Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women (2105 Views)

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by onismate: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have always adored the above saying in the sense that men spends a lot of money chasing women, but if the rather channel their energy and efforts on chasing money, the women would still be there, they are not lost even when they reject them. But after making money, come back to that woman and she would most likely accept them. That was the case of my uncle during his days as a lover boy. But I didn’t want to take those chances. I had always wanted a woman that would stay with me through thick and thin, whether poor or rich.
During my days in the university, they were couple of beautiful ladies in my department. I admired some of them. I saw most of them as classy and from a “well-to-do” home. I first met Ngozi. She’s probably the most beautiful in my college and department. I have always seen myself as a confident and intelligent guy. I took a short at Ngozi but she rather turned me down. She didn’t only turned me down but abused me untop of it, that I have pimple face. Well I never gave up on women. I knew my face was a little rough. Money no dey and na manage my parents they manage send me come school. I took a shot at some other women in that department but they all turned me down abusing me that I have no swag and so poor and wretched. But when the results would come out, na so I go dust all of them. The beautiful girls would always come to me during the exam period or each time they we have assignments or test. They would want me to help them. After that, dem go run, dem no want make I date them. And I was never a stingy guy. In as much God don give me the brain, I come dey use am dey help, no matter how dem reject me reach. No be say some of the girls get money shah ooo. They were just packaging and looking for guys that would spend for them and I fell for it. Some of the girls, I would send them recharge cards, buy and use in calling them. I even give them money but still dem no go gree date me. They wanted guys with cool cash and ride. They will chop from my money and still chop from my intelligence.
The one that pained me most was blessing. She was one of the most cute and gentle in my department. I went through thick and thin for her academics. She no too know book. I do her assignments for her. We sat together most times during tests and exams. My parents don’t sent me much money. The little they send me, i will still send her recharge cards and money. I will ask her out, still she go dey post me. She would tell me to still give her time to think about it. I gave her the time, still gave her money, more money, much money from the small money that mother who sells pepper gives to me. Still, blessing was posting me. Her dad was an engineer while the mom was a lecturer so she could afford most things. But still, she would be tasking me. I never knew she was messing with one of my rich dudes. Apparently the guy has the cash. Most of the girls I had toasted that turned me down. This guy has slept with them all. He has money nah but no fine pass me. I was more handsome than him but because of the pimples on my face, the girls dey run.
I was so frustrated of girls turning me down because I have no money. Till this particular incident during our final year when we went to right a professional exam. The exam was oral. I was very sick that I was admitted to the hospital. I was rushed from the hospital with so many tablets and drip injected in me. When I got to the center, I called blessing so she could put me through the processes according to the test, everyone participating in the exam are applicants. So many people were much at the place. She was not picking. I managed to find her seated at a place. Managed to stand with the nurse that helped me and I went to meet her. Immediately I got to her.

