Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? (20511 Views)

Girls Which Do You Prefer?( Photo) / Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Slim Girls Or Fat Girls Which Is Better On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by JiggamanGh: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
sneak3:

A failed country you said?? I give on ur awareness level.. you guys are so dull ..

Little wonder its easy for Nigerians to outsmart dull educated illiterate like you.

A Nigerian will Neva outsmart a Ghanaian. You guys are the dull ones because your government takes you for a fool all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by OXYGEN01: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
sneak3:

A failed country you said?? I give on ur awareness level.. you guys are so dull ..

Little wonder its easy for Nigerians to outsmart dull educated illiterate like you.
Outsmart? As in terrorism or foolishness or armed robbery or what?
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by Captainswag225(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
what a war! lolz
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by sneak3(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You are a mumugerian indeed.Your brain is malfunctioning due to years of inhaling generator fumes in that zoo.You talk as if you've exchanged your brain with a dog's poo.I said there are over 5 million of you fools(nigerians ) in GHANA .I didn't say over 5 million foreign citizens. Dumbass niqqa.

Your comprehension level is low so I won't join issues with u again on this.. from our convo, it's clear who is living in self denial of helpful information nd facts . good night village boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by jonaifame22(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yet fuel is still scarce. Your country is a failed state.
stop swagging with ignorance pls be wise!
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by OXYGEN01: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
sneak3:

Your comprehension level is low so I won't join issues with u again on this.. from our convo, it's clear who is living in self denial of helpful information nd facts . good night village boy
Just imagine this foolish scumbag.
An oil producing country with fuel shortage
An oil producing country without electricity
An oil producing country that borrows to pay government workers
The list goes on and on.
Obviously, you guys will forever remain foolish till thy kingdom come
Smelly stu.pid son of boko from a useless zoo.
When Civilized people from civilized countries are talking you fools should shut the f.u.c..k up.
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by jonaifame22(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nigerian youths are their own government even though we have one reppin the office,we run our own light when nepa fails,we for fend ourselves when the government denies us rights,dat's why we go to other countries and make hell of money dat gets citizens of that country furious and green with envy,let an average ghanian youth pass through wat a naija youth passes through and let's see if he'll stand to testify at the end of the day,nigeria and ghana are not mates,even in tertiary instsitution overseas the dexterity and wizardry of nigerian students is unmatched shey,guy ghanians no dey foreign university,why dem no recognise dem,ghanians are learners where naija dey.shey na music shey na anything,ori yin ti yi,ghana koo gbana ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by tshane: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
OXYGEN01:
[s]Just imagine this foolish scumbag.
An oil producing country with fuel shortage
An oil producing country without electricity
An oil producing country that borrows to pay government workers
The list goes on and on.
Obviously, you guys will forever remain foolish till thy kingdom come
Smelly stu.pid son of boko from a useless zoo.
When Civilized people from civilized countries are talking you fools should shut the f.u.c..k up.[/s]
Abeg who released this dog? It's wrecking havoc all over this forum. Just wait let me get a sized chain. . .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by buzzmania(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bokogerians always starting what they can't finish. Bunch of dimwitted mofos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by therealdeal10: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Call ur dad a smelly Ghanian ape wen u get home Fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
u like that alot, dont u? now tell me ur most sensitive part.

My clit. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
Nigerian youths are their own government even though we have one reppin the office,we run our own light when nepa fails,we for fend ourselves when the government denies us rights,dat's why we go to other countries and make hell of money dat gets citizens of that country furious and green with envy,let an average ghanian youth pass through wat a naija youth passes through and let's see if he'll stand to testify at the end of the day,nigeria and ghana are not mates,even in tertiary instsitution overseas the dexterity and wizardry of nigerian students is unmatched shey,guy ghanians no dey foreign university,why dem no recognise dem,ghanians are learners where naija dey.shey na music shey na anything,ori yin ti yi,ghana koo gbana ni

With all that been said...we (Africans) shouldn't have to run to foreign countries and make a decent living and instead of running we need to start a movement to make change.

The average African who goes abroad to make money return home only to flaunt the cash and wealth and not even use green power to make a change so our children's children won't have to resort into scamming and selling our bodies and love for money.

It is a disgrace to the black nation local or foreign.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Is it true that Ghana men have large phalluses?
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by JiggamanGh: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Very true
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Very true

Hmmmm. If I wasn't married. Sighs.
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by JiggamanGh: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmmm. If I wasn't married. Sighs.

Didn't you experiment before marriage or you were part of the virgin movement.
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Didn't you experiment before marriage or you were part of the virgin movement.

Me was a virgin? grin you an gon kill me oo! grin

I am trying to think if I had some Ghanaian big phallus.... (thinking)
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by JiggamanGh: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Me was a virgin? grin you an gon kill me oo! grin

I am trying to think if I had some Ghanaian big phallus.... (thinking)

I don't mind sharing mine with you. grin
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I don't mind sharing mine with you. grin

Fainted. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by amosade30(m): 12:50am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Fainted. shocked shocked
y fantin?
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by MrsChima(f): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2015
amosade30:
y fantin?

grin I have a man. undecided
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by amosade30(m): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:

grin I have a man. undecided
dos dt stp u frm experimentin n hvn fun?
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by iamord(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:
you should find out.. The traditional way wink
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by iamord(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
do you have TV? radio? or any device that u use to listen and be in the know of wat is going on around the African region and the world? . . If u do. Then definitely you are not making use of it. It's a big shame that you say you provide your own light. With generator. ?? China that makes them hardly uses them. Your people have connived to destroy the power system and set your country as a dumping ground for Asian power products of all sorts . A country with so much h oil yet you pay more for it. Sometimes money is not even the problem. But where is the fuel. And You call that an achievement Your talk is so primitive and disorganised. one of the reasons why a lot of you will remain where you are in life and complain they are chopping our money. A Ghanaian that works hard does not need to suffer like the average Nigeria you are talking about. Cos yeah. He worked hard for it. You talk like a kid and have no idea of what it is to develop.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by jonaifame22(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2015
MrsChima:

With all that been said...we (Africans) shouldn't have to run to foreign countries and make a decent living and instead of running we need to start a movement to make change.

