Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG (15005 Views)

Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by nerodenero: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
EFCC does the bidding of the government at the centre. Under Jonathan, it was just toothless. It wasn't the fault of the opposition that it became a shadow of itself under PDP.

Everything changed because power changed hands. If it was APC handing over to PDP, PDP would do the same.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Utchman1: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
I do not see the point here. Saraki is an APC senator.

You can be called on at anytime to answer for your crime. If GEJ decided not to, that is his business.

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by anonimi: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
mildflame:

U must be from PLANET DUMBSHIT who is yet 2declare his asset? Maybe ur PDP paymaster don de shiver like christmas fowl

Can you share the details of DoroDullard's asset if he declared PUBLICLY already

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Winny28(f): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
PDP and its Senators are stupidd.
Asking where was EFCC all this while, they should channel that question to the previous administration or better still go and ask Lamorde where was him and his men (toothless bull dogs) all this while.

The era of " chop and chop" is over. Thank God for Buhari who is about bringing sanity to the system.

Any body that is found wanting or has a question to answer be it APC or PDP should not be spared.
thank you my brother your are not far from the truth at all.

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by anonimi: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Bishop4bella:
EFCC should have call on them during last administration but Oga Jona will not allow them and again so many corrupt issue were sleep under carpet.

Stop telling LIES.

The SFU interrogated Saraki under Jonathan for financial crimes. I will find the link and post asap.

bayooooooo:
Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million Bank Loan Fraud

Apr 28, 2012

The Special Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police Force has declared the former governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki, wanted over a N21 billion bank loan fraud at the defunct InterContinental Bank of Nigeria.

An SFU source told Saharareporters that an arrest warrant is in place for the immediate arrest of the senator who went into hiding after a federal high court in Abuja cleared the way for his arrest on Thursday.

Source:http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-declare-senator-bukola-saraki-wanted-over-1335-million-bank-loan-fraud
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Uncletony(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=Bishop4bella post=36244898]EFCC should have call on them during last administration but Oga Jona will not allow them and again so many corrupt issue were sleep under carpet.

[/quote

Sleep under carpet ko! , wake above carpet nii!!!
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by prof12(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
You don't throw stones from a glass house--IBB to Buhari

if buhari thinks that reasonable lots in Nigeria bought this his whole "Probe" of a thing,,then he must be high on Amaechit's faeces!!

Fighting the Senators would be one of the greatest mistake of this man

are the senators above the law?
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-intimidate-us-with-efcc-pdp-senators-warn-fg/

[b][size=14pt]
Don't intimidate us with EFCC, PDP Senators Warn FG
[/size]
Senators elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party have warned the Federal Government against using the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to intimidate them, vowing to resist such attempt.
They asked President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that some people do not use his name to misuse state machinery in fighting their perceived political opponents in the guise of waging anti-corruption war.
A statement on Friday by Senator Peter Nwaoboshi, on behalf of PDP Like Mind Senators, said any attempt to unleash the anti-graft agencies on members of the National Assembly as a result of the leadership crisis rocking the legislative chamber would not only be constitutionally and lawfully resisted, but could have dire consequences on governance in the country.
The statement read, “As much as we are not against the anti-corruption agencies performing their statutory duties, the invitation by EFCC to the wife of the Senate President, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, clearly indicated that the threat by a group within the National Assembly to use all means to fight the National Assembly leadership is now being carried out.
“Nigerians should ask the EFCC what it was waiting for all this while before realising that it would need to invite Mrs. Saraki when she left the Government House with her husband in 2011. And why should the invitation come a few days after a senator threatened that his group would bring the senate president down?
“We also think that the same witch-hunt that the wife of the senate president is suffering now is the same thing happening to his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, who the police have been disturbing. But at the right time, we will jointly make our opinion known on the harassment of our leaders.”
The Kwara State chapter of the All Progressives Congress on Friday said the invitation of Mrs. Toyin Saraki, wife of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was politically motivated.
But during a media briefing in Ilorin after the state APC’s executive meeting, the state APC Chairman, Alhaji Ishola Balogun-Fulani, described the EFCC’s invitation as a calculated attempt to dent the image of the senate president and his wife.
He cautioned EFCC to avoid being used for political vendetta.
Balogun-Fulani said, “The EFCC’s invitation of Mrs. Saraki was a shock to the APC in Kwara State because five years after her husband left office as the governor, the anti-graft agency thought it wise to invite his wife for questioning.”
[/b]

Now let me ask, please Senator Peter Nwaoboshi when has Senator Bukola Saraki and his wife become PDP members or is Senator Bukoa Saraki a PDP Sanator, has he decamped to PDP?
There is something these PDP Senators and Senate President are hiding from Nigerians. One can simply infer from this article that Senator Bukola Saraki has a hidding agenda with PDP Senators. God is watching.
EFCC mazamaza go after them, prosecute any politician that looted our oyel money. And to you PDP Senators you better sharup your corrupt mouths and allow the anti-graft agencies do their job. After all you where the ones that introduced and taught Nigerians this witch hunting game.
Enjoy the picture below if you love corruption gringringringrin

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by coolhumble(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
If your hands are clean why fear?

