Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19396 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2015
No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.
[Qur'an 10:100].

The above quranic verse makes one believe allah is responsible for mankind to believe or not believe in him. In fact he is the one who places DOUBT in some people.

Again, the verse below suggests that allah does not WILL all people should believe in him and so there is no need for Muhammad to COMPEL anybody:

[Quran 10:99 Pickthal] And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?

Then, if the verses are true, why is he still FORCING people to accept islam as in:

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The
Messenger of Allah said: "I have
been commanded to FIGHT against
people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of
Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay zakat."

Why fight the people to accept islam since nobody can believe except by the WILL of allah and he is responsible for placing doubt in them?

Qur'an (8:39) - “And FIGHT them
until there is no more Fitnahm
(disbelief and polytheism: i.e.
worshipping others besides Allah)
and the religion (worship) will all
be for Allah Alone [in the whole
of the world ]. But if they cease
(worshipping others besides
Allah), then certainly, Allah is
All-Seer of what they do.

Qur'an (9:29) - " FIGHT those who
believe not in Allah nor the Last
Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by
Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of
Truth, (even if they are) of the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission,
and feel themselves subdued."

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2015
If allah as d muslims say is God and we christains believ in God too, why are they fightn us? angry

That means allah is not the God we christains worship..

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
If allah as d muslims say is God and we christains believ in God too, why are they fightn us? angry

Yes o!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:

Islam is satan's religion. The bible tells us that satan is a deceiver and allah confesses to being a deceiver in the quoran.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Jagoon:

Islam is satan's religion. The bible tells us that satan is a deceiver and allah confesses to being a deceiver in the quoran.

Yes!

One wonder why he kept changing his words if not to deceive.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
op, i hope u saw my thread answering ur thread? if not, click on it now. www.nairaland.com/2475175/answers-thread-muslims-clear-these concerning ur current thread, permit me to say u copied and pasted cuz again the person u copied and pasted from translated the verses wrongly!!! but this time i would let u find out the true meanings urself, and oh yes dont you know that God has the power to do all things? he is the all-knower, the pardoner, the merciful, the sustainer, and so on. he has the power to make u believe and vice versa, not that he will lead u astray! but your deeds will lead u astray and who put disbelieve in mens heart? shaytan(satan). in nutshell, dont copy and paste, do the research ur self, i have a question 4 my christian friends, do u believe in one God as it is in the first commandment? if yes which God do u believe in?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
op, i hope u saw may thread answering ur thread? if not, click on it now. www.nairaland.com/2475175/answers-thread-muslims-clear-these concerning ur current thread, permit to say u copied and pasted cuz again the person u copied and pasted from translated the verses wrongly!!! but this time i would let u find out the true meanings urself, and oh yes dont you know that God has the power to do all things? he is the all-knower, the pardoner, the merciful, the sustainer, and so on. he has the power to make u believe and vice versa, not that he will lead u astray! but your deeds will lead u astray and who put disbelieve in mens heart? shaytan(satan). in nutshell, dont copy and paste, do the research ur self, i have a question 4 my christian friends, do u believe in one God as it is in the first commandment? if yes which God do u believe in?

The thread in your link was a kind of reply to my thread. I wonder why that OP decided to open another thread instead of giving his reply in the appropriate thread. It has nothing to do with this thread.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

The thread in your link was a kind of reply to my thread. I wonder why that OP decided to open another thread instead of giving his reply in the appropriate thread. It has nothing to do with this thread.
i made a typo error it should be "my" not "may", therefore that was my thread, well i opened a new thread cuz ur thread was kind of derailed, and my reply here is the answer to this current thread, BTW can u answer the question i asked?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
op, i hope u saw may thread answering ur thread? if not, click on it now. www.nairaland.com/2475175/answers-thread-muslims-clear-these concerning ur current thread, permit to say u copied and pasted cuz again the person u copied and pasted from translated the verses wrongly!!! but this time i would let u find out the true meanings urself, and oh yes dont you know that God has the power to do all things? he is the all-knower, the pardoner, the merciful, the sustainer, and so on. he has the power to make u believe and vice versa, not that he will lead u astray! but your deeds will lead u astray and who put disbelieve in mens heart? shaytan(satan). in nutshell, dont copy and paste, do the research ur self, i have a question 4 my christian friends, do u believe in one God as it is in the first commandment? if yes which God do u believe in?
did you say David wood invented the idea "islam has root in paganism?". Go and read the hadith once again , they(the muslims) dislike the ritual, why ? Because prior to their conversion to islam, they performed the same ritual, that why they dislike it , but muhammed had to intervene with a new revelation, if Abraham performed this ritual as muslims claim, the people during muhammed time will NEVER dislike it in the first place. So the question, how is this same ritual become the symbol of Allah ?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i made a typo error it should be "my" not "may", therefore that was my thread, well i opened a new thread cuz ur thread was kind of derailed, and my reply here is the answer to this current thread, BTW can u answer the question i asked?
christians believe in ONE God.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:

I believe you just want to say something. The thread you attempted to refute in your link is about islam as paganism. What does this current thread have to do with islam as paganism?

Please refute this OP or leave the stage.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
did you say David wood invented the idea "islam has root in paganism?". Go and read the hadith once again , they(the muslims) dislike the ritual, why ? Because prior to their conversion to islam, they performed the same ritual, that why they dislike it , but muhammed had to intervene with a new revelation, if Abraham performed this ritual as muslims claim, the people during muhammed time will NEVER dislike it in the first place. So the question, how is this same ritual become the symbol of Allah ?
did u read the continuation of my thread of where i talked about the hadiths u just used?? if no then go nd check again, mind u research again and know that david wood invented the lie "muslim and paganism"
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

I believe you just want to say something. The thread you attempted to refute in your link is about islam as paganism. What does this current thread have to do with islam as paganism?

