Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,831 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student (19931 Views)

Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] / As I Drop My Pen As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by EduRegard: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
This piece will probably sound somewhat like a joke but it’s actually a matter of fact that should not be handled with weak grasp. As the elders would say, keep it in your left hand so you wont swallow it with some balls of eba.

Students, mostly unserious ones will always complain of lost pen and hardly will they bring a pen to class. And by the time they raise up those two fingers after the thumb right in the middle of the class, everybody knows the pen borrower is at it again. That is bad! Read along, As A Student – Why You Must Always Have A Pen.

If you don’t have a pen, you won’t be able to write note in class, if you don’t write note, you won’t have note, if you don’t have note, you won’t study, if you don’t study, your head will be empty, if your head is empty, you will fail, if you fail, no graduation, without graduation , you will have no certificate. The thread continues…. Without certificate, you will have no job, without job, no money, without money, no food, without food, you get skinny..If you have ever seen an hunger-driven skinny man then you will know ugliness is the next step.

Once you are ugly and cashless, no lover, without lover, no marriage, without marriage, no children, without children and money, you tend to be alone as people will only follow you when you have lickable oil on your fingers. Loneliness leads to depression, depression leads to sickness, sickness leads to DEATH. God forbid! But grab the moral lesson : Do not lose your pen!

SOURCE : http://www.eduregard.com.ng/as-a-student-why-you-must-always-have-a-pen/

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol... nice one cc lalsticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Joshuadon: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is Great!.THE POWER OF THE PEN.

The Pics Though, If This is How penless people look like ....Then You Must be Very wrong Cus Millionaires @ Alaba Int Mart Doesn't Look this Famished... smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Hitter(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Every student must complain of stolen Biro o..
Back in the days we don't buy biro but we always have grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
So just like Smeagol saw his ring as PRECIOUS, students should see their Pen as PRECIOUS.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by allanphash7(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by fattbabakay(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
EduRegard:
This piece will probably sound somewhat like a joke but it’s actually a matter of fact that should not be handled with weak grasp. As the elders would say, keep it in your left hand so you wont swallow it with some balls of eba.

Students, mostly unserious ones will always complain of lost pen and hardly will they bring a pen to class. And by the time they raise up those two fingers after the thumb right in the middle of the class, everybody knows the pen borrower is at it again. That is bad! Read along, As A Student – Why You Must Always Have A Pen.

If you don’t have a pen, you won’t be able to write note in class, if you don’t write note, you won’t have note, if you don’t have note, you won’t study, if you don’t study, your head will be empty, if your head is empty, you will fail, if you fail, no graduation, without graduation , you will have no certificate. The thread continues…. Without certificate, you will have no job, without job, no money, without money, no food, without food, you get skinny..If you have ever seen an hunger-driven skinny man then you will know ugliness is the next step.

Once you are ugly and cashless, no lover, without lover, no marriage, without marriage, no children, without children and money, you tend to be alone as people will only follow you when you have lickable oil on your fingers. Loneliness leads to depression, depression leads to sickness, sickness leads to DEATH. God forbid! But grab the moral lesson : Do not lose your pen!

SOURCE : http://www.eduregard.com/as-a-student-why-you-must-always-have-a-pen/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Pecca: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lost mine sincè bubu became baba go slow. Certificateless, hé did it; Sabificateless, hé did it. Si where is the place of pen between success and I?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Ekowise(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK noted
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is it possible to be a student without having a pen?
Nice piece though
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by EduRegard: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Joshuadon:
This is Great!...POWER OF THE PEN.
Really.
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by denisbath(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
my pen is at hand,front page sweetoo
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by mrlaw93(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
H
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by OmichaelO: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whatever happened to Tabs or Notebook computer :-/

Nice piece though!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Lapyte: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
in other words without going through school nobody will make it according to your writeup. You got it all wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Fernandowski(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
If that's a picture of the op,den he is really handsome like trey songz
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Kelklein(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
am I the only one that doesn't get this..

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by naijainfogalery: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
This op must be a student , it doesn't happen the way you posted it here , Emeka was that guy that hardly come to class and if he manages to come, Emeka doesn't have note talkless of biro to write, of there is anyone with a less chance of making it in life its Emeka, Emeka managed to graduate from Secondary school and that was all I know about Emeka not until fast forward 2014 , I saw Emeka on TV as a special adviser to one governor in the east , as I am telling you now Emeka is so popular in that town that he has his own aides and entourage , if I choose to say his name here majority of you might have heard of him.
So my dear life doesn't work that way. There are some people that know their ways ,
Another story Victoria was an head girl back in the same school very brillant, smart, intelligent cute and very dedicated , she seems like the perfect girl with the perfect future as its just natural for things to work for her. Vic is that girl that has 10 extra biros , her notes are so neat she wouldn't even borrow you to copy, she knows the answer to almost every question . I had a crush on that babe I swear. She is too serious to even notice me. Fast forward this year, I saw Vic and I almost shed tears . victoria was doing a job that pays less than 30k a month.

So I was wondering what the hel l happened then I remembered something Emeka might not be smart but he is skilled. If u need to buy a new chinos , text book, gadget and needs a good deal call Emeka, if you need connections on anything call Emeka , he can convince a dead man to wake up, he knows every body , very friendly and got lots of skills but our Sis Vic always with book , book. Book she doesn't even give a damn about people ,

So whike in school don't work hard work smart

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Fernandowski(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lapyte:
T
T for T-pain
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by donholy28(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good post....But op make i ask o...how many billionaires finish school sef
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by fattbabakay(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
encryptjay:
The pen is mightier than the sword angry
I bet you've not watched Merlin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by desmondDessi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by omisakint: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
. Without certificate, you will have no job, without job, no money, without money, no food, without food, you get skinny..

This doesn't apply to Pmb

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Fernandowski(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pecca:
F
f for Flavour
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Miner13: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pen or money?
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by BUSHHUNTER: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by RealEstate37: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by Aitee1: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op have you forgotten our president has no certificate undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student by geedeex2(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whether you are a student or not you must endeavor to always have a pen and a book because you never know when a million dollar idea will pop up in your head .

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reinstated UNIPORT VC, Professor Lale Makes Grand Entry / Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors / Difference Between Credit Level Pass And Merit Level Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.