Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya (43666 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Chigold101(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
pistol:
thats a man President Buhari did not want to see in his wasteful American Trip.
God please come and save us from this impending doom that the sophisticated people and almajiris forced down our throat.
Tony Elumelu has beaten Buhari in his own game.

But Tony should gate ready because EFCC is coming after him. Buhari will find a way to witch hunt him. Just to spoil his name the way he is working so hard to spoil GEJ's name.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sogologobangose:
Mr Elumelu may as well pack all his business interest to the United states, if his update is meant to spite PMB

And PMB too, in your own word, YOU BELONG TO EVERYBODY , don't forget

ANYWAY, LAGOS FINEST BOY HAS THIS TO SAY

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/24/lagos-finest-boy-gives-ladies-the-opportunity-to-propose-see-terms-and-conditions/

Lol... the pain is real.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
HiGod:
Wale(US Rapper) and ordinary US citizens meet Obama at every given opportunity. Why all this noise about Elumelu meeting Obama?

Elumelu is just playing to gallery while the real business men are getting down and making freaking billions. Do you see real billionaires (business men); the likes of Dangote, Trump, Otedolla, Adenuga, Bill gate travelling all over the world, looking for the next port of destinations for Obama or other presidents so as to have an handshake with them? Nope.

Haven't you guys see or noticed how this supposed business man called Elumelu been jumping from one flight to another to take pictures with presidents? It's all about PR packaging for his companies instead of employing the service of excellent PR company.

World leaders begged and seek the attention of real business men not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
Meanwhile 2 of Buhari's delegates grin

SAI Baba grin grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by kossyablaze(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ifebazz:

Elumelu is Deltan not Igbo.
Oga delta no get Igbos?His Igbo name is Onyemaechi or somtin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by dictbennie(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
aLgoridim:
Enu e lowa yen. We know the real business men, they don't make noise to seek attention. I cn't remember the likes of Adenuga, Dangote nd otedola announcin to the world how they take common photograph with Obama. SMH

I bet you we would all seen the pictures everywhere had it been they've had the opportunity of meeting Mr Obama.....Dats d simple truth...which businessman doesn't want to show his shareholders that he/she is accepted not just locally buh globally?....stop goofing dude
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by olumidazz: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
there is no bases for comparism... he was turned down in Washington buy buhari and it us. if he is looking for Obamas recognition at all cost let him go and knock on Obama door at the white house after this Kenyan trip and post pictures of him being welcomed and accepted by Obama, then we we know he has a point to prove instead of taking pictures and making unwarranted innuendos. tony was billed to speak in Kenya right from inception but was never part of the programme in Washington for buharis visit and so he was disgraced. I am surprised a billionaire like Tony is still battling with the complexity of acceptance or why is he running from pillar to post just to have a handshake with the US president. this act of his is most unprincely and not in the least blue blooded and leaves much to be desired.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Malawian(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
cescky:
Smart dude...elumelu

The look and body language of obama and his entourage says it all

Unlike some poeple tagging along meisuya!
walahi, both men are real power men.

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Pecca: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Igbo man gan
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Moheat(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Very stupid comments have read here, naira landers ehhhhh... Majority of you people probably think through the anus. The earlier some of you realize that Baba president will be there for the next 4yrs d better. He gave a very simple instruction as the president, and when someone did contrary to that, u expected him 2 keep mute. This ain't Jonathan's administration where evrtin goes. Tony Elumelu' presence wasn't needed there in Washington DC. President Buhari don talk him own. Whether Tony Later met Obama is not his concern. My advice.... Some of u commenting should go and buy some sense., its very cheap.

Who cares if PMB stays there for life but he must be criticized. And as for you, the earlier you know that he will be put on his toes for as long as he's there (I don't even care how long he stays) the better.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by omonnakoda: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
multikolour:
it shows that elumelu is more important and influential than buhari because he meet Obama virtually all the time unlike baba go slow who things he is every thing.

