Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bad Sharp Guy VS Sexy Girl. (jokes) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Sharp Guy VS Sexy Girl. (jokes) (929 Views)

Akpos The Bad Sharp Guy / Edo Girl Jokes About Niaja Women Wearing Too Much Make Up / The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Sharp Guy VS Sexy Girl. (jokes) by nochildsplay(m): 2:36am On Jul 25, 2015
A youth corper was one of the invigilators in a WAEC exam holding in the school he was serving. Right inside the hall when the exam was ongoing, a very sexy girl who was wearing a very skimpy skirt and looking so gorgeous was seductively making eye contact with the corper, giving him that, "come and get me" look.

He went straight to where the girl was sitting to find out what her problem was. She asked the corper to help her with the answers to the mathematics questions. He obliged and gave her the solution to the questions.

After the exam, the corper immediately met up with the girl and asked her out for 'night out'.

She laughed and replied, "Do you think I'm a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for you in the hall were fake! My boyfriend is over there waiting for me!"

The Corper laughed too and said, "Do you think I know anything about mathematics? I studied Yoruba in school, all those answers I gave to you were all fake!"

The girl screamed and fainted!
Re: Bad Sharp Guy VS Sexy Girl. (jokes) by ladyF(f): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Bad Sharp Guy VS Sexy Girl. (jokes) by joselagba: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Make Ur Self Laugh?...come In And Have A Seat / List Of Some Funny Monikers On Nairaland / Joke Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.