Buhari say ?

However he feels like, let him fight Bh, his brothers.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by nkemjacob2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
I dont blame usa we over depended and take tins for granted. Buhari u must solve boko haran issue
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
imhotep:

^^ You never see anything sef. grin grin
I don dey fear this our American sisters oh.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Sant1m: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] smiley The man is Practically saying the truth, its a pity that as a people we only view issues from the angle of PDP or APC. The military molest Nigerians everyday on our streets without any avenue for the civilian to seek redress, if only we can put the hate aside and demand for citizens right to be treated with respect. We demanding that military boys wear number tags to identify them and agencies to report to if these violations occur. Americans are not hypocrites they punished soldiers that got involved in such abuses in Afghanistan. Once you ve a prisoner even if he is a terrorist he should be treated in line with international convention. Its equally wrong to extract confession using torture, that's the hard reality even if i feel the BH boys don't deserve any when caught.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I don dey fear this our American sisters oh.
I fear who no fear America grin grin grin
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:

those ones are not sufficient or good enough, USA is first class quality nd performance, others are less, that why GEJ also initially wanted to buy 4rm them, but dem no gree....that was only why he went 4 lesser weapons 4rm non-USA allies....

But what sort of wespons do Boko boys use ? Don't think it's so sophisticated.

On the other hand, Russia sells good weapons.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nasri100:

I think you have difficulty in understanding simple lines. Do not let hate of the President affect your reasoning. The senator's assertion is infact launching a scathing attack to the past government. The war crimes were perpetuated under Jonathan and not Buhari's government. Go back to school.

So when the senator said, the president should face his responsibilities, he was referring to Gej ?
Ok now, keep blaming Gej.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
onatisi:
let buhari start from somewhere . We don't need the best weapons in the world to fight a rag tag army . The weapons we have can still do the job . All we need are motivated soldiers .boko haram has no tanks or fighter jets and yet the nigeria military has all that, with the combined force of chad and niger we can defeat boko haram . Ppl said gej isn't an army general so he doesn't know anything about war now buhari an army general is giving the same reasons and excuses gej gave ?

U sed it all......

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by ladkud(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
wordcat:
A begger can receive any type of abusive word, can this Leahy of a man dare say so about Iran or North Korea not to talk of Russia?

Since we are beggers; we've to learn how to live like beggers.

While America is busy begging Iranian military; they're calling Nigerian military Rap1sts grin
America is begging Iranian military for what?
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Shortyy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nasri100:

I think you have difficulty in understanding simple lines. Do not let hate of the President affect your reasoning. The senator's assertion is infact launching a scathing attack to the past government. The war crimes were perpetuated under Jonathan and not Buhari's government. Go back to school.
STFU çunt

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Shortyy(f): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
will he get rid of BH with ur wrapper..no be weapon him dey find
eat shït there mofo. When GEJ was looking for weapons you fools thought he was messing around. Now your messiah is doing the same. what's the difference? Just STFU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by ttmacoy: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Please stop with this ebola talk.

Nigerian are very selfish to have expected America to give you the few vaccines they had when thousands were infected in Liberia etc. Selfish bunch.

Why don't you sort your issues out an stop blaming America. Fix your educational system so you are not all flooding to other countries for students visa and then expecting them to give you stay.
fix your weapons industry, fix your medical sector and stop begging begging begging.

Fix your military so they stop claiming staff in buses and bullying the very Nigerians they are sworn to protect.

What a selfish entitled bunch. Giant of Africa my Ass and yet all you do is beg up and down.

Bunch of hypocrites. I am not gay but I am strongly against every form of discrimination be it by race, sexual preference, tribe, religion, xenophobia etc. Every form of discrimination is wrong so all this shouting about gay rights is just hypothetical because Nigeria is full of sinners.

Sinning is part of your dna despite all th numerous churches you have in every corner, you cheat everyday, lie everyday, fornicate everyday, steak everyday, bribe everyday but yet feel righteous to be against gay rights.

Other countries went through this as well so I don't blame you. Guys were sent for electric treatment at some point in the UK so it just means Nigeria is 50 years behind civilization . You will catch up.

PrivateRyan:
Did they also deny us help during the Ebola epidemic because of our military? What crime have we committed that is worse than what the US military do in guantanamo bay? Do we forcefeed pple, deprive dem of sleep for 72 hrs, pour menses blood on criminals? Does our police shoot down unarmed civilians like dogs just becos they are from a different race? Even the arrested BH members don't get the kinda treatment America gives to free blackmen. Does our military spy on presidents of other countries? However I don't blame them only on the basis that they owe us nothing but when it comes to morality, they are not on a higher ground.

We all know human right to America only means homosexualism

1 Like

Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Johnsinia(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2015
efilefun:
When PMB said he was going to investigate the ICC stuff wailers were everywhere screaming trash, some top military officials are being probed and all we could hear from the wailers is witch hunt.... If you guys ain't ready to watch PMB fix NIGERIA you can simply follow Oba akiolu's guidline
Northern slave
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by davuvid(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2015
bigerboy200:

We know who to blame?? Hope u r not referring to someone in Otuoke oh?? embarassed
Nah, not at all...'He' is an old man
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by davuvid(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Tosinayoko:
jonathan
Your choice
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Johnsinia(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2015
America won't sell to Gej because he refused to lick their ass and they would never ever going to sell to Buhari because they knew he is a strong sympathiser of boko haram, infact, they see him as a terrorist.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Creamz(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2015
I will attribute some of the problem to the Nigerian soldiers who just go about beating people for no reason, if you mistakenly hit one of their colleagues then they will set buses on fire. I hope they have now realised what the stupidity of their action is making the Nigerian state to go through??
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2015
ttmacoy:
Please stop with this ebola talk.

Nigerian are very selfish to have expected America to give you the few vaccines they had when thousands were infected in Liberia etc. Selfish bunch.

Why don't you sort your issues out an stop blaming America. Fix your educational system so you are not all flooding to other countries for students visa and then expecting them to give you stay.
fix your weapons industry, fix your medical sector and stop begging begging begging.

Fix your military so they stop claiming staff in buses and bullying the very Nigerians they are sworn to protect.

What a selfish entitled bunch. Giant of Africa my Ass and yet all you do is beg up and down.

Bunch of hypocrites. I am not gay but I am strongly against every form of discrimination be it by race, sexual preference, tribe, religion, xenophobia etc. Every form of discrimination is wrong so all this shouting about gay rights is just hypothetical because Nigeria is full of sinners.

Sinning is part of your dna despite all th numerous churches you have in every corner, you cheat everyday, lie everyday, fornicate everyday, steak everyday, bribe everyday but yet feel righteous to be against gay rights.

Other countries went through this as well so I don't blame you. Guys were sent for electric treatment at some point in the UK so it just means Nigeria is 50 years behind civilization . You will catch up.

Gbam.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by nortcentrallord(m): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2015
The human right violation nonsense was in preparation for the eventual denial of help to Nigeria cheesy cheesy. I pity this short sighted administration of Buhari.
Re: “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator by ghananotnaija(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Shame for Africa! 500 years after Europeans came to the shore of West Africa, using firearms that the Africans didn't have, and enslaved millions of Africans, leading later to colonialism, Africans still have to rely on others for weapons??!! Even Asians can make weapons on their own, and they were just as poor as us at the time of independence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office / Rats At US Police Headquarters Get ‘High’ On Seized Marijuana / Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.