Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Few Of The Best Mobile Phones For Entrepreneurs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Few Of The Best Mobile Phones For Entrepreneurs (426 Views)

Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone / Best Mobile Apps For Students / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Of The Best Mobile Phones For Entrepreneurs by ChiriRoza: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
When you are starting up a new venture, you have a lot of overheads, but you still need the maximum horsepower to make sure all the functions execute well. Mobile phones are one of those expenses, which is unavoidable! You need a phone that comes with good memory, good processor, decent size internal storage, not only that but portability also matters a lot and the most important thing at this stage is the price. All the factors need to be considered before making a right choice, what are some of the phones that you think have solid core and also do not cost much?

http://www.techmaish.com/handy-work-6-best-smartphones-businesses/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get HTC M7 Fairly Used / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! I Can't Call Out Or Receive Calls On My Lenovo Phone;!!!! / Playstore Problem. I Cant Download Server Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.