Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Episode 5: Behind Shades - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 5: Behind Shades (478 Views)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 5 / Episode 5: Behind Shades / Episode 1: Behind Shades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 5: Behind Shades by Donperfecter(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Previously on BEHIND SHADES:I sacrificed my family, my love, my husband, for her happiness Brenda. I allowed my husband to sleep with her, to buy her a car, treat her as a lady, at least that’s what she always wanted” Cleo said.“God will punish you, you motherfucking bitch….(Becky storms out in anger and tears). I heard everything, there is no need pretending and lying. I heard everything.
EPISODE 5:
You of all people, I thought you were a friend, a friend who has always wished me to be happy. Becky said in tears and anger in her voice. "Of course I wanted you to be happy and that is why I did what I did". Cleo said defending herself. "I see. You are a big fool, get out of my house right now; I don’t want to ever see you near me again, go away" Becky pushed her out of the house.
"I will go, you can dwell in your cursed life, and your parents know you are cursed that is why they paid me and my husband to make you happy. Thrash". She walks out of the balcony, enters her car and drives off.
Becky still in shock starred at Brenda who was already patting her back. Did you hear that? Becky said. "Calm down, it is going to be fine” Brenda said to her. "No, No, did you hear that? She said my parents paid them for this". She untangles herself from the grips of Brenda and entered her car and drove out.
Becky drove fast into her parents compound and met them on their way out. “Why are you driving like you want to fight someone, hope there is no problem?” her mother asked.
“You have a whole lot of explanation to do, Cleo said you know something about George leaving me or something, I didn't understand. so i came here for authentic explanation and none of you should leave out any detail” she replied. Her parents looked at themselves and were looking confused. “Will you come inside and let’s explain to you properly, you are getting it all wrong. Please come inside let’s talk” her father replied.
They all walked inside, sat down and took a long pause, looking disappointed, they didn't know where to start from. “we know how you feel, Cleo has called us to tell us you have found out, but we want you to know one thing, we did it for you. We did it because we love you, we did it because we didn’t want you to continue to be frustrated. Yes, we paid Cleo and her husband 10 million naira to make you happy and with the state of the economy, they agreed. It wasn't their fault. He couldn't do it anymore and felt guilty and left the country with his kids, am sure Cleo will be on her way to meet him soon. He never loved you, it was just a plan to fulfill your dream as a woman, to be happy” her mother explained.
“I am confused here, you said you wanted my happiness, you love me and you went this far? I would have preferred to be single than go through this kind of trauma. Do you know what I have been going through mummy?, do you know the kind of shame I have to deal with everywhere I go?" She said in tears. I would have preferred to stay single, mummy, at least no one would have to call me names or know what I am going through, this happened publicly. Everybody, big, small and old was there to witness my engagement party with George and everybody was there to see that he or no one showed up as my husband to be till now"
"This is the height of insolence mummy, there is nothing you did to make me happy, instead you made everything worse than it seem to be. I don’t think that I will ever forgive you for this” Becky said and ran out angrily.
They called out her name to come back but she didn't look back.
***My people, what would you have done, if you were in my shoes? what would you say to me now as an advice, because you people are good at judging me and advising me here. Do you have anything to say now, will you blame me for anything i do next?, let me know in the comment section please*****
Cleo sat in the comfort her sitting room and reading a magazine when she heard a knock on the door. She stood up to see who is there when she was pushed back inside by a man in all black. She was scared and asked what they wanted. They didn’t say a word to her, another man came inside making them two and one sat on the chair.
“what do you want, who are you?” She asked them in fear. They looked at each other, smiled and shot her three times and left the house. She died on the spot.
Posted by Joy Akosaat 9:02 PM
Labels: BEHIND SHADES

(1) (Reply)

Writing Fiction: 10 Ways To Keep Readers Hooked [1] / Meet new people / Say No To Pride: A Short Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.