Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. (5911 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tartar9(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
God punish america
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tonytony208(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Why is condolesse rice not contesting for presidency? She, being a mother may be able to help america retrace her steps back to normal living.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by brainpower(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
After reading too many conspiracy theories concerning the 9/11 bombing and US as a whole, I find it difficult to believe their reactions. I have tried but I keep seeing fake expressions in the faces of some of them. But it was very tragic.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by cutievik: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Can we see asorock villa

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by cutievik: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
For heavens sake why can't Nigeria release pictures like these of formal president Goodluck Jonathan during bokoharam attacks in Abuja, Bornu, Kano to mention just a few..... This our military secrecy does more harm than good to our national policy, corruption and rot now the nickname of the Nigerian military.....
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
olapluto:
And when George Bush came back...the VP had done a wonderful job.
Baba Osinbajo hope you are capable oooo. Baba kekere, ojogbon imo ofin.
Dick Cheney is actually regarded as the most powerful VP the US ever had, Pres Bush delegated the National Security Issues To him, he basically led the war on terror, many accuse him of human rights violations and being a war monger but his reply has always been that he did all that was necessary to protect his country, he was demonized by the Democrats and the left wing media but is something of a Republican icon.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by sweetguy10(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
The calmness , organization and comportment displayed during these great moment is so extra ordinary . I would have hit the photographer if I were there , Lol

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by ghananotnaija(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dannyset:
So America fit fear like this? Osama bad ooo!
They better find a way tru that their Leahy Law and sell Nigeria weapons before BH exhume the spirit of Osama and start facing them.

BH is Nigerian, not Arab like Osama. Even Chad doesn't fear BH, talkless US.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by kennyman2000(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very informative.. Thanks op..
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Dannyset(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
ghananotnaija:

BH is Nigerian, not Arab like Osama. Even Chad doesn't fear BH, talkless US.

Osama started in his doorstep before visiting America in case u don't know.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by okotv(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice pictures.

An album needed for this.
Cc: sile12
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by kokoA(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
cutievik:
For heavens sake why can't Nigeria release pictures like these of formal president Goodluck Jonathan during bokoharam attacks in Abuja, Bornu, Kano to mention just a few..... This our military secrecy does more harm than good to our national policy, corruption and rot now the nickname of the Nigerian military.....
instead of seeing coke and water on the table na ogogoro, red wine, moet, etc. Then you will find the actors smiling for the camera like say play dem dey play... "where is BAga sef?".. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
conspiracy theory peeps interprete pls
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by KnowAll(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dick Cheney was d strongest vice president d US ever had.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Horlawoomey(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
When the big Bros got hit.

Let me watch that 9/11 documentary, it has been on my system for long, now this topic triggered the longing for it.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
The moment he was informed about the hit. Booker Elementary school, Florida.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by baralatie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
KnowAll:
Dick Cheney was d strongest vice president d US ever had.
the guy is a don!
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by imsuboi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
Reactions indeed with all these snacks and coffee on the table? shocked shocked

The brain needs glucose to "function"
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by hahn(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sile12:
The moment he was informed about the hit. Booker Elementary school, Florida.

George Bush be like, "I need to smoke something!"
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
God bless you good Op,I learned and enjoyed myself. these are the types of topic that are supposed to be on the fp on nairaland,but pfff,its the reverse
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by juman(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nah just acting.

There was believe by many people that time that america government knew about the attack.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is PROACTIVENESS..

THESE are the things we should be watching not NUDE pictures of DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by musicwriter(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Any time I see such pictures or videos, I always pity the US nation. But, emotions apart, their government's international policies caused them that unfortunate incident. They were the same people that established Osama Bin Laden in order to fight off Russians in Afghanistan. What goes around comes around. I really pity the American people not this government officials.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
American leaders care a lot about their country and not there for money like our Nigerian leaders,can you see Bush looking really disturbed with his trousers looking so rough? Even Cheney's trouser leg tucked in his sock,everyone of them looking and feeling disturbed,Condolezza Rice is obviously really depressed,not like some Chief of Army staff in Nigeria that would want to take action when he hears Boko Haram attack by displaying doing Push ups and holding snakes like an unserious man,is he a comedian?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by ManTiger(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ms Rice I know i've been within the corner of power since like 1992 or even earlier, she was used by the united state to import the poison used on MKO's tea. She is indeed a kanda ninu iresi Yoruba.

The above may not be completely correct but Condalezza rice has some information about his (MKO) death.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tpiadotcom: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
Reactions indeed with all these snacks and coffee on the table? shocked shocked

looks quite tasty.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Quite informative
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by anangboy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
"George Bush pushed the button" - Immortal Technique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by tpiadotcom: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
most of the blacks in the US are of Jamaican ancestry, impressive.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by HyDef(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Meanwhile... An aspiring photographer is busy clicking behind his brand new Nikon.

He spent a fortune on film.
Re: Exclusive Pix Of White House Reactions During 9/11 Attacks. by olapluto(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dick Cherney. He's human afterall..
Condy Rice is a NSA to be proud of in moments like this. But the female side of her had to shine through in the midst of men.
As well as looking after the nation, he had to calm down the first lady (who's husband was somewhere in the clouds) and his own wife, who feared they would b bombed in the bunker...Dick Cherney the man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammed Abubakar Distributes 200 Tricycles To IDPs In Bauchi(photos) / 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2017 / #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.