Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue (19486 Views)

FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Demmocrats(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
They removed my second to comment land I booked
www.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by HDee(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Money
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a mistake by the APC government. The disbursement and allocation of funds between the parastatals of government without the oversight and guidance of a minister of finance is ludicrous. The advisors of PMB are either blind or outright corrupt. This are the wounds that will hurt in the future. The same participants in this largese sharing will later on draw out their knifes and stab him like senators did to Julius Caesar. Remember Chaucer's Canterbury tales.This is the time to be smart and not the time to be grand

He that has an ear, let him hear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Lanretoye(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a mistake by the APC government. The disbursement and allocation of funds between the parastatals of government without the oversight and guidance of a minister of finance is ludicrous. The advisors of PMB are either blind or outright corrupt. This are the wounds that will hurt in the future. The same participants in this largese sharing will later on draw out their knifes and stab him like senators did to Julius Caesar. Remember Chaucer's Canterbury tales.This is the time to be smart and not the time to be grand
Why cant you just see anything reasonable in this young govt,how much did the states share during Gej's administration?.The whole money was shared between gej,noi,and madueke.
Pls for Nigeria or biafra's sake,stop this hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by idbami2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Money evrywhre.. Laakuli jalailuu

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by chimerase2: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sharing and photo government grin
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by BraniacX(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hope this isn't more numerical diarrhoea?
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by noblegrex: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
but all the funds being shared in the presense or consent of the so called ministers,what have they done with it or of what use is d use of useless n ineffective or impactless ministers.infact I'll rather we don't have ministers so that their sallaries n allowances will b diverted somwhere else
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by jabberjawz: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
And that bastard *Dickenson* go open his smelling mouth say money no dey d state....... angry
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by nickxtra(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
No excuse that states can no longer pay their workers salary. In fact they can even pay upfront now.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by stevnwigw: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
yet the criminals we have as governors will continue to laugh their workers come monday. Yet no moneyoo! may be its high time we start getting rid of these governors owing their workers.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by sunsky29(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
No ministers yet and dem dey share money..and the state govt will in turn share it to d local gvt..nd d local gvt will in turn share it to their respective family member..and the family members will use it to buy all the buyables...the males will use it for joints and ashawos...den wait till d nxt sharing formular..the circle continues..

When will we be free
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by BizBayo: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
chrischina:
Buhari is going to kill this country finally

You mean they shouldn't have shared the money?

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
PMB busy running single government share money and stealing to pay back campaign money on him.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by daniella04: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
dearpreye:
Only governments in primitive and backward nations SHARE money. I've never supported this parasitic, corruption - inducing, system of government.

Until this nation is sincerely restructured along the lines of true federalism, it will remain a Third World nation FOREVER!

You are very correct, I weep for the youths of today when I read their comments on social media, they do one million match when there is fuels increase, the labour go on strike when they need increase in salary. I have asked myself time without number why can't the youths and the Nlc stage a match and demand for true federalism for how long are going to be living this parasitic life. We are blessed with so many untapped natural resources in the various regions in Nigeria if well utilised no state will be underdeveloped

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
daniella04:
You are very correct, I weep for the youths of today when I read their comments on social media, they do one million match when there is fuels increase, the labour go on strike when they need increase in salary. I have asked myself time without number why can't the youths and the Nlc stage a match and demand for true federalism for how long are going to be living this parasitic life. We are blessed with so many untapped natural resources in the various regions in Nigeria if well utilised no state will be underdeveloped

I've lived long enough here to have understood the workings of the minds of the average Nigerian youth . Whatever that involves the minutest of sacrifice appears burdensome to them. Wait till Premiership starts again!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by SAMATC(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
chrischina:
Buhari is going to kill this country finally
The prudent use of the money is what is paramount.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by holysina(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by kennyman2000(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sharing the money and no sign or traces of any developmental project..
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by ceejayluv(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
June last year. it was 756 billion.... noted.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Almightyperes: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
It is being shared because it is niger delta oil Money, that is simply the reason for this kind of government. Soon niger delta will resist this country nigeria
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
holysina:

hmmmmmmm
u need Jesus
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by ogazi007(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
I like the openness of this government.Everything is being done in the open and this is the only way we can held our government accountable.

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by mashnino(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
khrisponty:
They keep sharing money, yet the lives of people's fail to improve in anyway.

go and find a job abeg and stop making noise here...

so you think they will carry the money and tell people to form a queue and den share to them or what?

una go dey talk like say una no get sense...

you think america or 1st world country got to where they are in one night bah...

visit [url]nairation.com[/url]
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by eyenibibio(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
From a virtually empty treasury?
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by PassingShot(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
She also reported that NNPC made a refund of N6.330 billion to the Federal Government being the tenth refund of their N450 billion unremitted revenue withheld from the Federation Account.

Is any other person seeing what I'm seeing?
And we have people who will defend Jona's poor management of our resources.

3 Likes

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by liongirl: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/fg-states-share-another-n518-542b-june-federation-revenue-
okezie Abia verification is over allocation has come July is about to end pay me my June salary.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
What do you think you are talking about?.... What oversight can a minister provide that the permanent secretary of the ministry who has worked as a deputy to several finance ministers not provide?

If there is anything you should be noticing about this new government, then it should be the transparency and accountability which PMB is instilling in the system by ensuring that the public is informed of all incoming and outgoing funds.

Up until now, the former finance is still running around in circles trying to explain how ECA funds were spent with only an alleged secret approval by the president alone.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by dustmalik: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
PassingShot:

The saTANists will never see that part of the publication.

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by patrickmuf(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You're not alone, they'll have to return every penny...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kirikiri & Ikoyi Prisons Are No More Suitable For Present Locations – Ambode / Two Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti / Edo KOWA Candidate, Osadolor Withdraws, Blames INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.