Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy (5411 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by shoprite: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2015
I came across this so I thought I should share grin

Not every pregnancy is planned. In fact, I’m inclined to believe that so many of us came about by accidental discharge, following the way we behave these days.Even amongst married folks who are licensed to have S ex, we hear horror stories of unplanned pregnancies. No wonder abortion clinics are popping out just about everywhere. People seem not to care about safe Se x or understand the simple meaning of contraception.

Well, I’m not here to educate you on that. You can check your local community health care center for proper information. My job here is to let you in on what happens when someone comes and tells you that they got accidentally pregnant.
I will not blame the female folk today until next time. Guys are going to get the heat for this one.
Here are 8 times men get stupid during S ex and produce an offspring.

1. “I Pull Out Before I Shoot Out’
Didn’t they tell you that your pre-cum has enough sperm from your last self-service session to father a child? Oh okay, you pee in-between sessions. Nice move. But you can’t honestly tell me that there weren’t a few slip-ups in all your pull out encounters. You and I know that the sweetest part is when you offload all your goods in the right warehouse. So stop applauding yourself for staining the sheets. And just a little reminder, someone in the bible days died because of this type of thing.

2. ‘It’s The Woman’s Responsibility To Handle Contraception’
This is how so many clueless men have been lied to. She tells you she’s on the pill or that she’ll pop some after and you believe and go in without protection. This same babe will come back a month later and tell you the pill(s) didn’t work. Dude, never believe any of that nonsense a woman says before Se x. Always have yourself locked and loaded.

3. ‘I Tear Open The Condom Package With My Teeth’
It’s good to get the mouth, and sometimes even the teeth involved during Se x but please, use your fingers to tear open the condom package. Why? To avoid poking a hole into the condom, stupid. The only hole you should be poking should be… never mind. The wise ones understand what I’m talking about.

4. Putting On Or Taking Off The Condom During Se x
Okay, seriously I don’t get this part. You start having Se x then halfway, for whatever reason, you say ‘oops! sorry, I forgot to use a condom’ and then you put one on. Have you heard of pre-cum? Obviously not. Google it. Then for those of you who decide ‘this condom thing is killing my vibe’ and decide to remove it halfway, please go for quality stuff next time or learn how to wear on a condom correctly or just get married and stay faithful mbok.

5. ‘We Had Se x During Her Period’
First of all…eww! Second, don’t deceive yourself. Women have and can get pregnant during their periods. Some medical practitioners will not agree to this but others will. It has been found that some women ovulate when they are menstruating, so next time while dipping into the Red Sea, be sure to use a life jacket. If you go releasing your little swimmers with no protection, one of them is bound to swim upstream and catch something you’re not prepared for.

6. I’ve Had The Condom For Three Years
My dear brother, I know it’s a quality brand product and probably cost you a few hundred naira and you’re saving it for prime V, or just maybe you haven’t been laid in a long time; but it’s no reason for you to leave it in your wallet until it either expires or becomes useless. Use it when it’s still good or throw it away.

7. ‘I Like My Condom Tight’
And so you push your p*n*s all in to fill the condom tip. Bros, unless your p*n*s is shaped exactly like a condom, please desist from tightening things in there. You have to leave that space for the spill. If you don’t, the condom will break. I’m tempted to say it’s not ‘rocket’ science but erm…

8. ‘We Had S ex While Standing’
First of all, buhahahahaha! For real? So, let me understand the logic. You did it while standing and all of the semen spilled to the floor and none was left in her. Hmmm… In physics, following the law of gravity, it makes sense. But not in biology, which may have a law somewhere that states ‘what goes in, stays in’. You should know that the virginal is one place that may not have a door but has a way of keeping things in. Be Warned!
Basically, just don’t be stupid during Sex. Protect yourself and your woman. Use a condom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2015
interesting..my withdrawal method is still superb,i abhor the use of condom,it kills sensation.

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by sinaj(f): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2015
hmm interesting thread smiley

nice one op wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by aniyphil: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2015
sinaj:

nice one op wink

Now you know when to call him to order . . .lol wink
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by aniyphil: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok

Sassy . . .you really think this is just "OK" ? smiley
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by ifex370(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2015
sinaj:

nice one op wink

this early morning grin
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by sinaj(f): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2015
ifex370:

this early morning grin
lol...

better get new set of condom o!
coz we aint practicing withdrawal method again undecided
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by boboLIL(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Anugo m maka ndi uta
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by XavierBlue(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2015
sinaj:

nice one op wink
naughty gejcheesy
XavierBlue
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
okay. Ewww

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Tarrhhhh!
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by powerfulsettingz: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Just in case
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2015
The commonest mistake most men make is the self-delusion that they have mastered the art of withdrawal, and that they can't in anyway make the mistake of impregnating a girl. Not that I understand why a sane man would choose to offload on the sheet while in climax when there is a juicy pusssy staring your dick in the face. I'd rather impregnate a woman than shoot my _semen on the sheet! angry

Nneka123:
okay. Ewww
wetin dey make you ewww? See your mouth. angry tongue
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
LOL. Friedplantain grin

it's ewww na, can't you see undecided
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by ifex370(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
sinaj:

lol...

better get new set of condom o!

coz we aint practicing withdrawal method again undecided

condom is for losers babe.. you know i love you fresh, soft nd warm
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Omotayor123(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm. OK.
Let the men learn.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by chuddyot(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2015
. And just a little reminder, someone in the bible days died because of this type of thing.
hehehehreehe
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by daey118(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2015
ifex370:

condom is for losers babe.. you know i love you fresh, soft nd warm
wahs all diisss ...early in the moring ....bornagain brothers cant even enter here and leave intact. damn!

