Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot (32092 Views)

D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Teeboy15(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omo dat brown leather jacket tho...
So dope cool
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by emerged01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
it is obvious we don't like our own,I have watch this guy on international scene,he is really keeping Nigeria flag flying.

1 Like

Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by NOTRIBE: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
VERY UGLY YORUBA BOY....LOOK AT PHYNO....WELL I DONT BLAME HIM YORUBA ARE NATURALLY WOWO
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by raphroye: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Abugab post=36252757]Rape ke?
This is a serious one oooo
With this the Egberi Papa 1 might shun US for the time being.
Just hope this is not another attempt to drag him down like most ladies do to celebrities.
But our celebrities need to be careful too
Let's see how this plays out

[/quote
I don tell u several times say this weed no good for Yur body u no hear...see nw, u come dey post Timaya ish under Dbanj's topic....Shey Na ukwale Igbo u smoke dis time around ni?
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by shalomm: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Did any one saw wat i am seeing in the first pics??

check his lips grin
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by biGPoppaSays(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
cute
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abugab:
Rape ke?
Just hope this is not another attempt to drag him down like most ladies do to celebrities.

What r u talking about? cheesy
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by dokunbam(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aladeen the Dictator
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by sbm060(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Classic man wink
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by tellwisdom: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
How does this help me drink beer tonight?? sad
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Iyke1998(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
And so
Mehn you guys give the entertainers unnecessary attention..
Let the insult begin..
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by condralbede(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is he an imam
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by ahamonyeka(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Fine boy.
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by rabbuy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hey the man!
Congrats gee on that award in the mamas
You look dapper man.. Fresh.. Nice suit..
Beardedgang tho das whasap!
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by haibe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abugab:
Rape ke?

bros abeg share me the weed wey u dey take
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by baby124: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Too much lip gloss. He looks like a gay man
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
NAIRALAND is going haywire today. Some of the comments doesn't correlate with the topics
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Israel5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Me like Non smokerz
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by 4stylz: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
D
NOTRIBE:
VERY UGLY YORUBA BOY....LOOK AT PHYNO....WELL I DONT BLAME HIM YORUBA ARE NATURALLY WOWO

Shut up your dirty mouth
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by NOTRIBE: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Name one prominent yoruba man that is not UGLY
4stylz:
D

Shut up your dirty mouth
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by sugarcherry(f): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beard wey go dey smell like He goat(Mkpi)..persom get beard they go put am for Nairaland Cus his D'banj(koko garri)
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
and?
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Leoswaggs(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abugab:
Rape ke?

what is this one saying egbami
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by theimmortals(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
There is nothing special about that
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by CallMeMadMan: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
kennygee:
His beard will soon overtake his music career.

Give us good music. Not photoshoots Jor.
it's obvious that you are one of those that only listen to dance all songs with stupid lyrics..
Mtchewwwww...... Mad woman
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by bewla(m): 3:40am On Aug 01, 2015
this guy done UG if u put the ly na u sabi o i may end it with bangalee
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by SSBOtaru(m): 3:47am On Aug 01, 2015
D Banj was cought watching this video,
Watch and See what cought the koko master's attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev_rqkCMV2k
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by tk4rd: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Abugab:
Rape ke?

Did u teleport from another thread into this one.?
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by dannlukas(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Skibanj pls deposit dat green jackie in the nearest bin. looks...
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

it's obvious that you are one of those that only listen to dance all songs with stupid lyrics..
Mtchewwwww...... Mad woman

Oga.

How did u draw your conclusions?
Re: D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot by Pdizzle(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
I just want that jacket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror / Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce / Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.