Me--------- Blessing how far nah
Na so this girl para ooo. She begin shout for me.
Blessing ----- What is that! What is it! Did I owe you? Why are you disturbing me you smelling mouth applicant.
Chaiii… Immediately she said that, it just looked as if the ground should just open and swallow me. Because she actually shouted it aloud in the presence of everyone. And the exam was an open one, everyone watching and looking at me as if my mouth was smelling, but it wasn’t. Chaiii, everyone was just looking at me. The nurse that brought me couldn’t say anything because she was an auxiliary young nurse. Blessing walked away from me as some of my departmental mates laughed. Since that day till I left the school, na “smelling mouth applicant” dem come dey call me for school. Since that day, I made up my mind that I will make this money and I learnt it the hard way after I have lost much money chasing women. I decided to chase money. I ignored all those girls and focused on my life and how to make it great. I decided not to ask any girl out again till money come.
After graduating, I did my NYSC in Abuja. The little money I saved during the course, I used it to rent an apartment in Bwari area after service. I find work tire, yet no job. But thank God for a church member who asked me to join his chemical distribution business in Abuja. He was paying me a little. At first it looked as if there was no future but as time went on, I discovered there was money in it as we distribute the chemicals. The man really helped me a lot in that he even bought a large acre of land, divided it among us his workers. So we pay him monthly till we complete our payment and the land would be ours. He just wanted us his workers to have houses in Abuja. Barely 2 years I started working for him, he released me to start my own distribution channel but not in Abuja. It might be its surroundings like Jos, Niger state because he owns Abuja even though there was more money in it in Abuja because Abuja is more commercial. And indeed, his business is very popular in Abuja with huge customers.
To be continued..
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1024-from-nothing-to-something-my-experience-that-men-looses-money-chasing-women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by onismate: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
I started my own and God really blessed me. But it was unfortunate that The man who thought me the business suffered a stroke and he relocated to the U.S, thereby stopping the business of distribution. Though he encouraged us and wished us well. I don already pay for my land finish sef, don even collect the certificate. It was a turning point in my life because I returned to start distributing in Abuja since the king was gone. God blessed my hustle. What I couldn’t achieve in many years, I achieved in one year. Built my house, relocated my parents to be with me. Na so my name come dey reign for Abuja small small ooo. I strategized to go into going into deep chemical manufacturing and distributing channel, to make it a major company and expand. I had about 4 people working for me. I wanted someone that would help me in Lagos, a distributive link. I hired a manager who helped me got a link to be distributing the chemicals in Lagos. My manager said the man owns a big chemical store in Lagos and he was willing to start distributing ours. I asked that I must see the man in question for anything could start. I paid the flight ticket and he came and we discussed and signed and business started. Few months later, I travelled to Lagos for a friend’s wedding. I worked into a store to get some few things for the friend. There I saw Ngozi in that super market. Immediately she saw me, she screamed and came to hug me with one hand. She was having a baby in the other hand. Chaiiii, how time flies. “You have really change,” she said. Indeed I have changed. I never knew money could change someone like me. I that use to have long neck with pimpled face. Now so many people call me “Clean guy” or “fresh guy” because I looked cute. Na so me and Ngozi begin talk ooo. She said she came with her husband to get some few things for one of her kid’s birthday. She was already married. As I was standing with her, I heard “sir, you came to shop here sir?” I turned to know who was talking to me, and it was my distributing agent in Lagos. As I had a handshake with him, he bowed in respect. "Dear, this is my boss, my Oga at the top I was telling you about,” he said to Ngozi. Apparently, he was married to Ngozi. Infact the stuffs I bought, he offered to help me carry them to my car outside, but me no gree. I told him not to worry but he still insists. Well I left it for him and he carried them as we walked outside. Ngozi tell her husband say na all of us dey the same department for university.
After putting my stuffs inside my car and talked. They even invited me to their house for their kid’s birthday. Me tell them say I no fit come ooo. I just deep my left hand inside my trouser pocket, bring out money, count N10,000 give the baby for her birthday. Ngozi told me that they were trying to organize a reunion party for our set that graduated that year. I told her it was great and encouraged them before I left.
After I had gotten to Abuja, few days later. I got a call from my agent’s number in Lagos. I even thought it was him who was calling because I have a specific phone and number for receiving and calling my agents. I picked, “hello, this is Ngo baby,” the female voice said. Apparently it was Ngozi who was calling with the line. We talked for about 30 minutes. From not yet married to how I had acquired so much wealth. She still reminded me the reunion.
