Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

An Epic Response To A 'hungry' Guy's Request (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Epic Response To A 'hungry' Guy's Request (photo) (2434 Views)

"What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet / Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Were This Hungry Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Epic Response To A 'hungry' Guy's Request (photo) by markfish10(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Forget all that,this guy is my number 1 one dude .He is more than a friend.Most times we get crazy and that's what makes our friendship so interesting and fun....when I saw this pic as his profile pic on whatsapp,I decided to drop those lines just to sound 'silly'. There are the photo and the screen shot of the response respectively

(1) (Reply)

When Your Bae Wear Excess Make-up Powder And U Kiss Her Forehead (funny Pics) / How Do You Say "Nepa Has Retrieved Power" In Your Area? / 12 Category Of People You Will Meet In A Bet Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.