Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) (3856 Views)

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by 240naija(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Victoria Donda Perez's eight-month-old daughter
was hungry while she was attending a meeting
in
Argentine National Congress earlier this month
so
she whipped out her breasts and fed her in the
full glare of everyone. She is being hailed as a
role-model for women and the picture had further
opened up a conversation on public
breastfeeding.
What do you think? How many women would do
same? Some women said that they would rather
go into the car or restroom to breastfeed their
children.
photos @

http://www.levitoday..nl/2015/07/argentinian-politician-praised-after.html?m=1
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Proffdada: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
proffdada is typing....

Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Proffdada:
proffdada is typing....

Typically typing a love letter ✉
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sweet mum cheesy
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lol mother and child making laws together
www.

3 Likes

Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by coolestrogue(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Where is the picture, because if you are expecting me to click that link, make I no see better
Isie wu
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by vicadex07(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
See fine and responsible woman...lucky hubby
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
If na Naija now, them go dey curse her.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If na Naija now, them go dey curse her.
the question should be Will Islam tolerate such?
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by hinwazaka: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
This brings to mind a story I saw on CBS in which a woman stopped to breastfeed her baby in a supermarket. An attendant spotted her and then with the manager reprimanded her and gave her an option to either vacate the premises or stop the act. The next day the supermarket was besieged by over 300 nursing mothers with babies.They all at the same time took out their breasts and started breastfeeding. The manager saw hell that day. Talk about organization

10 Likes

Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
It is allowed.

I like the woman, in fact my wife should be ready to breastfeed my children for a minimum of 18 months.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Lobolintin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
I remember when my ma s fed me I side molue
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by SSPX(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
A very good way to expose her breast unlike some women who does through indecency
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the question should be Will Islam tolerate such?
GOD of mercy. What has Islam got to do with the topic U are an Id*iot that will never restrain from insulting other peoples religion.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Dannyset(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
The love between Mother and Child makes me feel jealous as a man at times.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
This brings to mind a story I saw on CBS in which a woman stopped to breastfeed her baby in a supermarket. An attendant spotted her and then with the manager reprimanded her and gave her an option to either vacate the premises or stop the act. The next day the supermarket was besieged by over 300 nursing mothers with babies.They all at the same time took out their breasts and started breastfeeding. The manager saw hell that day. Talk about organization
I see nothing wrong with public breastfeeding
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
See fine b00Bs unlike that of some nairalanders who dey form for here.

Where's mrschima and beremx with their sag**d b0000Bs.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by hinwazaka: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
barcanista:
I see nothing wrong with public breastfeeding
The trequartisti, i concur
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
The trequartisti, i concur
unfortunately, people only see beast from the angle of sexual pleasure
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by khassy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
put full picture na....sadangry
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by darlingtonNYIG(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ OP, this same story is on yahoo page now and you cared less to change the write up, instead you went along to post verbatim on your blogsite. That's why you won't make money cos your plagiarism state is very high. Learn to develop a content rather than copying others into to.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by ibisko04: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good mother. The bound between mother and child is not negotiable. That is a good mother , not the one that circumstances will make her to want to deny her child in such an occasion and time.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Proffdada:
proffdada is typing....
profidada,toy sef don dey popular be that o
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cool smiley
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
See fine b00Bs unlike that of some nairalanders who dey form for here.

Where's mrschima and beremx with their sag**d b0000Bs.

My boobs isn't none of your business.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by AnambraDota: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
What berem has are pores not breasts! She don't even wear bra because he got no size,
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Roadmap27(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dat can never happen in US. Meaning Culture, norms,instinct and Orientation is diver accordingly
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by UnknownT: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dannyset:
The love between Mother and Child makes me feel jealous as a man at times.
you can toe the Bruce Jenner's line ------------>
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Dannyset(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
you can toe the Bruce Jenner's line ------------>

I just hope ur making sense to urself. If not, u need to start thinking about it.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by UnknownT: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dannyset:

I just hope ur making sense to urself. If not, u need to start thinking about it.
you want to feel the love btw mother and child and I gave you an option, or you don't know who Bruce Jenner is/was?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening. / Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode / ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became Arm Robbery Kingpin In The 70s (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.