Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 PM

Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) (69916 Views)

Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
betty202020:
why is it that no Igbo driver use it? that is Yoruba philosophy. take it or leave it.
because they can't afford it,simple
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by betty202020(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
because they can't afford it,simple
dullard. what is it? two back shock? u are mumu. fvck out.
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
betty202020:
dullard. what is it? two back shock? u are mumu. fvck out.
my reply pained you right?good,very good,you can now go and dietongue
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Allansmith: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
ibrodex:
This is not new. If you want to see more of this, come to ojuelegba and yaba in the early hours of the day arround 5 and 6 am. You will see a lot of them re-engineered to carry heavy loads mostly tokunbo clothes to tejuosho cloth market. At times you see the conductor sitting on the bonnet controlling traffic for the driver.

Omo Adugbo mi....Yaba kan lo wa ni gbogbo eko o....
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by damyzino(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
;Dfast and furious NG
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
betty202020:
that is Yoruba trademarks anywhere u see a bus like this, u don't need to be told that the driver is a Yoruba man. those who travels Bayelsa- PH will testify

Haha!
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by demobaba1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hey you`ve got it all wrong. These kinds of cars can be found on Katsina - Jibiya Road, they are often called ``Bumburutu`` by d locals.

1 Like

Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by demobaba1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
betty202020:
that is Yoruba trademarks anywhere u see a bus like this, u don't need to be told that the driver is a Yoruba man. those who travels Bayelsa- PH will testify
Bros you are wrong, not only d Yoruba man o.
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Used for smuggling stuff from the borders.

Lots of them along Lagos-Badagry, Idiroko and Shaki highways.
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by legalwealth(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
ibrodex:
This is not new. If you want to see more of this, come to ojuelegba and yaba in the early hours of the day arround 5 and 6 am. You will see a lot of them re-engineered to carry heavy loads mostly tokunbo clothes to tejuosho cloth market. At times you see the conductor sitting on the bonnet controlling traffic for the driver.

The early morning crawler...
I will wake up so early someday to experience this...I can't wait wink
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by ojomamah: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na wa oh odiqa risky
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by peeta89(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
They use these vehicles to carry overloads from seme border, mostly frozen poultry and groundnut oil.
they also transport pineapples with it from Cotonou to Nigeria. Take kia
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Personmama: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Check Lagos -Badagry Expressway(Fayawoo Fingz)
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

not talking of d driver (it cud b anbody) but d people behind d re-construction of dis car. Yoruba Man cannot do this. he will rather sell it.
;d
. See you, Yoruba's drive the most deshaped and rickety vehicle anywhere in planet earth
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Superman11(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Emmatdayo:
Watin man eye no go see. FTC,shout out to my sister/brother INTROVAT

there is an ALIEN in the back sit..

LAGOS!!
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2015
They call dem fayawo i.e smugglers
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by heavenstorm: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Y are eboes behaving like mad cows with goat instincts... Dat u see a car in a section of the country does it limit d personality of d owner or it alters d account balance of d driver... Amadioha punish u pple... Or no be still una dey drive fan youghurt bicycle or dey sell rat poison everywhere... What I detest mostly is seeing an ibo bigot on a fucking Yoloba thread.... Re u guys going mad again.... Bragadoccious dingbats... Parasitic bushmen
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Emmatdayo:
Watin man eye no go see. FTC,shout out to my sister/brother INTROVAT
she be bisexual?
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by DECOtech(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Chai our brodas in d east
Your comment, a very clear evidence of gross misinformation.
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by RealEstate38: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
ibrodex:

pocohantas:

You are so funny...the last line though. Tell me you are joking. Hahahahaha

Please, come to that area at the said time you will see it yourself.
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by respect80(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na car be this or hen
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by andreernest28(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2015
FAYAWO NONI
Re: Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria the land of many unseenable things. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
The person wey reconstruct dis machine suppose don win noble prize in mechanical engineering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.