Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed (822 Views)

If You Propose Like This, Then You Are A Boss / When Your Boyfriend Propose To You And Say This / The Best Way To Commit Suicide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2015
just take her to the sea on a boat... Then take the boat in the middle of sea. Then propose like this "Marry Me or Leave My Boat". I promise u she won't give it a second thought before saying a YES.
Disclaimer: whatever happens when u land at shore is your cross oooo. please carry it alone.
Re: Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by Alukusunday(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by eminemkayc: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
It woun't work on an ijaw girl. Trust me, iv tried it before...
Re: Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
eminemkayc:
It woun't work on an ijaw girl. Trust me, iv tried it before...
really. can u elaborate more on that your dreamland experience
Re: Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by timm1990(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmmm.......brilliant idea
Re: Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed by tshane: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jokes section pls.
Cc.
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Life (strange but true... ) / How True Is This? / What Will U Do If You Find Out That Korede Bello Is Your Real Biological Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.