As days went by, Ngozi Ngo baby searched for me on facebook and added me and I gladly accepted. As time dey go, Ngozi was flooding my facebook inbox with messages sometimes she would just write on my wall. She would write and tag me. Before I knew what was happening, many of my former classmates back in the university began adding me on facebook. Not to create an impression that I am proud, I accepted all of them. Na so dem go just dey write for my wall. So many of them were sending me messages but I no even bother to reply. Even Ngozi, I don’t reply her messages. Some of them ladies sef dey toast me. They were sending me love messages. I was surprised when I got a call from my business line. It was one of my former classmates. She said Ngozi gave her my number and she would be getting married so she called to invite me. And I remember this girl back then. She no dey gree borrow person note. During one of our classes then. One of my lecturers caught us talking and he said both of us were husband and wife. Na so dis girl para ooo. “God forbid. Tufiakwa. Me marry him.” She said. Na so people come dey laugh me for class dat day. She doesn’t even like me sitting close to her. Now she is inviting me for her wedding. She kept on calling me every day concerning the wedding. I told her I can’t come but I would send her a gift. She no gree oo. She said I must come ooo say na me go be chairman. The day of the wedding, I sent them a tangible gift. Infact, the way I did it. Big bros style. I don get money. I sent someone to them the morning of the wedding to give her the gift. I dey Abuja, I no wan go the wedding because so many of my former classmates go use opportunity wan com dey wan mingle with me. I made sure I switched off the line she used in calling me after sending her the gift. Before I knew what was happening, my business line became so busy that I changed it. Still, they would be sending me wedding invite, birthday and so on facebook. Infact, some go dey beg me money. Na so my name started spreading, God blessed me that I started travelling overseas with Tony Elumelu. We took pictures together. Now no be me dey find woman. Na dem dey find me.
The day of the reunion came, I no even bother to go. I just want to block so many access to reach. According to Ngozi when she sent me a message on facebook, she said many people came just to see me. So many who were yet to get a job were there so they could just network with me. Me sef happy say God don lift me up because wetin so many of them did to me, as if I was the world’s most rejected. Dem just dey abuse me. Even after the reunion, so many were writing on my wall. The one that caught my attention was, “Hi most handsome,” message from Blessing. Na so I check her profile and it’s still “single” for relationship status.
Weeks later, my agent in Lagos, Ngozi’s husband called me to say that he and his wize, Ngozi would be having their 4 wedding anniversary and he would like to personally and specially invite me. And I don’t reject offers like that from my workers because the man who thought me the business encouraged me with all love and support and encouraged me to do the same when I have my own workers. Well, I accepted to come the day the event is to take place.
The day of the wedding anniversary came, I took a flight that morning from Abuja to Lagos. Though I got to the church service late. The whole place was filled up so I had to stay inside the car, white Range rover sports which I hired to pick me up from the airport to the church. After the service, I saw people coming out of the church. Na so my phone begin ring ooo. I checked and it was Ngozi’s husband. I had earlier changed my contact number with all my agents because it seemed Ngozi gave the numbers to my former classmates and people. As I received the call from the new number, it was Ngozi. Chaii, this girl no wan rest. She was angry and said I didn’t come to their church service. I told her that the whole place was filled up when I came in that I was presently inside the car. She said I should please come so we all can take photographs together and for her to introduce me to her pastor. The way she was even talking to me sef, as if I was a king or President. Na so I tell my driver make he drive me go the church entrance. As he drove me to the church entrance, people were just coming out the church in large numbers. As the car stopped and I walked out, all eyes were on me. It just looked as if I am the Nigerian President. Ngozi and her husband were already standing with the photographer. They were negotiating were the right location to snap the photos. Immediately she saw me, she and her husband just ran to meet me as if I was President. Her husband bowed as he had a hand shake with me. I met the surprise of my life as I saw many of my former classmates. Come see as everyone they hail me. Level don change ooo. My greatest surprise was seeing blessing. See as she come dey look me. All of them were just trolling to take a photograph with me. After the photograph, I told Ngozi and her husband that I would be heading back to Abuja immediately. Na so dem begin beg me to come follow them reach house say refreshment dey. I told them I had an important meeting to attend to. I brought out a portrait I made for them which has the both of them in the picture. The portrait was made of fine wood, glass and a little touch of gold and it cost me a little above N150,000. They loved it so much. Some of my former classmates were begging me to give them my mobile number, including blessing. I gave them my 4th line before leaving. I no fit give them my main personal number. Na so them just dey bombard me with calls and text messages ooo. Some they ask of work, some na money while some other girls dey toast me. It was surprising that many of the ladies who were married were even asking me out. To be sincere with you, I no dull myself. I never want anything to do with married ladies. As time went on, I was communicating with the unmarried ones some of them come dey feel my swag. One of them, Nkoli, I could remember she was one of the people that use to call me “smelling mouth applicant.” She was yet to be married. She had been disturbing that she would love to meet me in Abuja. I invited her but not to my house. And I refused lodging her in any hotel. I can never be mugu-d twice. They all ate my money in the university, but not now. She paid all her expenses of coming. She said she has a relative in Abuja where she would stay. We met and she got me a nice wristwatch. She was even begging me to manage it that she knows she wasn’t rich to be getting me a wristwatch worth millions but I should manage that one which was N23,000. Na so I collect am from her. I made sure I didn’t take her to my house or office. We met at an eatery which I only took water. We ended up at one of my friend’s home. She was asking me to take her to my house, I told her it was yet time. Na my friend house I nack her.
