Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (35079 Views)

Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by DIVINE78: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
Bloody coward was dragged from under his mistress bed into detention.

Never believe any word that comes from this useless old man.
1. Your father is useless.
2. If Obj was a coward he would had ran out of Nigeria like many activists at that time.
3. The real definition of cowardice was Ojukwu who ran to a brothel in ivory coast while the people he lead to war were being killed.
4. Lastly, your father is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2015
SAI BABA!!!
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by ajigiteri(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
What tribe is he from ??
People from his tribe too dey fear. grin grin grin
What has bravery done to your tribe.
Backwardness.
"Biafra, a mirage the more you look at it the less you see" Okorocha2015
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by jayriginal: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2015
The topic is "why I allowed Abacha to arrest me". Unfortunately nowhere in the article is it stated why he allowed Abacha to arrest him.

Topic is misleading. Mods ban the OP then ban yourselves afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Erickthewreck: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Ain't that something
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by NoRetreat(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2015
This and some others are culled from his book "MY WATCH" even if he is dead he would still be talking, the only to stop him is for you to write your own book and controvert his saying. What is done can not be undone! The book is in the public domain, stop being childish.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by elopee3000(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2015
if talking could keep obasanjo for more years let him keep talking cus old age comes in many ways if u like ask oba rilwyane Akiolu his old age came with area boy thinking so he can shout or ask adebibu of amala politic
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by loffyloffy: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2015
haba... this is an excerpt of a book published last year. No need to be abusing the old man or posting as something fresh...otito now
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by front247: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Obj just keep quiet for once. Better be seen and not heard
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by front247: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

u said d truth, obj was one of d worst coward known in d military. He hurriedly handed over to shagari and left d military because of democracy na he can talk trash

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

the man you call coward has more balls than every man that ever lived in your sorry family

and what did your zero hero do when he saw the coward? he ran like a chicken to CIV

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2015
dont8:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has disclosed the reasons why he allowed himself to be arrested by the Abacha regime despite many opportunities to escape and accept an offer of political asylum by the United States.

http://leadership.ng/news/449379/why-i-allowed-abacha-to-arrest-me-obasanjo

Cc: Lalasticlala

so abacha stolee directly from cbn n some illiterate said he was never kworupt, this is serious o. mr integrity of illiterate sphere.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2015
front247:
u said d truth, obj was one of d worst coward known in d military. He hurriedly handed over to shagari and left d military because of democracy na he can talk trash

He got shot in the azz during the civil war.

How does a Brigadier General get shot in the azz? Answer: Brigadier General was running away from the front.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
A talkative who doesn't know how to control his mouth!!

This Otta Useless Old Man should just swerve to hades because only a few idiots takes him serious!!

Once a Shameless coward...always a coward!!
and your brain fathers ran for thier lives when they saw him

even your zero ojukwu ran

so whos the coward then? at least he manned up and battled his demon

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Wabiaezoba(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2015
ONYE ARA
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Maybe nigeria would have been better if abacha had killed this man then

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I'm laughing at this man that had Visible tribal marks after Abacha had dealt with him
and what did your hero have after Obj dealt with him?
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by front247: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
halexito:
The way some people insult their elders is quite alarming just because they av access to vibe online. I pity our generation. You can always comment but must you be so abusive to someone as old or even older dan ur pa?
obj is an animal in human skin
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by luckydube007: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
So make I go kiss transforma Cox U nova die. I truly dont believe any word that comes out form this man.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Don't mind the disoriented Oraguantan. .

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
onatisi:

Maybe? He derailed this democracy, started the habit of imposing senate presidents and governors, in the process unleashing the "ghana must go" culture in the NA, turned elections into "do or die" affairs, mowed down villages after villages and squandered billions of dollars in power and other infastructural projects that existed only in his apish skull. . To crown it all , he only hands over power to certified average performers. . This man was/is evil. This democracy would have gone places if we started with a real civilian.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by nightmile: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
An Igbo man, just like the faint hearted coward Ojukwu would have escaped inside bags of ugwu to Cameroon . Biafraudsters live in filth at home at home but claim saint in other peoples land. With any little violence you will see them close their shops and run away. 90% of Igbo people are bastards , brought up in brothels.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by shangodele(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
onatisi:
u too get sense, God bless U
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Certifiedboss: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I'm laughing at this man that had Visible tribal marks after Abacha had dealt with him

Im not his fan but I believe he's still the only Nigerian that gets maximum respect from.any other politician in the whole world and not just Africa .
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
owobokiri:

Maybe? He derailed this democracy, started the habit of imposing senate presidents and governors, in the process unleashing the "ghana must go" culture in the NA, turned elections into "do or die" affairs, mowed down villages after villages and squandered billions of dollars in power and other infastructural projects that existed only in his apish skull. . To crown it all , he only hands over power to certified average performers. . This man was/is evil. This democracy would have gone places if we started with a real civilian.
he installed a very sick man as president only for that one to die midway into his tenure ,he supported the vice president to become the president and for reasons best known to him he opposed him and worked against him . What kind of evil impersonate is this obj sef ??
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by hopilo: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Obasanjo please clarify. With Buhari if Abacha looted CBN.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by bobbiekrantz: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
and your brain fathers ran for thier lives when they saw him

even your zero ojukwu ran

so whos the coward then? at least he manned up and battled his demon

Deranged Maggot infested ape!!!

Swerve to buhari's deep sh!t..
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by princejenks(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

rofl...the same way the scorpion guy,his colleague in the army exposed him that he did all the work leading the war front while egbon was frolicking and drinking away only to claim all the glory in the end when he was handed over to. Very lucky man though he should stop beating his chest over his past cowardly acts
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by sunnyuche1(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2015
shangodele:
stupid man,if se u don die since 1998,u 4 just dy mouthwash ur rubbish speech insyd grave

him for don even die again inside grave.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by nightmile: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

He got shot in the azz during the civil war.

How does a Brigadier General get shot in the azz? Answer: Brigadier General was running away from the front.

Ran away from war front and later became head of state. Your brain is less than that of an insect . You don't know jack about how military operates.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by huthority01(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2015
OBJ making mouth:

1995 COUP PLOT : Abacha could have killed Obasanjo if he chose to – Jerry Useni

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/1995-coup-plot-abacha-could-have-killed-obasanjo-if-he-chose-to-jerry-useni/#sthash.NIVtIQ3L.dpuf
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by nightmile: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2015
DIVINE78:

1. Your father is useless.
2. If Obj was a coward he would had ran out of Nigeria like many activists at that time.
3. The real definition of cowardice was Ojukwu who ran to a brothel in ivory coast while the people he lead to war were being killed.
4. Lastly, your father is useless.

Igbos are bastards they don't have respect for their parents so insulting their father is like giving them Okpa to eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.