Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Let's All Kill Ourselves - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Let's All Kill Ourselves (548 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's All Kill Ourselves by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Let's all kill ourselves!
Because truly we don't need ourselves. And it is but the creator's alone and we don't own ourselves

Can we all put an end to our lives? Because we have lived for over a billion times. And yet sorrow is but our greatest friend and confidant.

Reincarnates in the soul of everyman is a quest for ourselves. Over populated world of just ourselves.

In the end we think the world is full of people, but its just filled up with ourselves. Like a man who is lost on his way to a journey in a dark and lonely forest, we all just seek for ourselves.

Have we not but had enough of ourselves? When shall our love translate to our brother's? When shall we be more thoughtful about our neighbour?

Do we strive to steal and kill our neighbour, but seek for supplement for ourselves? Will our neighbour be a slave to ourselves or a king of us or maybe at the very least at par with ourselves.

I have decided to kill myself

1 Like

Re: Let's All Kill Ourselves by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Donpuzo:
Let's all kill ourselves!
Because truly we don't need ourselves. And it is but the creator's alone and we don't own ourselves

Can we all put an end to our lives? Because we have lived for over a billion times. And yet sorrow is but our greatest friend and confidant.

Reincarnates in the soul of everyman is a quest for ourselves. Over populated world of just ourselves.

In the end we think the world is full of people, but its just filled up with ourselves. Like a man who is lost on his way to a journey in a dark and lonely forest, we all just seek for ourselves.

Have we not but had enough of ourselves? When shall our love translate to our brother's? When shall we be more thoughtful about our neighbour?

Do we strive to steal and kill our neighbour, but seek for supplement for ourselves? Will our neighbour be a slave to ourselves or a king of us or maybe at the very least at par with ourselves.

I have decided to kill myself

You are quite passionate Lol, I hope u are still alive though, would like to read more Lol.
Re: Let's All Kill Ourselves by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks so much. You will definately read more
Adanna28:

You are quite passionate Lol, I hope u are still alive though, would like to read more Lol.

1 Like

Re: Let's All Kill Ourselves by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Donpuzo:
Thanks so much. You will definately read more

Looking forward to it dear, my pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

Guns And Roses / Acquired Taste / In The Land Of Cattle Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.