Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,417 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt (41466 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / Teens Got Detained In Burundi For Defacing President Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ckenneths(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2015
The writings are in many places, almost everywhere, if you are passing through the popular Rumuokoro roundabout, you cannot fail to notice the bold printing of indiscriminate letters, sometimes making sense, but most times talking rubbish. I still wondered why nobody has cared to arrest this man who is clearly defacing the environment. I mounted surveillance to see who is doing this damage, and after three days, my patience paid off as I caught him in the act. Is he mad, or just a little imbalanced upstairs?

That is a question for another day.

Story culled from.... http://amazingviewpoints..com/

cc. lalasticlala , OAM4J, Afam4eva , Ikennna451

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Demmocrats(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2015
This man should come and help me paste this link www. in all the city including the government house cheesy grin

www.

39 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Demmocrats(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2015
K I know him that's ishilove's bf cheesy grin grin
www.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Bigcake: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2015
For this guy to know about Hezbollah a perceived terrorist wing in Lebanon, then his madness, if at all he is mad is of grade one.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Op the guy don litter PH wit him various incription, even me dey wonder dis kain mad person. He looks like Ameachi thoughh grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2015
And he wasn't arrested?

Trust anambra state and Enugu state government in arresting someone like this and charging him with "vandalizing government property" then charging you 100k after you repaint the area in question.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2015
He kinda looks like Amechi tho...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ckenneths(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Op the guy don litter PH wit him various incription, even me dey wonder dis kain mad person. But you sure say nor be Ameachi you see? grin grin grin grin grin

If not that the guy dey US, I for suspect Amechi sha grin

14 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2015
ckenneths:

If not that the guy dey US, I for suspect Amechi sha grin
but him don return. Maybe na im own way to wicked Wike be dat by "littering" the state with writings. Fish brain grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Lordave: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2015
More of his writings please??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ckenneths(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Lordave:
More of his writings please??

So many, see my blog link... http://amazingviewpoints..com/
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by feldido(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
So finally we don catch am... This guy has been doing this since the early 90's, I heard he's a mad man... But seeing him now, I don't think he is.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by ckenneths(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2015
feldido:
So finally we don catch am... This guy has been doing this since the early 90's, I heard he's a mad man... But seeing him now, I don't think he is.

He may not be so mad, I took time to watch him, he was clean shaven, clean shirt with a necklace, his trousers were a little dirty, with paint marks, his shoe was bad and spoiled, but overall, he doesn't look mad to me.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by feldido(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2015
ckenneths:

He may not be so mad, I took time to watch him, he was clean shaven, clean shirt with a necklace, his trousers were a little dirty, with paint marks, his shoe was bad and spoiled, but overall, he doesn't look mad to me.

Honestly I believe he's mad...
He writes on any unpainted wall though
I thought he stopped for some years only recently I started seeing the writings again. I even planned to catch him in the act one day but I couldn't.
U try y sha.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by boboLIL(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Mentally deranged

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by sammyj: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by abagoro(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
This man don tey for Rumuokoro. He designed so many fences with nonsense. Seems he has found new writing board.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Symphony007: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Chei! Op, God bless you!! Finally, i've seen this fool..i used to think he does it at night but look how openly he is doing it with no consequence! Law enforcement in port harcourt is messing up, I lost hope when this man defaced a decorative stone in front of the government house with the terms "Jesus is lord"...the best we can hope is this guy dies soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by richidinho(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Here in Abuja it is being written boldly
"Olumba Olumba OBU"
Every where along kubwa expressway by gwarinpa junction. If u clean it, before morning somebody will write another one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Lyk seriously

Are people this Jobless

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by omowolewa: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Building his wordcloud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Ariyke: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by abagoro(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Symphony007:
Chei! Op, God bless you!! Finally, i've seen this fool..i used to think hour does it at night but look how openly he is doing it with no consequence! Law enforcement in port harcourt is messing up, I lost hope when this man defaced a decorative stone in front of the government house with the terms "Jesus is lord"...the best we can hope is this guy dies soon.

He is not the one. This man writes from Rumuokoro to Nkpolu and never beyond. Everyone around Rumuokoro axis know him including the Police.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by HopeAtHand: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2015
liberty300:
He kinda looks like Amechi tho...

Lolz..no be only Ameachi, he resemble you.

The guy has written upto central bank and Nipost and Secretariat area in Port Harcourt main town.

Who gives him paint and why are the authorities afraid of apprehending mentally deranged people.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by stinggy(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Op the guy don litter PH wit him various incription, even me dey wonder dis kain mad person. He looks like Ameachi thoughh grin grin grin grin grin

I swear grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by anthony86(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
These are coded adverts for some illegal activities going on in that area only their customers can understand. The guy is not Mad at all

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by Symphony007: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
abagoro:

He is not the one. This man writes from Rumuokoro to Nkpolu and never beyond. Everyone around Rumuokoro axis know him including the Police.
hmm..so they are two, cause there is one really dealing with us here in town, he has defaced everything, even government buildings like civic center, judiciary, nipost, secretariat and even govt. House. This is unacceptable and why they are not arrested is beyond me.
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by poladesia: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
He is mad
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by basigani: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Send him straight to jail
Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by herongeri: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
wow, on earth will this be posted online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.