Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (69521 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Timaya’s BabyMama Reacts To His Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by lalasticlala(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya Denies Rape Allegation Heaped On His Head And Explained What Happened.

Musician Timaya has been called out on Instagram by a mystery woman based in Atlanta..She alleges Rape and we all know that Rape is a serious crime that we are trying to tackle in our society and the world over.

The mystery woman opened a new Instagram account ‘exposingtherealtimaya’ and she has dedicated the account to sharing her rape allegations.

According to her,Timaya raped her,begged for forgiveness and also threatened her.She posted screenshots of conversations as well as voice recordings.

I saw all her munched chats and i listened to her conversations with Timaya and contacted Timaya who is presently out of the country to tell me what really happened.
This what he had to say......

I asked him ''Timaya what really happened and why is the mystery lady calling you out for Raping her''?

[b]''Stella,I have been talking with this girl for about one year and its funny how someone you think you know can act very hungry and low.how can i leave Nigeria and go to America where the law works to rape anyone?Am i crazy?.

This girl who had been promising to blow out my brains with sex when she sees me begged to see me when she knew i was in town but i didnt know that she had a hidden agenda.I agreed to see her and she came to my hotel in Atlanta and we got down for real .When we were done and we were chilling,I got a call from my manager that we needed to start preparing for a show.She asked to go with me to the show as a couple but i said no and told her i was there to work.

I got up and started preparing for the show but i realised her phone wouldnt leave my face and she kept asking me stupid questions and even as i answered i wondered what she was up to ,then it hit me that she was recording and i grabbed her phone and we struggled cos i wanted to delete the videos she had made without my consent..I dont even know if she still has any but i deleted the ones i could on her phone .

I called the hotel security and explained what had happened to them .I told them to open her phone so that i could see what she had left but she refused and was making a scene and the hotel told her to get out but i didnt want her to go cos i was scared of what she might have recorded and i insisted on calling the Police but the hotel told me that if i called the police,i might be arrested for holding her hostage in my room so i let her go.

After then she kept calling me and she kept changing her story telling me that i raped her ,i tried to play it cool by begging her not to to take the route she had taken ,i really begged her but she told me i had to pay her 50k dollars for her to forget about it,she obviously didnt record that part because she had ulterior motives.

After her demand for me to pay her,i stopped calling her or taking her calls and i changed my number and she i guess she got frustrated and went on the internet to try and do damage.
I Timaya cannot be a rapist..NEVER..I have daughters and i have a conscience.I can never be a voice that rapes and if i am so pressed for sex,i know how to get it,I will never take sex when a girl says NO.

I am a young man that is doing very well and i guess she had expectations that i didnt meet up to and she decided to use rape because she knows thats the fastest way to bring anyone down.
I wonder why she also went to open another instagram when her real handle is @officialshella_b

Since she called me out using my name and pic and if she wasnt lying she could have done same and provided proof of some sort of injuries gotten from any physical altercation.She carefully used the conversation i was begging her not to ruin my career cos i was trying to play it down''.[/b]

@Officialshella_b is a Nigerian Lady from Eastern Nigerian.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/07/timaya-denies-rape-allegation-heaped-on.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
I don't blame her; I blame Timaya for having such a poor taste in women.
Whoo! FTC!!! That felt great for about a quarter of a second.
grin
Okay...lemme dedicate this post to a fellow terrorist: I've terrorized her with mentions and she's terrorized me with silence. No, you don't know her. BTW...has anybody seen Nneka123 AKA Chuck E. Cheese's?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by tshane: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abeg that girl is obviously yearning for attention. We have seen it all.
What do she think she's going to gain by blackmailing him?
Who knows maybe he rejected her advances, that was why she decided to go the hard way.
Desperate pained bitches_ can go any length to bring you down.
Girls are cunnier than snakes, I tell ya. Shuo!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
TTC....

Those two niggas above me tho!.......
Na 4G una dey use ba?.

Dedicate this space to all women who av been abused physically......To all those Fighting against Rape

And Finally

To BABA!........

I and all oda well meaning Nigerians believe in You and know U'll deliver ...having in mind of cos dat U're NO MAGICIAN.....but with our Hope Alive dat u'Ll do Your VERY BEST!

Sai BABA!
Sai PMB!

#One9JA

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Demmocrats(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jobless chicks looking for a man to blackmail
www.

12 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Demmocrats(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Can the foolish chick explain how see got to his hotel and to his room nonsense

She thinks its another bill Cosby
www.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by bunmioguns(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
That one no konsain me

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by topemirates(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oya let's go to FP...

As na oga lala get am!!!
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by johnshagb(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who cares
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Diesel1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya even get time to dey listen to dumb ass bitches

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Ojestas(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Before nkor. . even if its true, u expect him to say it is?

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Motolank: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
She s ugly

24 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by lakside000: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
okay o, but not until the lady can answer this question that i will believe her sad

DOES TIMAYA DID IT WITH ROUGH or GENTLE SEX grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by ritababe(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Diesel1:
Timaya even get time to dey listen to dumb ass bitches

let's wait for part 3 before concluding!!!
#sitandcrossleg
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Diddy58(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=RickRichards post=36256982]Wait[/quote Na only you waka come
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
I believe Timaya, that overbleached harlot can't be trusted.

39 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fugly attention seeking bia*tch

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by trigar12(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Timaya is the architect of his problem, sleeping with girl you don't really know much about is dangerous.

Like Cersei in game of thrones said:

Men only think with that thing in between their thighs

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by nifemi25(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
egberi papa so na true youself touch light the girl. you invited her to the hotel simply because she promised to satisfy you on bed.
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by activefibre1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Now its agressive deltas VS cunny igbos. Who will win.

What will is wife say now...divorce? Maybe.

Anyway which time man go come out say woman rape am sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
You see why Osho free sex is not always what it seems?

And the Law in America as regards rape is so CRAZY.

Even if man done dey inside the place and the woman say she no do, na to get up put Johnny back inside shokoto o.

If not, na RAPE them go call am for Ame.

So I want to believe Timaya is not crazy

I even checked the girl's account, it is private.

Ashewo oshi.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
I love the fact That he didn't deny that he had sex with her
like if you With Timaya,
Share if you are with the Harlot .

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by ellovee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
If na you, you go accept the allegation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by BlayzinB(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
All ds wannabee girls wey Naija artist knack b4 n afta shows shaaa. Notin do u Timaya jare

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by scofieldsimba(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
The babe na linus jor,
Looking for cheap publicity. Tomorrow now she go open her own blog site. Meanwhile,

Yoruba women won't cross road wen everyone is crossing,Nope!They will stand in front of d
car in d middle of the road shouting 'Ejo o Ejo o'

22 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by Obaiyski(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Maybe no be our own timaya

1 Like

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by swaggzs(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue coolZ her punanny Gold
Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by herongeri: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
This allegation is not believable as far as am concern

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by wildchild1: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
And we got down for real... that part got me laughing grin,free punna everywhere hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation by basigani: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
That's what happen when a man can't keep his willy under check!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.