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by JoeCutie(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2015
It's funny how someone who has been driving for close to 50 years would still not have been involved in any form of road accident, yet someone who took up driving today, gets messed up in a road accident and breaks legs, breaks hands, breaks waist, breaks head, breaks private parts, breaks his/her future, and in fact, dies. Whew!

That's the same way all these sex things go. I'm not an expert, but I'm not the most clueless either. And lest I forget, I was not born yesterday.

Reading all these things is like reading all of Ben Carson's motivational books. E no dey workii! Ben Carson was able to become successful, and then wrote those books because he walked those difficult paths. He made mistakes. If you had told him all of those things earlier, he wouldn't have listened. Just know that no matter how many of his books you read, it would still not work for you the way it worked for him. Your both destinies are not the same. After all said and done, wetin wan happen go still happen.

Someone, even without reading all these so called sex educational stuffs, has been banging, kpanshing, kpanching, kwanshing, casting and binding, yet, nothing dey happen. And someone, after reading 100 volumes of sex educational articles, tries it once. Just once! (even if they are standing, kneeling or even in some cases, hanging) and it enters. Ife bara aba, abago. No time. grin

What am I saying? You can have sex fifty times and still come out clean. And you can do it just once, and you know..."Mama/Papa bomboi" things. Sharp sharp!

What works for me, might not work for you. Do your own! cheesy

Nice points, Op. Very nice and educative points. But you see... you are probably writing from experience, but then, I've got my own experiences too. Let me act on my own experiences. Dankis. smiley

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by wordbank(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
boboLIL:
Anugo m maka ndi uta
Achom ima
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by whizqueen(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The commonest mistake most men make is the self-delusion that they have mastered the art of withdrawal, and that they can't in anyway make the mistake of impregnating a girl. Not that I understand why a sane man would choose to offload on the sheet while in climax when there is a juicy pusssy staring your dick in the face. I'd rather impregnate a woman than shoot my _semen on the sheet! angry
shocked shocked is that why you always choose to pour it in my mouth than the sheet? The last one will be the last ever undecided undecided
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by joe4christ(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2015
I no fit use condom o jare. Salt and water does the magic for us sha. Atleast it works for me!
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Juliesexy(f): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
It's funny how someone who has been driving for close to 50 years would still not have been involved in any form of road accident, yet someone who took up driving today, gets messed up in a road accident and breaks legs, breaks hands, breaks waist, breaks head, breaks private parts, breaks his/her future, and in fact, dies. Whew!

That's the same way all these sex things go. I'm not an expert, but I'm not the most clueless either. And lest I forget, I was not born yesterday.

Reading all these things is like reading all of Ben Carson's motivational books. E no dey workii! Ben Carson was able to become successful, and then wrote those books because he walked those difficult paths. He made mistakes. If you had told him all of those things earlier, he wouldn't have listened. Just know that no matter how many of his books you read, it would still not work for you the way it worked for him. Your both destinies are not the same. After all said and done, wetin wan happen go still happen.

Someone, even without reading all these so called sex educational stuffs, has been banging, kpanshing, kpanching, kwanshing, casting and binding, yet, nothing dey happen. And someone, after reading 100 volumes of sex educational articles, tries it once. Just once! (even if they are standing, kneeling or even in some cases, hanging) and it enters. Ife bara aba, abago. No time. grin

What am I saying? You can have sex fifty times and still come out clean. And you can do it just once, and you know..."Mama/Papa bomboi" things. Sharp sharp!

Nice points, Op. Very nice and educative points. But you see... you are probably writing from experience, but then, I've got my own experiences too. Let me act on my own experiences. Dankis. smiley
This is sooooo true. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by geca(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2015
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by ifex370(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2015
daey118:
wahs all diisss ...early in the moring ....bornagain brothers cant even enter here and leave intact. damn!

haaahahaha grin ... weytin carry u come in the first place
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Fancylife(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2015
play safe to avoid story that touches d heart,lets see wat d person below me have for us
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by timm1990(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Noted
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by Nickymezor(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
I see...
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by gj22(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am sorry to say but any girl that is willing to risk her future or her child's by lying about popping pills is an 1diot.

That being said, stay away from premarital coitus, it's a sin and unhealthy. grin grin grin cry cry cry
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy by gj22(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
JoeCutie:

Hey you, there is no place for smart ppl on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ... / Interprete This Dream For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.