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Realisticman: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
If you like call it vendetta or victimization; we no go arrest thieves again? Gone are the days were no one want to be associated with a thief. But now, I say right now; we are not only proud to be associated with a thief, we reward them with elective positions and come out to protect them from the law. It is really pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by prof12(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Did Jonathan make any effort to fight or tackle corruption?
So,it's only those corrupt former governors and now senators that will be wailing wailers. They should keep their f*****g mouths shut and allow baba to clean up the systems.
After all we the masses own the country and not the corrupt senators.
They should be very careful because we can do the unthinkable to them if they want to mess around with the President's efforts to sanitize the system for our future benefit.

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2015
nzeobi:
K am tired of probes. Buhari when will someone go to prison
Maybe after probing some corrupt charges Buhari was directly or remotely connected with since the 1980s.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by mildflame: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2015
anonimi:

Can you share the details of DoroDullard's asset if he declared PUBLICLY already

Thanks.

CCB (Code of Conduct Burea) is concluding there investigation on PMB n d Vice president assets n in a few wks 4rm now it would be made PUBLIC
n you r much welcome
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by waldigit: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fighting the senate leadership would be one mistake Buhari would make.The senators can life very difficult for him.
So corruption and impunity should be allowed to breed. Sometimes I wonder where some us borrowed our values from.

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Ferdinandu(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerian PDP Senators,did you at any time or the other steal Nigerian money? If yes, go and clarify yourself, every other thing you are talking is trash.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Chigold101(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
shadelek:
This is all about accountability and transparency. If PDP have no skeleton to hide, then EFCC should be allowed to do the job.

Cc:Gej
because saraki disobeyed the leadership of APC... Abi that's why APC is talking about transparency.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Excuzeme: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
[size=18pt]The GUILTY are ALWAYS AFRAID![/size] undecided undecided

Make dem chill, we have not finished building the "NEW Ultra Modern Maximum Prisons" for looters!
grin grin
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I 'like' your post come pass de go, but as I come read your signature finish, I say make I come like your post 1000000 times again (1000000Likes) na him Seun no gree because there is no provision for that. All I can do know is to go back and share it. gringringringrin
Thank you brother. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by fkaz(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fighting the senate leadership would be one mistake Buhari would make.The senators can life very difficult for him.

I doubt it if Buhari will have much to do with national assembly during his tenure, apart from approval of ministerial nominees and other appointment.
Did you notice that president Buuhari did not go with any legislator to the all-important state visit in US? Rather he went there with Amaechi, Tunde bakari & co. I doubt it if president Buhari will initiate any new bill or policy that will require the help of national assemble, rather he work on the ones on ground nigeria has a lot of policy on ground, the problem is just who implement it. Did you know that president Buhari major interest in nigeria government is to FIGHT CORRUPTION which is nigerians MAJOR PROBLEM and nigerians are in support of it. Bros, President Buhari may avoid the senate like a plague

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by PassingShot(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
chuna1985:

As PDP can't get 2/3 to impeach buhari, buhari n APC can't also get their laws n policies pass through the Senate because they don't have ultimate majority...
To pass policies and laws don't need 2/3. Such only requires simple majority.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
shadelek:
This is all about accountability and transparency. If PDP have no skeleton to hide, then EFCC should be allowed to do the job.