That is an example of an IBOTHETIC IDEA based on IBONALYSIS

omonnakoda:
Ibo ; a state of being Ibo
Iboland Ibo Territory
Iboman an adult Ibo male
Iboboy a young Ibo person(male) Ibogirl Ayoung Ibo person (female)
Iboville A small part of Iboland like Awoamama e.g,
Iboness General Ibo condition
Iboist an Ibo Advocate or champion e,g Achebe Iboism Ibo advocacy
Ibotic Distinctly Ibo Iboistic =Ibotic
Iboing To make Ibo Iboed Now fully Ibo
Ibo-made crafted by Ibos
Ibonize Transform to Iboness usually of a place or people Ibonization See Ibonize Ibonizational see Ibonize
Iborific scarily Ibo
Ibofy To make Ibo Ibofied Ibofying Ibofier Ibofication see Ibofy
Ibothetic Ibo kind (of logic)
Iboology The study of Ibos and Ibo Things
Ibologue one versed or knowledgeable in Ibo affairs,history,culture etc
Iboologist=An Ibo expert
Ibohood State of being Ibo also place where Ibos are found in large numbers or hang out
Ibolly In an Ibo way
Iboward moving in the direction of an Ibo or approaching Iboness
Ibolitics Ibo kind of politics
Ibolution In the process of becoming Ibofied
Ibodom an old Ibo kingdom
Ibometer Ibometric Measure of Iboness
Ibotechnic An Ibo institute of learning
Ibocentric Focussed only on Ibos and Ibo matters
Iboteria Place where Ibo snacks are sold see Akputeria
Ibomart Ibo market or mall
Ibonalysis = Applied or advanced Ibo logic
Ibonet = Ibo websites Ibo Blogs etc
Ibowood= Ibo movies and actors generallly
Ibonomics = Ibo economic activity
Ibophile Ibo lover or lover of Ibo Things Ibophilia The condition of an Ibophile Ibophilic
Ibophobe Ibo hater Ibophobia Ibophobic Ibophrenia(offensive see specialized texts)
Iborize to destroy by Ibo methods Iborization
Ibomatic having an Ibo flavour
Ibolify To Imbue with Iboness Ibolifying
Ibolyse To alter chemically through Ibo technology Ibolysing Ibolyzation.etc
Ibozine an Ibo Tabloid or magazine
Iborama a display of a wide range of Ibo artefacts,culture etc also Iboramic
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by aLgoridim(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
dictbennie:

I bet you we would all seen the pictures everywhere had it been they've had the opportunity of meeting Mr Obama.....Dats d simple truth...which businessman doesn't want to show his shareholders that he/she is accepted not just locally buh globally?....stop goofing dude
So, he has just learnt how to show his shareholders that he is accepted globally especially by taking photograph with Obama? Guy, do you know what, pls find something better to say, stop spewing thrash.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by simpleseyi: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
newsworthy:
Tony Elumele meets with Obama in Kenya

It has certainly been a hectic week for me, with travels to four countries in a matter of days. The week began with a visit to promote African entrepreneurship in Washington DC where I travelled as an invitee of the Federal Government. During his visit to the US, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR addressed a business roundtable dinner organised by the US Ch…

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152899502071949&id=17335426948&refid=17

Please did any PDP e-rat see the bolded part where Tony Elumelu said he was invited by the Federal Government of Nigeria during my amiable people's general a.k.a. BabaNoRegret's visit to US. Our amiable people's general PMB specially invited Tony Elumelu to the US, what else are you Wailing Wailers wailing about? The last loss of errection election must have been very traumatic for you fools.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Themandator: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
pistol:
thats a man President Buhari did not want to see in his wasteful American Trip.
God please come and save us from this impending doom that the sophisticated people and almajiris forced down our throat.

This meeting has actually subsidized the gaffe of the Mr. President visit.... If they think us unintelligent this meeting punctures that
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by stevecantrell: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Certifiedboss:

He went for a meeting to benefit the nation . This business men only care about their profit and no how to grow the country's GDP and make life good for common man . Buhari I believe didn't want the propose of his going to be diverted and business men using him to get

Quite the most intelligent post here.
Jim was just looking to ride the back of PMB to the next business deal. Something he can already do himself. PMB wasn't having any of it. Same goes with others like FO and Dangote who rode on the back of previous presidents.

Tony to an extent, is a philanthropist but he is also getting a lot back in return and he may not be using his own money alone to fund his charitable work. He's actually been tasked with upgrading infrastructure in the energy sector in Africa by Obama and the Rothschilds. He's a jolly good freemason.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Ifebazz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

in your stupidity delta is a tribe

his full name is Tony ndudi elumelu pure igbo from Delta state

or do you want to say that igbos ain't in delta

monkey now look at bananan
Maybe your mum was high on cheap drugs when pregnant for you if not, you would've known that Delta is not part of the so called Biafra which begins from Onitsha. Also, Ibo is not same as Igbo. Just learn, don't be too confident in your stupidity.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Ifebazz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ibo not Igbo sir. Or you may want to refer to David Mark as an Hausa man, yes?
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Themandator: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:

The name Elumelum actually mean say I reach am... I got there
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Certifiedboss: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
stevecantrell:

Quite the most intelligent post here.
Jim was just looking to ride the back of PMB to the next business deal. Something he can already do himself. PMB wasn't having any of it. Same goes with others like FO and Dangote who rode on the back of previous presidents.

Tony to an extent, is a philanthropist but he is also getting a lot back in return and he may not be using his own money alone to fund his charitable work. He's actually been tasked with upgrading infrastructure in the energy sector in Africa by Obama and the Rothschilds. He's a jolly good freemason.

