Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Make Up Essentials - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Up Essentials (1713 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Make Up Essentials Reoaded-Massage, Facials,Gele,MOVIE MAKEUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Zuma Beauty Klinic is proud to present a 3 day introductory training on:
Make up, Hair Making, Bead Making, Massage, Facials ,Gele, Nails, Weight Loss

Make up:
This course is designed as an introduction to beauty make-up with an emphasis on the techniques required today in this multi-faceted industry. Regardless of which of these areas you intend to work in, mastery of beauty make-up is a must. In this course you will start by learning facial analysis, base matching and application, correction, contours, highlights, as well as a focus on eyes and lips.
For more details call ZUMA on: 08069492392

Re: Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks to those that have called in to make enquiries training is 20-22 August 2015, pls only those that have registered will be catered for because i am receiving calls from Ibadan,Ogun,Ondo even as far as Benin so pls register fast to book a seat as I said earlier it is an introductory course at the end Ladies will be free to choose whichever area they intend specializing on.

Pls do not leave it only to students because it seems i get calls mostly from them, working mothers,Youth Corp Members can also register since it will serve as a source of additional income wherever u are.

call, whatsapp ZUMA on: 08069492392 to register thanks and xpect beauty tips for all types of skin
Re: Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Please if u called and i could not respond sorry it was due to traffic, i will sincerely respond to all yr calls
Re: Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Waoh, thanks to all those tha have found time to call to make inquiries, seriously we have been slightly busy in Benin, (Edo state) trying to partner with an NGO for beauty and makeup training of young women in Benin which is to hld soon, so pls if u have not registered for the training in lagos pls do on time because only those who do will be catered for. Training coming up nxt month according to my earlier posts.

Thanks and remain beautiful cool cool
Re: Make Up Essentials by pretydiva(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
firstclazz34:
Waoh, thanks to all those tha have found time to call to make inquiries, seriously we have been slightly busy in Benin, (Edo state) trying to partner with an NGO for beauty and makeup training of young women in Benin which is to hld soon, so pls if u have not registered for the training in lagos pls do on time because only those who do will be catered for. Training coming up nxt month according to my earlier posts.

Thanks and remain beautiful cool cool
please when is d make up training in benin holding?
Re: Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
pretydiva:
please when is d make up training in benin holding?
After conclusion with the one in lagos Benin will be next, tanks for inquiry but if u can u can always make it to lagos for a day and go back the day after since it is a 3 day event.tanks
Re: Make Up Essentials by pretydiva(f): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2015
firstclazz34:

After conclusion with the one in lagos Benin will be next, tanks for inquiry but if u can u can always make it to lagos for a day and go back the day after since it is a 3 day event.tanks
dat will b difficult 4 me..buh pls don't fail 2 alert me wen ever ur in benin..tnx
Re: Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Great day to all remember it is happening this month, a training like no other, pls endeavor to register do not be left out
Re: Make Up Essentials by firstclazz34(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Finally it will be happening next week, thanks to all those that hve registered so far, note u can still do before the date.Hurry and get a space before the closing date.
Thank you
Re: Make Up Essentials by predicta: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will like to knw d location of the training.
Re: Make Up Essentials by zkb1: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello
Re: Make Up Essentials by zkb1: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Training center in Lagos will at egbeda

(1) (Reply)

New White Face Hublot Watch For Sale / Beautiful Ankara Styles (episode 1) / 40 Braid Hairstyles For Black Women | 2022 Best Looking Black Braided Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.