The average African who goes abroad to make money return home only to flaunt the cash and wealth and not even use green power to make a change so our children's children won't have to resort into scamming and selling our bodies and love for money.

It is a disgrace to the black nation local or foreign.
commom sense as eluded u,I hope u catch up with it soon!
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by jonaifame22(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2015
iamord:
do you have TV? radio? or any device that u use to listen and be in the know of wat is going on around the African region and the world? . . If u do. Then definitely you are not making use of it. It's a big shame that you say you provide your own light. With generator. ?? China that makes them hardly uses them. Your people have connived to destroy the power system and set your country as a dumping ground for Asian power products of all sorts . A country with so much h oil yet you pay more for it. Sometimes money is not even the problem. But where is the fuel. And You call that an achievement Your talk is so primitive and disorganised. one of the reasons why a lot of you will remain where you are in life and complain they are chopping our money. A Ghanaian that works hard does not need to suffer like the average Nigeria you are talking about. Cos yeah. He worked hard for it. You talk like a kid and have no idea of what it is to develop.
guy go boil stone and watch it till it's done,I guess dat will keep u busy enuff to mind ur business,as a matter of fact,lagos state I s bigger than the whole of ghana,if u claim to be better than nigeria cocidering ur small size there should be so mch to go round in that cave u call a country to qualify u guys to ranked as one the richest country's in africa,goat,I even have many of ur stupid ghanians in nigeria here selling kpof kpof if ur country had all that we lack in naija why dem no go sell the kpof kpof for there? I have answer to that! Which is dat ur country is a broke ass country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by excusemyfrench(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2015
I knew a day like this would come. A day where poverty stricken countries in Africa would start comparing themselves with us or even calling us names. Ghana have started their girls with Nigeria now. Very soon they'll soon start comparing us in terms of pedigree and development. I don't blame the Ghanaians here spewing trash. It's Nigeria and it's wayward leaders and even our disability to know our left and right that's what is the cause of all these.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by Batman123: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2015
excusemyfrench:
I knew a day like this would come. A day where poverty stricken countries in Africa would start comparing themselves with us or even calling us names.[b] Ghana have started their girls with Nigeria now. [/b]Very soon they'll soon start comparing us in terms of pedigree and development. I don't blame the Ghanaians here spewing trash. It's Nigeria and it's wayward leaders and even our disability to know our left and right that's what is the cause of all these.
My friend it was your Nigerian artist who started this comparison and not Ghanaians or Ghana. To be frank you will hardly find a Ghanaian man comparing between the two ladies as most do not date Nigerian ladies like the reverse case. Rather Blame your people for starting this senseless comparison.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Why is there insults everywhere on a romance forum where we are not discussing politics? Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by OXYGEN01: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2015
excusemyfrench:
I knew a day like this would come. A day where poverty stricken countries in Africa would start comparing themselves with us or even calling us names. Ghana have started their girls with Nigeria now. Very soon they'll soon start comparing us in terms of pedigree and development. I don't blame the Ghanaians here spewing trash. It's Nigeria and it's wayward leaders and even our disability to know our left and right that's what is the cause of all these.
Look at this foolish re.tarded idiot.What will make a Ghanaian compare his country to that POOR useless filthy country of yours? Are you fools not the ones always trying to compare.Mind you. nigeria is one of the poorest countries in Africa,that's why over 120 million of you fools are living in ABJECT POVERTY.
How on earth can a useless poor filthy zoo like nigeria be compared with GHANA.
Or you fools think Ghana is a failed state like that zoo or what?
We know nigeria is a useless failed state so a Ghanaian will never compare his country to it in any way.
Apart from terrorism, bombing ,kidnapping ,armed robbery, scamming etc what do you fools have?
No wonder you fools are trooping to Ghana like refugees
Imagine a poor filthy underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by jonaifame22(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Look at this foolish re.tarded idiot.What will make a Ghanaian compare his country to that POOR useless filthy country of yours? Are you fools not the ones always trying to compare.Mind you. nigeria is one of the poorest countries in Africa,that's why over 120 million of you fools are living in ABJECT POVERTY.
How on earth can a useless poor filthy zoo like nigeria be compared with GHANA.
Or you fools think Ghana is a failed state like that zoo or what?
We know nigeria is a useless failed state so a Ghanaian will never compare his country to it in any way.
Apart from terrorism, bombing ,kidnapping ,armed robbery, scamming etc what does you fools have?
No wonder you fools are trooping to Ghana like refugees
Imagine a poor filthy underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.
what! U call nigeria poor,u need the touch of a strong man of God to deliver d miracle u need to set u free from the oblivion that ignorance has ported u to!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? by OXYGEN01: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
what! U call nigeria poor,u need the touch of a strong man of God to deliver d miracle u need to set u free from the oblivion that ignorance has ported u to!
www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873
www.poverties.org/poverty-in-nigeria.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.