Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Artists, Who Is An Entrepreneur And What Has He Or She Accomplished? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Nigerian Artists, Who Is An Entrepreneur And What Has He Or She Accomplished? (1638 Views)

Free Advert Given To Alcoholic Drinks By Nigerian Artists. / New Music Website To Promote Upcoming Nigerian Artists For For Free / Promote your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artists, Who Is An Entrepreneur And What Has He Or She Accomplished? by lagoslag: 5:16am On Mar 14, 2009
Ok people i've gone years without starting any new thread but contribute when i see an interesting one. I was wondering what investments Nigerian artist have or are trying to go into. Are they just buying fast cars, nice houses, banking their cash or they are also great entrepreneurs. Please if you know any entrepreneur Artist in the Nigerian music industry, list them and what they have accomplished. At least, its a way of them giving back to the society that made them.
Re: Nigerian Artists, Who Is An Entrepreneur And What Has He Or She Accomplished? by Shaz(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2009
[center]MOVED TO MUSIC BUSINESS[/center]
Re: Nigerian Artists, Who Is An Entrepreneur And What Has He Or She Accomplished? by ferd19870(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2011
An entrepreneur is one who starts a business of his own, manages it and assume the financial risk, you can visit http://whoisanentrepreneur.com , http://whoisanentrepreneur..com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Songs On Sites Like NJO,TX,JAGUDA,L.IKEJI / Promote Ur Songs Now! / Hi-music Video Production Cost, Wack Songs Killin' 9ja Music Industry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.