As time went on, I was just sleeping with some of the girls, my former classmates. I even nearly bleeped Ngozi but thank God for my self-control. She was just throwing herself on me. I was enjoying it because I thought I lost them, but I never lost them. They were still there even after making the money.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1024-from-nothing-to-something-my-experience-that-men-looses-money-chasing-women
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by onismate: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
But the one that hit me was blessing. I and blessing was communicating more often. It seemed I still had feelings for her. And she never relented but I was being too careful so I won’t be maga-d. I later invited her to visit me in Abuja. As time went on, we became more closer. Though she was yet to get a very good job. She was disturbing me to get her a job in Abuja. I told her to be patient. Not that I can’t do it. I was just being careful. Maybe it’s me or my money she wants. She was working in a private primary school in Lagos.
This particular Friday, blessing called me to remind me of her upcoming birthday. That I should get her a good gift. I decided to surprise blessing just as her name is. The day of the birthday, She had earlier complained that the class she was teaching, she wants to share biscuits and she doesn’t have money to buy. I had already organized a big package for her in Abuja but I had to re-strategize. When I got to Lagos, I bought some cartoons of biscuit and sent to her school and bought a special one for blessing which I took along in the evening to her place were she said her birthday party would be taking place. When I got there, everybody was just hailing me. I guessed she (blessing) had told them who I was. To me, I wasn’t convinced to tell people we are dating. I was just testing her.
After eating and drinking, I went to my car, brought out the cartoon of digestive biscuit I bought for her. Na so I call everybody wey dey there. After a short speech, I presented the carton of biscuit to her. You need to see the look on her face. As if she was saying, “so na biscuit you see to give me, no be even car.” There was silence everywhere as I gave her the biscuit. She stood looking at me as if she was contemplating collecting it from me. Tongues had begun wagging, side talks because a billionaire gave his very female close friend just a carton of biscuit. “just carton of biscuit?” blessing shouted as if she was expecting much. Na so this girl begin abuse me ooo. She said she won’t collect the carton of biscuit. And her close friend buchi was there. Before that time, I had already hinted buchi my plans and how we were going to present the biscuit to her (blessing). Buchi immediately came to me and took the carton of biscuit, tour it and poured it on the floor and everything fell out. Inside the carton contained biscuits, and envelop which contained N50,000 and a car key. All of them fell out as buchi poured it on the floor. Blessing had always wanted a car. She once told me that she was planning to get a second hand used car. I was determined to make it happen that I even over did it by getting her a brand new car.
Buchi took the microphone and told everyone that it was not only biscuits but money and a car key was inside the carton as everyone could see it. Immediately they saw and heard it, people were just shouting and hailing me. Blessing’s face brightened up but not for too long because in excitement, as she was moving fast to go collect the car key and envelop on the floor, I rushed immediately and took them. I told her I was not and never going to give it to her again. Because she had said that she won’t collect it, make she just forget am. Na so everybody became surprised and shock ooooo. I took my car keys and the money, told the driver to drive the car he brought me with and I drove the brand new car I bought for blessing. I took it to my hotel. Blessing tried calling and apologizing for her attitude. She sent text messages. Me sef no wan hear. She already said she doesn’t want the carton of biscuit, so she should not even bother to get the other contents in it. The next day, i made an arrangement that the new car be brought to me in Abuja before leaving Lagos. Na so blessing come meet me for Abuja ooo. She even embarrassed me by kneeling down in an eatery close to my office where I normally eat. She caused a scene by kneeling down begging people to beg me to take her back. Me sef come kneel down come beg them, asking them to tell blessing to leave me alone. I left the place never to have anything to do with blessing.
4 months later, I found a perfect bride-to-be and I walked her down the aisle and she has a beautiful daughter for me.
“You lose money chasing women but you don’t lose women chasing money”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abeg mk prson gv me shakespeare make I read
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by hrhobi1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice 1
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by buzquet(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
I tink u r jst lucky bro, bt still, God has realy blessed u
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by mencade5(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
this truely a big lesson.

