Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (32427 Views)

‘your Incompetency Is Legendary’ – Oby Ezekwesili Replies Garba Shehu / Goodluck Jonathan Minister Aruma Oteh Receives From Forbes- Pics / Ezekwesili Replies CNBC Tweet That Arunma Oteh Is The 1st African Woman VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by AKPARAJA: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Am just elated because where this to have taken place in Nigeria she would have blamed GEJ.When the chibok scam is revealed she will enter into solitary confinement,playing to the galary with politicians leaving her her senses behind
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by millhouse: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Baby jealous!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Okies27(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

The awkward moment when a fool calls people fool.. You better follow your goddess advice of Google being your friend
. You all shd calm your tits down and stop fussing over Oby n Arunma but it's clear their roles were quiet different. Ezekwesili sounds like a child though.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Ahmeduana(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
soe:
CNBC is a dumb group of fools

Saying Oby was VP of African Region and not world bank shows how dumb they are.

Is African Region a company on its own?

For crying out loud, there are a number of VPs in world bank with different departments.

Oby was world bank VP (African Region)
Otteh is World bank VP (Treasury)

I mean...what is so hard to understand?

Fooools
UNA WELL-DONE O! E-BADDY BELLE PEOPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by philips70(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
likila:
[s][/s]

simple sense you no get

are you one of those pressing obyj slippers breast with the baboon of otta?

Are you sure you and your likes have mothers or parents at all? These are kids with parents who don't even have a pedigree in their village coming out to spew such despicable insults on accomplished parents of others, only because data is so cheap and Seun offered a free forum.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2015
Who cares, how does their positions benefit us?

Okonjo was there for long, she fumbled with the Nigerian economy despite

Anyway, I'm the top finest Lagos boy

I wanna get married sef, ladies, see if you meet up to my requirements

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/24/lagos-finest-boy-gives-ladies-the-opportunity-to-propose-see-terms-and-conditions/
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by francizy(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2015
sammyj:
Madam Oby should not mind the wailing wailers and one of their propagandist organisation as if being the first translate to success when the so called appointee got rewarded for destroying our stock exchange sector. I am waiting for all the wailers on this forum to come and back at me as usual or they can go and hug live transformers if they want !!! shocked tongue grin grin

Do you know why I like you so much (even though you're an APC supporter)? It's because you struggle to make sense and when insulted, you give one line of dots and smiley.. grin

Sometimes I just intentionally insult you because when you reply with that yah smiley stuff, I just laugh my chest off! grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by software(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2015
People should learn to research before jumping into conclusions. Seems lots of people still don't know that oby was right about what she said. Check out the link below.... She was truly the first African VP of WB

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/AFRICAEXT/0,,contentMDK:21270986~menuPK:258657~pagePK:2865106~piPK:2865128~theSitePK:258644,00.html

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by bigiyaro(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Thank God that am a man. The way women hate each other since the beginning of time.

Bad belle to the highest level
www.
dis is settin d record straight notin to do with hate, iwela ws der before otteh, simple!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by UncleJudax(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Good one ma'am.
What is good there? More like embarrassing. You guys hate reading, let alone comprehending. Mtcheew!

I urge you to go through the tweets 10 more times, maybe, just maybe you would realise how uninformed both of you are.

OBy, ndo! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
I thought Oby is married?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by ammyluv2002(f): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Good one ma'am.
Good one ma'am as in? Can't you see she was wrong? She fall her hand
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by sammyj: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
................... grin
................... grin
francizy:

Do you know why I like you so much (even though you're an APC supporter)? It's because you struggle to make sense and when insulted, you give one line of dots and smiley.. grin

Sometimes I just intentionally insult you because when you reply with that yah smiley stuff, I just laugh my chest off! grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by scachy(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Attention seeker!!
Ugly ape
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2015
repogirl:
Chai, congrats to Arunmah oooo, I once saw her at SPAR in Ceddi, such a humble, down to earth woman shopping for cheaper Nigerian products than the ones I was buying sef, without any aides just her cute little son.

Wasnt sure it was her until my husband greeted her and she turned, smiled and answered. Such humility.

Goodness can never be hidden, congrats!
You are beautiful also.... and look humble also, ....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by fairheven: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Castroii:
bro, just a question...is Oby ur mother inlaw? Cos the way u r taking dis matter personal fit cause fight, just ask sha

An is Oteh ur sugermumy?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Okoro2015:
I thought Oby is married?
...she is embarassed

But, where her husband always is when she goes off-handle beats me sad I guess she's fearless grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2015
OBY is the reason America wants to bring gay marriage to Nigeria.... she look like a man and go out with another man who looks like her(OBJ), and she behave like a teenager on heat even in social media

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by SonOfEl(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
seunmsg:

Can't you people just do a little research before coming here to spew your hate filled rubbish? Even Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was world bank VP(corporate secretary) before joining the OBJ administration in 2003. How then can Aruma Oteh be the first African woman world bank VP?

guy check the organogram before commenting
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by CaptPlanet(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind the fools. Simply because Oby has been on the side of the truth, that's why these dimwits hate her. I truly hope she gets a ministerial position in Buhari's cabinet. These dimwits can then go ahead and kill Themselves.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
So dis woman didn't kwn d position she held at World bank, madam due process Aruoma Otteh just suppass u.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Day11(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
belzabull:
The bast.ad is already an irrelevant fool, that's why she is on twitter rampage seeking to gain relevance with her frequent senseless comments. Her fellow BBOG charade has been appointed an official in Kaduna and she has been left in the lurch.

foolish ugly thing

Shield your sword ma'am, Hating on a person that doesn't even know you nor read your comments is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by CaptPlanet(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
soe:
CNBC is a dumb group of fools

Saying Oby was VP of African Region and not world bank shows how dumb they are.

Is African Region a company on its own?

For crying out loud, there are a number of VPs in world bank with different departments.

Oby was world bank VP (African Region)
Otteh is World bank VP (Treasury)

I mean...what is so hard to understand?

Fooools

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by sparkwil(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
Maybe na only picture dem check so dem think say all d previous VPs including Oby na men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by RealEstate37: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by Agbalanze(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Shame on oby! Big shame on her!!
Instead of her to congratulate a fellow woman on this giant stride, she prefer to go into comparism and competition like a primary school pupil dragging 1st position in class.
Once again... Oby, shame on u!

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by HopeAtHand: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
belzabull:
Even the devil knows how much I hate this ugly baboon called oby. Thank you CNBC for letting her know how st√pid and daft she is

shameless bas.tad woman

Beelzebub or whatever you call yourself, seems you're the most pained..i'll like to see how beautiful you are in physical appearance to call a fellow woman an ugly baboon.

You should be a brave lady and follow her on twitter and then use those same invectives as stvpid and daft on her.

Such a Shame.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by hadizasaf: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB by CaptPlanet(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2015
repogirl:
Chai, congrats to Arunmah oooo, I once saw her at SPAR in Ceddi, such a humble, down to earth woman shopping for cheaper Nigerian products than the ones I was buying sef, without any aides just her cute little son.

Wasnt sure it was her until my husband greeted her and she turned, smiled and answered. Such humility.

Goodness can never be hidden, congrats!

Honestly and she's gorgeous too. Speaking her english with finess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose / Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.