Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) (59972 Views)

This Photo Of Mum And Son In NYSC Matching Outfit Will Make Your Day / Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter / NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by magabounce(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
makzeze:
Their unborn babies will not need to do NYSC when they are finaly born, grew up and graduate. Their mums have already done it for them.
[size=20pt]Ejor Broda ema bi nu!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by 6fit(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Association of pregnant corpers of nigeria.. APCN grin

dem come husstle now...d pikin no go chop?
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
6fit:

dem come husstle now...d pikin no go chop?
of course dey will
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by tirith(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
They are obeying the clarion call on under sun and n the rain while pregnant. I Wish them save delivery though.
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by sleepycell: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
my water done break shouldn't be taking as a prank ..
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by okudaniel: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
What is the female corper in the second picture at the right hand doing in the group, or is she also pregnant at the back?

1 Like

Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by charlsecy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hate this.
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahaha.
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by darlenese(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
I went to camp heavily pregnant too grin ;stayed for 3 days and was re deployed
The certificate is what they want . that's all
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by labbyboi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dem even manage from union. Abi NYSC Dem get hand for the matter?
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by unknown87: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
If their husbands get ehn!!! OYO will be your status grin
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by unknown87: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
darlenese:
I went to camp heavily pregnant too grin ;stayed for 3 days and was re deployed
The certificate is what they want . that's all
You see yourself? cheesy
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Franchise21(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
The second pix was taken in Ogun State Camp in d Stadium
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by victorayodele(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Federal Govt. Should form a policy which goes thus;"No any female member of The NYSC shall serve her country with pregnancy.Volition against this law shall incurr eviction from service. The person shall re(apply) for a fresh deployment after when she must have sworn an OATH OF COMPLIANCE WITH NYSC RULES two years later.Her NYSC CERTIFICATE shall incurr some charges after when she must have been certified as a dilligent servant of Nigeria in the course of the service.Infact,I am dissapointed at them !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by darlenese(f): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
unknown87:

You see yourself? cheesy
c

Yeks o grin

Twas fun grin grin
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Odunharry(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
edwife:
Not anymore!

nice one.... All pregnant women and even those who are sick are normally sent home after their registration in camp and ask to come back the last day in camp for their posting letters.
even if it some weeks pregnancy, the camp director or even Cordinator will ask them to step aside and go home due to strenuous activities in camp..

doubt if the second pix was taking in camp and for the first, I don't know but normally, all pregnant women are asked to go home...

who knows that how the stomach of the first one is due to excess eating and drinking.. lol

1 Like

Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Odunharry(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
mencade5:
nysc and corruption are like rice and beans.

fvcking corrupt scheme.
lol.. I still want it to be scrapped though
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by mencade5(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Odunharry:
lol.. I still want it to be scrapped though
bro.... i hate d fvcking scheme.

they should scrap.it
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by ledaman: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
na by force to serve?
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
19,800 + 1500 + 2500 = 23,800. That's why...
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by vigasimple(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
9jatatafo:
It is really absurd to see pregnant women serving. I am strongly against it. These women should be allowed to server later when they had their babies. I think it is too stressful for them to be in camp.

It maybe that their husbands/partners don't want them to do 'NYSC SINGLES'

and the woman themselves may want to collect their allowances.
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
It wont happen in d next batch, cos d DG has banned all pregnant women, nursing mothers n PG students 4rm service, til d time they wil be free to serve.

1 Like

Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by KanwuliaJara: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
So, they don't have anywhere else to put them than under the scorching sun?
Abi pregnancy na DISEASE? undecided

USELESS COUNTRY, USELESS PEOPLE!!!!

No respect for human life or dignity!
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Youngmolis: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Notin wey u no go see 4 naija
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by frenzymirakk(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:

i won laugh but seriously I neva chop
wher u get dis abreviation. Some nairaland eeee
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Realfiness(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
No just leave it at APC ( Association of Pregnant Corpers). that shud ring a bell
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by tobiajayip(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2015
It is absolute nonsense for pregnant woman and nursing mother to be mobilize, if they know the importance of NYSC why can't they use condom or probably abstain from sex?

DG most stop and stamp that nonsense from taken place, no more pregnant and nursing mother at four cardinal NYSC mobilization.

Say no to pregnant corper and nursing mother corper.

Single ladies I love U for ur hard working from keeping ur self for d sake of NYSC. You have all pay the prize.
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2015
AirstarKane:
It's not really easy because the purpose of NYSC is forfeited, why go 2 camp pregnant and you end up sleeping or tired. It's better they have the child and can later go for it.

Wish them safe delivery grin
alawee broz....its a plus for dem.
I no blame dem ooo
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Lovechyld101(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol they want to serve their fatherland now
Re: What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) by Newtonray: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ojoro!!! Dis women are more dan 30years. shocked shocked cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.