Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG (15006 Views)

Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Nwaraparapa(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2015
What is wrong to probe our politicians? We want the govt to sanitize the system but every zone do not want their own to be probe. We re not serious in the fight to corruption.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Bishop4bella:
EFCC should have call on them during last administration but Oga Jona will not allow them and again so many corrupt issue were sleep under carpet.

. n dat same oga jona allowed a sista agency to work, who is fooling who bros?
inec n efcc were they not funded by the same govt?
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2015
OLADD:

Stop that bunkum. Saraki was in opposition to Jonathan throughout his tenure, so the ex president would have welcomed any attempt by EFCC to whittle down his(Saraki's) influence. Jonathan is a gentleman to the core. He does not believe in vendetta like Buhari do.
Gentleman in aggressive, massive looting grin

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by olajumee: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
1)About saraki, let me remand u about a betrayers, trust me u cant shot cut in life look at what happend in oyo state how ladoja betrayed baba adedubu its true ladoja might hv good intentions to deliever but u hv to be ur self, let se what will comes up wit saraki and others. 2) about EFCC, EFCC can perform even moredan our expetations if dey grant dare fredom that's all dey need.(3) my few to derank power of does baby in d house and govnors, let dare tenor end b4 president like a year b4 president so that presure will be reduece over dare self it would be 50 50

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Atlantian: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Allow Buhari to make enough enemies to the point he wont walk outside his bedroom without watching his back.
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by mikolo80: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
thekingsmen:
EFCC and other graft agencies must desist from being used as political tools for witch hunt by the government in power.
Buhari must not fight the legislative arm of government, any attempt will spell doom for him and the smooth running of his government..

Chaiiii. am I the FTC..? Chukwiabiama ekene mmu gioooo lol
when they will be wailing in jail how will they have time to cause skirmish not to talk of doom. no be only doom na silver surfer
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by jatthobber(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
For GOD's sake if u are not a thief, what on earth should u bother about EFCC for?
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by shilexworldsexy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Manage the brain of a cockroach If don't know how to make use of a human brain

Leave GEJ out of your Frustrating miseries,,,hopelessness and misfortunes!!

U are the one with a cockroach brain, y can we leave gej out if this, cos so many things went wrong under his watch... Are u sure u are in this country? I'm surprised u can forget a person who turn a booming economy of a country to nothing before Leaving the office and U are saying we shud leave him out of this. U must be a fool or part of those thieves who embezzled our mony under gej.. We are coming to get our mony back.....
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by zomby(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Message to PDP senators:

Buhari is not going to intimidate anyone...he is only going to arrest you thieves and recover our stolen money.

Hopeless lowlife!
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Took note

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by ayindejimmy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fighting the senate leadership would be one mistake Buhari would make.The senators can life very difficult for him.

Fighting corruption you mean?
We all knew how moribund the EFCC was under gej. Ibori that we set free here was later arrested and sentenced in UK. Was she the only being investigated? EFCC was investigating lamido you guys scream is witch hunt. The investigate nyako and Saraki who are APC you people are still complaining.

Don't you know this was why we voted Buhari?
When you fight corruption, corruption will fight back

1 Like

Re: Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG by Bishop4bella(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Uncletony post=36250110][/quote]
Are you sure I typed that 'sleep' Thanks for ur observation. I want to type sweep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Cut Cost Of Governance To Exit Recession (Video) / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.