Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

NL Arabic Learning Thread :) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NL Arabic Learning Thread :) (18225 Views)

The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? / Likely Job Opportunities For Graduates In Islamic And Arabic Studies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
snapscore:

salaam alaykum sister, what have you learnt so far?
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
AbdelKabir:

salaam alaykum sister, what have you learnt so far?

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. I honestly don't feel like I have learnt much. I have missed a few classes and I haven't been practicing. I haven't also been revising as well.
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2017
snapscore:

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. I honestly don't feel like I have learnt much. I have missed a few classes and I haven't been practicing. I haven't also been revising as well.

لماذا؟

ahn ahn....why na sad why havent you been practising and revising? perhaps their methods are not effective cuz if it were you should've been enthusiastic about it....
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

لماذا؟

ahn ahn....why na sad why havent you been practising and revising? perhaps their methods are not effective cuz if it were you should've been enthusiastic about it....

Been busy. Clinical started two weeks ago. Lots of paper due. I still like the classes because its beneficial.

The only reasons I am still going is to get the materials and because I can't get a refund.
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2017
snapscore:

Been busy. Clinical started two weeks ago. Lots of paper due. I still like the classes because its beneficial.

sincerely if you are enthusiastic about it you would squeeze time, I've also passed through(and still passing through) this issue of time management

The only reasons I am still going is to get the materials and because I can't get a refund.

if this is what is keeping you there then you don't like their methods....
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

sincerely if you are enthusiastic about it you would squeeze time, I've also passed through(and still passing through) this issue of time management

if this is what is keeping you there then you don't like their methods....

I have lost my enthusiasm. Previously I was thinking of enrolling for further classes but I think online classes might be a better option.
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2017
snapscore:

I have lost my enthusiasm

its obvious....and it shouldn't be so, learning Arabic is fun, especially when you start seeing the applications in the Qur'an and ahadeeth....

Previously I was thinking of enrolling for further classes but I think online classes might be a better option.

online classes....hmmm, only if you understood yoruba properly, Abu Mardiy Kewdirorun At-Thaqoofiy's online classes would be just the right online platform for you pending the time you get a good class with a one on one teacher.....I've seen some of these lessons myself(being a friend) and wAllaahi its really really ok, and you could call him if you need further explanation...... ask Aidesheks
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by neighy(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
cry
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2017
neighy:
cry

Do you know all the Arabic letters?
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Let me quickly bring out my note....this class will be interesting cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2017
OK.....we will patiently wait for the tisha
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
@abdelkabir on a more serious note, hope I didnt misinterprete your post?
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2017
On a more serious note, I am thinking of making this thread active and posting some of my notes. I am lil busy atm and can't promise anything. Plus I am not sure where to start. It will aslso require a lot of time and effort but I honestly belive that we can share the little knowledge we have and make this work. I want to use this thread as a sort of revision and to learn. I have missed ALOT of beneficial classes and I need to catch up. It wouldn't hurt if I post some of my notes here.
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2017
You did misinterprete it oo, I also came to take classes that's why I am bringing my note...
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Sorry oo mo binu

I have edited my post.

Hope I didn't stress you
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
We are waiting for your notes sha....

You stressed me undecided
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't intend on posting them today.

Maybe next week on yawmal ithnain.
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:
We are waiting for your notes sha....
H
You stressed me undecided

I can imagine mo binu sha..

Asfa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Pls tell us what yawmul ithnayn is......atleast we will learn that for today cool

1 Like

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2017
I dont know how to attach an image within a text so...

Sorry it isnt clear. Can't type it out atm.

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2017
Jazakillaah khayra.. .its clear even with a phone as local as mine...

Was that what you started with?
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Nope. Just posted that because it had the days of the week. I think i startted with introductions. Tomorrow is my last class. Out of 26 days. I missed 5.

Wa iyyaka
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
OK tisha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by neighy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
snapscore:

Do you know all the Arabic letters?
oscof
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by neighy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
snapscore:
On a more serious note, I am thinking of making this thread active and posting some of my notes. I am lil busy atm and can't promise anything. Plus I am not sure where to start. It will aslso require a lot of time and effort but I honestly belive that we can share the little knowledge we have and make this work. I want to use this thread as a sort of revision and to learn. I have missed ALOT of beneficial classes and I need to catch up. It wouldn't hurt if I post some of my notes here.
we dey ur back cheesy
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by neighy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Pls tell us what yawmul ithnayn is......atleast we will learn that for today cool
no use our tisha play ooo angry
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by neighy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
snapscore:
I dont know how to attach an image within a text so...

Sorry it isnt clear. Can't type it out atm.
hint I see from this is tha sun-thur 1-4 Arabic numbers Friday jumuah sat sabt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
neighy:
oscof

How would you pronounce ث. The letter that comes right after ta
Re: NL Arabic Learning Thread :) by neighy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
snapscore:

How would you pronounce ث. The letter that comes right after ta
tongue out,,, tha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Builds N350M Mosque And Arabic School In Abeokuta / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.