Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. (3507 Views)

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
It sounds so classy grin
How tall are you?
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Deefuray(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2015
"You are more than gold and silver to me"
My dad told me that.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by JoeCutie(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Deefuray:
"You are more than gold and silver to me"
My dad told me that.
Oh, sweedy, that's a very lovely compliment. But let me ask you; has your dad ever received RAW gold and silver before? grin

Do not misinterpret it, please. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by jonaifame22(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, sweedy, that's a very lovely compliment. But let me ask you; has your dad ever received RAW gold and silver before? grin

oops don't do dat she'll come after u!
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by JoeCutie(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
oops don't do dat she'll come after u!
No, she won't. She's my sweetheart. wink
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by wordbank(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2015
My compliments r mostly business related
I've achieved more than expected
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by MsTIQ(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
I think it's my voice on phone smiley ! I could remember a while back when I had to call a course-mate(guy) and we spoke: after the call, he sent me a msg " Bro, U have a nice voice ooo, keep it up grin " and just last night too, a lady-friend, we were chatting on whatsapp, and she asked me to send her a 'Voice-note', I was like why? She replied "I like your voice on phone, it's adorable and I miss it' cheesy cheesy cool . I think that answers it, Op
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
I love your tummy. I feel wowed each time a Lady tells me that.
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
debosola:
Op, you are a darling for putting up this thread.
lemme share mine.

My course mate once told me that she admires me and she thinks I'm the strongest person she has ever met(though I don't look it)

Since then, my life's goal is to become as strong and kind as possible so that I can protect the people I care for.

That compliment has helped me a whole lot...it has made me found strength in my weakness.

you want to be strong? body building and take some martial art lessons
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
You are leadership personified but i get surprise by ur humility.
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by yemstok(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
cc::Rocktation,farano,Ishilove
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by popweezy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
You have a body like the sculpture of a greek god!
modaran!
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Mourin(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
I love ur tummy and ur sexy eyes.
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
"Is all that really go into go inside?"grin

I kid, I kid...
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Daughterzion(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Have got compliment on how brilliant I am especially in Secondary school...the awkward part is that My junior ones will always make sure they greet me and whisper that senior know book ehn??

Even till now..... Compliment on looks? That's almost every time and girls often say they love my voice on phone...
give me ur number
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Deefuray(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
JoeCutie:

Lmao
I'm sure you understood what I meant
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Tungsten(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Where are Rocktation,farano,Ishilove?

this thread still never reach f.p? if na Tonto Dikeh thread now, na one time una go put am.
abeg do d needful
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Deejavuu(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Your humility and kind heart is admirable. smiley
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by adosjun(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
You are the best.. who taught you how to Bleep
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Mznaett: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
I've been complimented so many times based on my sincerity and trustworthy character by so many notable men and women that I came in contact with..
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Daughterzion:
give me ur number
I can't just give u my number like that.... I don't know you!
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by itsMrIke(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
You have a body like the sculpture of a greek god!

Mo' gbe!!!
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by JoeCutie(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Deefuray:

Lmao
I'm sure you understood what I meant
Of course, dearie, I did understand. And I'm happy the way you replied. I was waiting for a backlash. cheesy
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Daughterzion(f): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
I can't just give u my number like that.... I don't know you!
hey chill. Waz just joking ok. It waz jst abt d part that u say people said they love ur voice on phone. Jst wantd to see if it waz true. So kul down i dont really need it ok?
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Daughterzion:
hey chill. Waz just joking ok. It waz jst abt d part that u say people said they love ur voice on phone. Jst wantd to see if it waz true. So kul down i dont really need it ok?
hmmm! Alright... You want to confirm that? Lolz you funny gan sha....you know what? U know number can be private to give on social platform.. Why not add me on bbm so then u take my no privately? Huh?28E2CB42
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by mamziii(f): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Was at transcorp hilton abuja takin pix wit a friend,den dis white lady walked up 2me and was like i love ur dreads it looks so good on u, and ur cheek bone is so cute money cant even get dem. If som1 had brought a needle close 2my head e 4 burst.
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Daughterzion(f): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Am nt on bbm. Are u on fcebuk?
BANGERLEE1:
hmmm! Alright... You want to confirm that? Lolz you funny gan sha....you know what? U know number can be private to give on social platform.. Why not add me on bbm so then u take my no privately? Huh?28E2CB42
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Daughterzion:
Am nt on bbm. Are u on fcebuk?
yeah who's not lolz... Beo Beckley Pemisire!
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2015
"You act like an Eagle" . As I was told by the elderly Bursar of my small college after telling him that I won't take no for an answer while requesting the initial disbursement of the student sports funds, since I was director of sports. I felt insulted but slow to anger as I have always been, but when he called me to say he has released the funds the same day I asked him why he had to insult me before doing that, to which he said it's not an insult but a compliment. After investigating the behaviors of an eagle I have since considered this my best compliment.
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by yuiop(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2015
*yawns*...............on to the next one
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by yemstok(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
BANGERLEE1:

See these ones...thread derailers.

Gerrara here!
Re: The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. by Daughterzion(f): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hahahaha. Ok o. Lets 4gt abt it then
BANGERLEE1:
yeah who's not lolz... Beo Beckley Pemisire!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday / I Feel Like Dating One Female Nairalander: can it be Possible? / To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.