God favored you op.

to all those ladies that formed shakara when we were nobody and wants us when we have made it....may they all receive hugs from amadioha.
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by MrCork: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
onismate:
But the one that hit me was blessing. I and blessing was communicating more often. It seemed I still had feelings for her. And she never relented but I was being too careful so I won’t be maga-d. I later invited her to visit me in Abuja. As time went on, we became more closer. Though she was yet to get a very good job. She was disturbing me to get her a job in Abuja. I told her to be patient. Not that I can’t do it. I was just being careful. Maybe it’s me or my money she wants. She was working in a private primary school in Lagos.
This particular Friday, blessing called me to remind me of her upcoming birthday. That I should get her a good gift. I decided to surprise blessing just as her name is. The day of the birthday, She had earlier complained that the class she was teaching, she wants to share biscuits and she doesn’t have money to buy. I had already organized a big package for her in Abuja but I had to re-strategize. When I got to Lagos, I bought some cartoons of biscuit and sent to her school and bought a special one for blessing which I took along in the evening to her place were she said her birthday party would be taking place. When I got there, everybody was just hailing me. I guessed she (blessing) had told them who I was. To me, I wasn’t convinced to tell people we are dating. I was just testing her.
After eating and drinking, I went to my car, brought out the cartoon of digestive biscuit I bought for her. Na so I call everybody wey dey there. After a short speech, I presented the carton of biscuit to her. You need to see the look on her face. As if she was saying, “so na biscuit you see to give me, no be even car.” There was silence everywhere as I gave her the biscuit. She stood looking at me as if she was contemplating collecting it from me. Tongues had begun wagging, side talks because a billionaire gave his very female close friend just a carton of biscuit. “just carton of biscuit?” blessing shouted as if she was expecting much. Na so this girl begin abuse me ooo. She said she won’t collect the carton of biscuit. And her close friend buchi was there. Before that time, I had already hinted buchi my plans and how we were going to present the biscuit to her (blessing). Buchi immediately came to me and took the carton of biscuit, tour it and poured it on the floor and everything fell out. Inside the carton contained biscuits, and envelop which contained N50,000 and a car key. All of them fell out as buchi poured it on the floor. Blessing had always wanted a car. She once told me that she was planning to get a second hand used car. I was determined to make it happen that I even over did it by getting her a brand new car.
Buchi took the microphone and told everyone that it was not only biscuits but money and a car key was inside the carton as everyone could see it. Immediately they saw and heard it, people were just shouting and hailing me. Blessing’s face brightened up but not for too long because in excitement, as she was moving fast to go collect the car key and envelop on the floor, I rushed immediately and took them. I told her I was not and never going to give it to her again. Because she had said that she won’t collect it, make she just forget am. Na so everybody became surprised and shock ooooo. I took my car keys and the money, told the driver to drive the car he brought me with and I drove the brand new car I bought for blessing. I took it to my hotel. Blessing tried calling and apologizing for her attitude. She sent text messages. Me sef no wan hear. She already said she doesn’t want the carton of biscuit, so she should not even bother to get the other contents in it. The next day, i made an arrangement that the new car be brought to me in Abuja before leaving Lagos. Na so blessing come meet me for Abuja ooo. She even embarrassed me by kneeling down in an eatery close to my office where I normally eat. She caused a scene by kneeling down begging people to beg me to take her back. Me sef come kneel down come beg them, asking them to tell blessing to leave me alone. I left the place never to have anything to do with blessing.
4 months later, I found a perfect bride-to-be and I walked her down the aisle and she has a beautiful daughter for me.
“You lose money chasing women but you don’t lose women chasing money”

...bro..did they theif yor woman? (no ofeense) embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by libertyfather(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by hefelove(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
i soo much love this
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
"you lose money chasing women but you dont lose women chasing money" ONISMATE 2015
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by Maamin(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
@Op God has really blessed you but not with Blessing grin

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
op u just knw dis? shocked oga look bellow cheesy

Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by LOUIS6(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onismate.... very interesting
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by capip120(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is what I call Ijagadugu krimkrim dum-doom. grin angry grin grin
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by stan241(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op abi you nor do summary writing for school ni

I'm really glad and happy for you, in short i tap into your blessings brother

To all them ladies who are looking for "ready made" men from abuja to aba,

O ga eme unu vum na anya

1 Like

Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
There's this new invention called paragraphs...
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by smsshola(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice story..
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by Kayoski(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmmn interesting.. the gods need to hear this story..
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by karkinase(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nyc one Op....@ least em guys wuld learn dat Bitches aint worth it, dey only come 4 d money... Make money n c dem drool 2wards u as flies follow fresh poo!
Re: My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women by MisterLongman(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
M.O.N.E.Y over bitches

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Character, Rich Or Handsome Man, Which One Comes First In Man? / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos Of Neighbor On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.