Cc:Gej
ALLOW TO DO THERE JOB? WHEN? NOW OR YESTERDAY? UHNN? ANSWER ME!
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by fasbat(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-intimidate-us-with-efcc-pdp-senators-warn-fg/
so PDP has a group called 'like-mind senators?' I thought APC is d only party dt like-minded senators exist,but alas, I was mistaken. Senator Saraki is in PDP tehteh so we know dt ,however,whoever is guilty shd face d music Jare,sending children to public University is now a crime due to d menace of corruption but are these people paying some individuals as in monetary compensation If Tinubu is investigated and indicted, he shd face d music, wetin be my own on dt?
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by ProdigyLoco(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2015
shadelek:

hmmm, noted. Thankz. I know you will not be expecting this type of reply but you know common sense is not common. Make use of the little one you have wisely. Are you trying to tell me that uncle jonah is innocent or that he neva stole this countrys money? O boy wake up, this is Nigeria and we are talking abt politics

how u say his not goin to expect that kinda reply, but go ahead to bash him too subliminally ..... buhari should probe muppets like you too lol
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by tsdarkside(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
the thunda that will fire fee dee fee is still brawing up.......

thunda!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by billyG(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
I can smell Akpabio,theodor Orji,Jang & co speaking,after looting dia states dry they think d NASS is a retirement home.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2015
PassingShot:

To pass policies and laws don't need 2/3. Such only requires simple majority.

sorry for ur forced stupidity.

Go n read up or ask questions.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
PDP and its Senators are stupidd.
Asking where was EFCC all this while, they should channel that question to the previous administration or better still go and ask Lamorde where was him and his men (toothless bull dogs) all this while.

The era of " chop and chop" is over. Thank God for Buhari who is about bringing sanity to the system.

Any body that is found wanting or has a question to answer be it APC or PDP should not be spared.
Hahahahahahahahaha that tells you the bigger difference between the Corrupt administration of JED and the no nonsense administration of PMB A.K.A THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL.
So upon all the CHANGE sensitization that took place during the APC campaigns, Senator Peter Nwaoboshi and other PDP members are bold enough to ask such a stupid question? They think its business as usual en? They not even ashamed of themselves for Asking where was EFCC all this while? They should better channel that question to GEJ and his advisers who encouraged GED to sack Mrs Waziri for no cause, who was ready to fight corruption with the establisment of a special Court for corrupt cases.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by PassingShot(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

sorry for ur forced stupidity.

Go n read up or ask questions.
[/s]
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by chernest2002: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2015
Buhari is on his way to fail, he is so biter hearted and that will destroy him.sai one chance.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2015
bros856:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH EFCC DOING HIS JOB. JONATHAN NEVER ALLOW THEM TO WORK BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECK SAKARI WAS OF PDP AS AT THAT TIME SO JONATHAN DIDN'T ALLOW EFCC TO TOUCH ANY PDP MEMBERS. SO NOW CHANGE HAS COME AND EFCC IS WORKING ON ALL PENDING CASES. NOTHING IS NEW. IF YOU ARE NOT GUILTY GO PROVE IT AFTER ALL IT WILL END IN COURT NOT EFCC. NO NIGERIAN IS ABOVE THE LAW. ITS STRANGE TO US ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW BUT THAT IS HOW IT SUPPOSE TO BE. THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM SO THE FEAR OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS THE END OF CORRUPTION!!!!!

God bless you and any thing that identifies with you.
See as the spirit of justice and wisdom just de flow for ur brain at the rate and frequency just like mine. E be like say my own pass ur own small. But if you doubt me, lets bring the 'Wisdomicity and Justicity Scale' and measure.
gringringringringrin
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2015
bros856:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH EFCC DOING HIS JOB. JONATHAN NEVER ALLOW THEM TO WORK BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECK 'SARAKI' WAS OF PDP AS AT THAT TIME SO JONATHAN DIDN'T ALLOW EFCC TO TOUCH ANY PDP MEMBERS. SO NOW CHANGE HAS COME AND EFCC IS WORKING ON ALL PENDING CASES. NOTHING IS NEW. IF YOU ARE NOT GUILTY GO PROVE IT AFTER ALL IT WILL END IN COURT NOT EFCC. NO NIGERIAN IS ABOVE THE LAW. ITS STRANGE TO US ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW BUT THAT IS HOW IT SUPPOSE TO BE. THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM SO THE FEAR OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS THE END OF CORRUPTION!!!!!

God bless you and any thing that identifies with you.
See as the spirit of justice and wisdom just de flow for ur brain at the rate and frequency just like mine. E be like say my own pass ur own small. But if you doubt me, lets bring the 'Wisdomicity and Justicity Scale' and measure.
gringringringringrin
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Kenobus: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=Bishop4bella post=36244898]EFCC should have call on them during last administration but Oga Jona will not allow them and again so many corrupt issue were sleep under carpet.

That is complete lie! EFCC did more prosecution under GEJ than other Govts. They wernt in the media. Lamido and Nyako were during GEJ. It is because Saraki has disgraced them. There is nothing they can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Osinbajo Must Answer For N5.8b Fraud, Reps Insist / Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.