Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single (3228 Views)

'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by presidentitotoh: 3:14am On Jul 25, 2015
She is ambitious,hard working,beautiful,a role model for women out there,daring,intelligent,the most prominent and most popular celebrity blogger in Nigeria and an evidence of the hypothetical fact that women can actually actualize the apex of their existence by exploring to the fullest their God's given talent in this perceived mans world..Her name is Linda Ikeji and amidst all her success, she happens to still be a spinster at the age of 34..See the reasons for her aging spinsterhood here http://www.itotohafrique.com/2015/07/reasons-why-linda-ikeji-is-still-single_24.html#.VbL9YvlViko

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2015
im 18 years but goddamit i'll eat this woman out, shes so beautiful in the pic its almost unreal , hope yoruba actresses take note #dark&beautiful
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by toys2seven(m): 3:45am On Jul 25, 2015
When success comes with painful sacrifices: The story of Linda Ikeji.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by donholy28(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Linda time don dey expire o...she no wan marry cause she no want make dem begin poke her life as she dey take poke others

1 Like

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by ladyF(f): 4:10am On Jul 25, 2015
What is wrong with her being single? marriage no b by force. Remove the log in ur eyes first.
Hiss!!!

7 Likes

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by joselagba: 4:11am On Jul 25, 2015
I pray she get married soonest
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by Vhalentyne(m): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Why is she still single OP?
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by Kewt: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
toys2seven:
When success comes with painful sacrifices: The story of Linda Ikeji.

Perfect summary

1 Like

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
presidentitotoh:
She is ambitious,hard working,beautiful,a role model for women out there,daring,intelligent,the most prominent and most popular celebrity blogger in Nigeria and an evidence of the hypothetical fact that women can actually actualize the apex of their existence by exploring to the fullest their God's given talent in this perceived mans world..Her name is Linda Ikeji and amidst all her success, she happens to still be a spinster at the age of 34..See the reasons for her aging spinsterhood here http://www.itotohafrique.com/2015/07/reasons-why-linda-ikeji-is-still-single_24.html#.VbL9YvlViko

SHE WILL! Go and ask her OUT!!
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by ladyF(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
itzmeagain:

everytin iz wrong wit being
single angry
money cannot fill dat
void dat only a
sliooooooong can
fill cool
U need to know how many people are praying for God to deliver them from their bad marriages....then maybe....just maybe u will stop giving marriage priority. Better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by ladyF(f): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
itzmeagain:

be deceiving urself
no one nd i repeat
NO ONE iz ever happi being
alone.
d statement yuh made iz
wat single peeple
alwaiiz say to console demselves lipsrsealed
Whatever rocks ur boat bro...
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by Abayor7: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
itzmeagain:

be deceiving urself no one nd i repeat NO ONE iz ever happi being alone. d statement yuh made iz wat single peeple alwaiiz say to console demselves lipsrsealed
seconded!
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by Abayor7: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:
What is wrong with her being single? marriage no b by force. Remove the log in ur eyes first.
Hiss!!!

can u wish urself single till 34?
Maybe by 38, u can have ur first date with a PLAYER..
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by ladyF(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abayor7:

can u wish urself single till 34?
Maybe by 38, u can have ur first date with a PLAYER..
Marriage will never be my priority, if I'm single at 50 (which I doubt) no biggies, I'll thank God for my other blessings and forge ahead. Life goes on.

All I'm saying is pple attach way too much importance to marriage. It's not a do or die affair. Societal pressure is making pple desperate, so desperate they are ready to settle for 'thrash'.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by chopchop2015(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Awww! lindy my missing rib grin .... Please who has her number?.... lemme make her complete...nwanyi oma!
Re: See Why Linda Ikeji Is Still Single by Deejavuu(f): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:

Marriage will never be my priority, if I'm single at 50 (which I doubt) no biggies, I'll thank God for my other blessings and forge ahead. Life goes on.

All I'm saying is pple attach way too much importance to marriage. It's not a do or die affair. Societal pressure is making pple desperate, so desperate they are ready to settle for 'thrash'.

Nicely put.. Nigerians will so judge and push single ladies and make them desperate just to satisfy society.. And they end they get to still take the blame if it doesn't work out. I only pity ladies that allow societal and family pressure on marriage get to them. If it will happen it will happen before she gets to 30. undecided

Op leave and all her alone!! Is it your single? undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Sexy Photos Of Maheeda Making 40 Look Like 20 / Stephanie Otobo Releases Bbm Chats With Apostle Suleman / Video Of Suspected 'yahoo' Boys That Were Seen Bathing At A Cemetery Turns Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.