Please refute this OP or leave the stage.
continue reading after the link i gave, dat is an answer to this thread.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
christians believe in ONE God.
and what do u call him?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
You guys have started again ba? angry
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
continue reading after the link i gave, dat is an answer to this thread.

What stops you from copying and pasting what you think is the answer here to form a part of this thread?

Don't divert people's attention pls.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmzy15:
You guys have started again ba? angry

Is this your refutal?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Is this your refutal?
Your problem is that, you like making mouth. Instead of you wasting your time on Nairaland, go take care of your grandchildren. tongue
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
did u read the continuation of my thread of where i talked about the hadiths u just used?? if no then go nd check again, mind u research again and know that david wood invented the lie "muslim and paganism"

We are not talking about islam and paganism here.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
alryt truthman, this is the ansa to this thread; permit me to say u copied and
pasted, and the person u
copied and pasted from translated
the verses wrongly!!! but this time i
would let u find out the true
meanings urself, and oh yes dont you know that God has the power
to do all things? he is the all-knower, the pardoner, the merciful,
the sustainer, and so on. he has
the power to make u believe and
vice versa, not that he will lead u astray! but your deeds will lead u astray and who put disbelieve in
mens heart? shaytan(satan). in nutshell, dont copy and paste, do the research ur self, i have a question 4 my christian friends, do u believe in one God as it is in the
first commandment? if yes which God do u believe in?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
alryt truthman, this is the ansa to this thread; permit me to say u copied and
pasted, and the person u
copied and pasted from translated
the verses wrongly!!! but this time i
would let u find out the true
meanings urself, and oh yes dont you know that God has the power
to do all things? he is the all-knower, the pardoner, the merciful,
the sustainer, and so on. he has
the power to make u believe and
vice versa, not that he will lead u astray! but your deeds will lead u astray and who put disbelieve in
mens heart? shaytan(satan). in nutshell, dont copy and paste, do the research ur self, i have a question 4 my christian friends, do u believe in one God as it is in the
first commandment? if yes which God do u believe in?

Firstly, I have never read any about the subject before.

Now, the answer you gave is very wrong. Allah said he is the one who places DOUBT in peoples heart. He said if had WILLED he would have made the whole world to believe him. If the whole world do not believe him, it is own making. Then why would he command that unbelievers should be killed?

To me, your answer is immature.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Firstly, I have never read any about the subject before.

Now, the answer you gave is very wrong. Allah said he is the one who places DOUBT in peoples heart. He said if had WILLED he would have made the whole world to believe him. If the whole world do not believe him, it is own making. Then why would he command that unbelievers should be killed?

To me, your answer is immature.

sorry to say, but i dont think you comprehend quickly, please read my answer again lyk we did in secondary school comprehension passages. wait! did u say u've not read anything about the topic? arent u d same person dat posted dis topicundecided

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by mustymatic(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:

You worship man and his mother not God
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
mustymatic:
m waiting to c what he wil say
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
sorry to say, but i dont think you comprehend quickly, please read my answer again lyk we did in secondary school comprehension passages. wait! did u say u've not read anything about the topic? arent u d same person dat posted dis topicundecided

Let me repeat the questions for you in a simpler form, maybe you will understand this time.

1. Allah said he places DOUBT in some people's heart:

(a) If these people do not believe in him, whose fault?

(b) If it is not their fault as it is allah himself who places doubt in their heart, why kill them?

2. allah said if he had WILLED he would have made the whole world to believe in him and that Muhammad did not have to compel people to believe him:

Why was Muhammad compelling people at allah's command after that statement?

Answer the questions one by one as asked and not muddle up things as you are doing. So far, there is nothing cogent you have said. If you continue in your irrelevant talk, I will ignore you.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
mustymatic:

This is one of the mistakes allah made. Mary, the mother of Jesus is not a member of Godhead.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Give the link to where I read and copied it.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your problem is that, you like making mouth. Instead of you wasting your time on Nairaland, go take care of your grandchildren. tongue

Because you have no defence!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Because you have no defence!
undecided
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Let me repeat the questions for you in a simpler form, maybe you will understand this time.

1. Allah said he places DOUBT in some people's heart:

(a) If these people do not believe in him, whose fault?

(b) If it is not their fault as it is allah himself who places doubt in their heart, why kill them?

2. allah said if he had WILLED he would have made the whole world to believe in him and that Muhammad did not have to compel people to believe him:

Why was Muhammad compelling people at allah's command after that statement?

Answer the questions one by one as asked and not muddle up things as you are doing. So far, there is nothing cogent you have said. If you continue in your irrelevant talk, I will ignore you.

dont u undestand? i said the verse you brought out that from was wrongly interpreted to put d ignorant muslims into state of confusion nd also 2 give people lyk u the chance to speak ill about islam, i hope he understands this tym
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Give the link to where I read and copied it.
swear by what u believe dat u picked these verses from the quran urself undecided and hey! you did not answer my question, do you believe in one God as in the first commandment? if yes which God is that?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
lexiconkabir:
swear by what u believe dat u picked these verses from the quran urself undecided and hey! you did not answer my question, do you believe in one God as in the first commandment? if yes which God is that?

The bible does not permit Christians to swear. You accussed me of copying the thread from somewhere, it is a surprise that you could not give the link where you read it before.

Your question doesn't have any relevance to the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullify A Person's Fast (sawm) / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.