Bro leave those men . They want to gain favour from.the government and get bigger . Something the likes of Dangote has been enjoying with the pdp government

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by tonychristopher: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ifebazz:

Maybe your mum was high on cheap drugs when pregnant for you if not, you would've known that Delta is not part of the so called Biafra which begins from Onitsha. Also, Ibo is not same as Igbo. Just learn, don't be too confident in your stupidity.

the question is who is talking about Biafra hers

these Yoruba basfardss self...the way you is terrible ..who mentioned Biafra here

oh you fear of Biafra is making you so stupid that you can't differentiate Igbo clans and states

you guys can be terrible

your morbid fear for Igbo and Biafra is legendarfrom father to son

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by fyneboi79(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
dayo23:
I was against that shambolic display of Mr President despite the fact that I belong to APC, it was unnecessary and shameful act. Shows how important exposure and education are. Buhari should wise up and stop all this I know it all and I will do it all attitude, I know for sure Prof Osinbajo wouldn't support such uneducative act

My brother,those business men only want the connection to better their families but PMB wants them to invest and better the country. Their is a big difference in the two. Elumelu and co are greedy and very selfish.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by fx45(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
sucess001:

Some of u have brains but too lazy to use it.

D error I made was replying u. Seems u re d only one who can't read in btw d lines...well...am paid well on both counts so lemme shame my profession and keep making it while u sit on NL and be showin ur stewpidity....

Won't bother replying u any further...ur rude and shallow words show ur warped state of mind...
What are you even rambling on about? Why are you so preoccupied with telling us how well-paid you are? Like who cares? That's inferiority complex... I'm sorry
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by iguita: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please educate me oo. Spite PMB how? Person dey do youth entrepreneurship evangelism around the world, he was even an invitee of the FG. How him come dey spite PMB?
Sogologobangose:
Mr Elumelu may as well pack all his business interest to the United states, if his update is meant to spite PMB

And PMB too, in your own word, YOU BELONG TO EVERYBODY , don't forget

ANYWAY, LAGOS FINEST BOY HAS THIS TO SAY

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/24/lagos-finest-boy-gives-ladies-the-opportunity-to-propose-see-terms-and-conditions/
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by fx45(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ifebazz:

Elumelu is Deltan not Igbo.
Don't start! What is Deltan? You people will never cease to amaze me... I guess U want to start something here. It's coming!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by IamThrive(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Elumelu was stopped not to meet with Presido Obama during Presido Buhari's visit to the States.

Elumelu shaking hands with same Presido Obama for Presido Buhari's backyard,Nairobi.

**singing* Oga Elumelu,anything they do you for U.S, Na Godwin...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by russello: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Ifebazz:

Ibo not Igbo sir. Or you may want to refer to David Mark as an Hausa man, yes?

I don't think so. Maybe he may wants to refer to Smart Adeyemi from Kogi State of north central Nigeria as a Yoruba man, yes?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by Franzeez(m): 4:37am On Jul 26, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

It is good to read and read well. Let me repost again for you.

Read how Elumele's week went here:

It has certainly been a hectic week for me, with
travels to four countries in a matter of days. The
week began with a visit to promote African
entrepreneurship in Washington DC where I
travelled as an invitee of the Federal Government.

During his visit to the US, His Excellency, President
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR addressed a business
roundtable dinner organised by the US Ch…
I flew straight on to speak at the Forbes Afrique

That is why they call you people weeping wailers!
Stop fooling yourself in disguise for politics. Follow the fact of matters. Buhari embarrassed Tony in Washington is a true fact. For Gods sake Tony is a Business Mongul who employs thousands of Nigerians, Buhari should not do that. Buhari needs to stand up to the contemporary era, this is not Military era.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by stonecoldcafe: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Franzeez:

Stop fooling yourself in disguise for politics. Follow the fact of matters. Buhari embarrassed Tony in Washington is a true fact. For Gods sake Tony is a Business Mongul who employs thousands of Nigerians, Buhari should not do that. Buhari needs to stand up to the contemporary era, this is not Military era.

Bros I'm dealing with facts here. The lady I quoted said Buhari does not realize Tony's worth and that he is vindictive bla bla bla

There were trying to give the impression that a prophet (Tony) is not respected in his country. Lol Now I don't do a lot of politics but right there from Tony's account, you can see he was invited by the fed govt to Washington!

That na common sense nah. Show me a report from a reputable newspaper where Tony was embarrassed in Washington by Buhari.

Abi are you mixing Tony with Jim? By the way you are the one fooling yourself! This will be my only reply to you.
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by ossybluez(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Very stupid comments have read here, naira landers ehhhhh... Majority of you people probably think through the anus. The earlier some of you realize that Baba president will be there for the next 4yrs d better. He gave a very simple instruction as the president, and when someone did contrary to that, u expected him 2 keep mute. This ain't Jonathan's administration where evrtin goes. Tony Elumelu' presence wasn't needed there in Washington DC. President Buhari don talk him own. Whether Tony Later met Obama is not his concern. My advice.... Some of u commenting should go and buy some sense., its very cheap.
ODE!
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by mgbedianya(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Stop all these hate on PMB; he invited Elumelu to the USA
Re: Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2015
bluntspade:
Smart man,that dullard buhari was ranting nonsense the other day but see the guy still hustled a way to see Obama just like the blind guy in the bible that climbed a tree just to see jesus.

Not blind man, rather a short tax collector.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet / Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.