Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? (889 Views)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? / All Expense Paid Scholarship To Thailand Or A Job With A Top Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Gwan2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
If you have to make a choice between the two....which will you choose?
#Mind you Harvard University is rated number 1 university in the world.
#20,000,000 can turn you to a business mogul if well invested.
Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Luizkid(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
i'll take 20m, am already a gradu8 ....op lunch break is over, back to work n stop daydreaming

1 Like

Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Gwan2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Luizkid:
i'll take 20m, am already a gradu8
....op lunch break is over, back to work n stop daydreaming
Sowi i wasn't specific, I meant a postgraduate masters scholarship, of course the question wasn't directed to a fresh undergrad student. Tnks
Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
The money... can always go to some other cool university.
Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Joy83(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
When d two options become real, call me to ask again this question. Many real thing to think about at d moment!

1 Like

Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Gwan2(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Joy83:
When d two options become real, call me to ask again this question.
Many real thing to think about at d moment!
Real things indeed....d fact dat d qtn sound weird doesnt mean is not real....I juz saved myself d stress of writing a long epistle.
Is a scholarship program to any top 5 universities in d world by an international org or an option of dat sum of money....

.He applied and wz sucessful after going tru som stages.

.wake up to reality k, peepz ar hooking up deals on d same internet ur thinking of "real things".

.AEA is going on at d moment, wen someone finally wins d $1,000,000 prize, am Sure u will b in ur room saying is a cooked up Story.
Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Joy83(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gwan2:

Real things indeed....d fact dat d qtn sound weird doesnt mean is not real....I juz saved myself d stress of writing a long epistle.
Is a scholarship program to any top 5 universities in d world by an international org or an option of dat sum of money....

.He applied and wz sucessful after going tru som stages.

.wake up to reality k, peepz ar hooking up deals on d same internet ur thinking of "real things".

.AEA is going on at d moment, wen someone finally wins d $1,000,000 prize, am Sure u will b in ur room saying is a cooked up Story.
Don't tell me you are angry already... Sorry bro!
Re: Scholarship To Study In Harvard University Or #20million..which Will You Choose? by Gwan2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Joy83:

Don't tell me you are angry already... Sorry bro!
Am not, trust me.....tnx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sales Agents needed to market LG,Samsung, Thermocool,Midea products / Audition Audition Audition - Be The Voice Of Chichi / Arnergy Is Recruiting Communication Intern Based Out Of Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.